Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo (56968 Views)

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / Woman Bites Off Friend's Eyelid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by seunwen2(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
[size=32pt]picture or[/size]
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by dammieco(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vanguard?  ˚°yimu!
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by owellej(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
ojuoluwani:

How truthful could dis story be? The lady went close to the man, raised his shirt, unbuckled his belt or rather unzipped his zip, puts her hand inside his boxers, brought out his d*ck, bent down, puts her mouth over his d*ck and finally chopped it off. Cooked story.

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by BokoHaramm: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's what happens when a man takes a woman to be a weaker sex, I will do the same to any man who slaps me.
Umunwanayi kwenu!
Umunwayi kwezionu!
you are hereby banned from getting married till 2095, ban expires sept 8 2096. U want to kill men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by holatin(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:
Why'd he slap her for?? undecided

He sort of deserved it.
really a slap for joystick ?
Are you a nairaland mod !
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's what happens when a man takes a woman to be a weaker sex, I will do the same to any man who slaps me.
Umunwanayi kwenu!
Umunwayi kwezionu!

So you are strong when it comes to
masticating 'cojones'?

Okay.

Noted.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nickymezor(f): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmmm, this is indeed serious... Eyah, poor him
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Godsate: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Umunwanayi kwenu!
Umunwayi kwezionu!

You then face the law. Shikenna.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by kayalla(f): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Gooci:

deserved that for ordinary slap... angry grin Aye lee oo. tho i ddnt it shhha

u call it ordinary slap, see wat it resulted to. trouble dey sleep iyanga de go wake am.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by BokoHaramm: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
grin
nice one, we are now super doopa. Hw re u babe
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by ceejay80s(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
I wan ask one question,
I think say bone dey for pr!ck? How manage?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Edo women doing what they know how to do best.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
MadCow1:
How she manage bite off ehn Johnbull through ehn boxers and trousers? undecided

One word....Adrenalin.

An American was driving his (in labor) wife to the hospital. Car got stuck in a ditch outside the hospital. The man ran out, and physically lifted the car out of the ditch...and drove in.

Next morning...he was telling the story to friends and relatives who did not believe him.So...he drove the car into the ditch....and could not lift it out again!

Adrenalin....the original flight-fight hormone.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nickymezor(f): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmmm, this is indeed serious... Eyah, poor him..mehn dat lady's teeth na scissor walahai.shocked
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by slap1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Edo State: headquarters of witches and wizards in Nigeria, anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by bilosbaba: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Your affiliate link:
https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate267583.............HOW I MADE OVER 100,000 FROM NAIRABET IN JUST ONE WEEK

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Preshochyx(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:
Hmmmm
Hi
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by TDstarr: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
and your mum is a saint abi?....
undecided
Tell that to your sister that screw men around
first i dont av a sister secondly my mum not benin, if you stayed in benin you wont be quoting me, #peace

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
ceejay80s:
I wan ask one question,
I think say bone dey for pr!ck? How manage?

Not exactly.....it is made of what I would call a spongy and highly vascular material...covered with skin (That is why it is flexible....if it was bony....there would be a lot of difficulties.!).
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
ojuoluwani:

Eeyyaa¡
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by funkiebully: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Benin and bad news. Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by femi4: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Umunwanayi kwenu!
Umunwayi kwezionu!
An indirect way of saying you wan suck
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happened at my area..d woman's children were my sec sch classmates..very wealthy lady and very endowed in all aspects..but she went too far
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Mrbigman1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:
Edo again

Am telling u. Seems to be haome of terror lately, Edo and Ebonyi.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by angelClaer: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ah spit it out waz she havin a shack teeth
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Mrbigman1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pls how can I post a thread here? Kinda ve a million of em and dnt knw how to go about posting. Thanks
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by AreaFada2: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
TDstarr:
BENIN WOMEN ARE MOSTLY POSSESED AND AL MY LIFE I LIVED THERE I ONLY DATED ONE BENIN GIRL , EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS A GRADUATE SHE STILL WENT TO DANCE OLOKUN BECAUSE OF ME, EITHER THEY ARE WITCHES OR THEIR MUM OR GRANDMUM , lipsrsealed

if they insult you either you beat them to death or you kill yourself

Benin is even good. Where you come from, you're all 100% witches & wizards.

Problem with people like you is that you cannot see beyond your nose. 90% of Japanese are not Christians/Muslims, neither are 80% of Indians. They follow their traditional beliefs. Where has copy-cat religion got you? Boko Haram & corruption with distinction.

At least 30% of people in Benin are not Bini people. Did they even mention their names or tribe? But how can someone blinded by bigotry know that?

What is wrong with someone worshiping Olokun? In Nigeria, traditional belief is legal. All those your miracle pastors consult Juju for power.

That you go to a fake church, with fake pastor, never even following the Bible/Quran you claim to follow make you feel great, right?

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by brooksXXX(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Na waoooooooooo!
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by felicity111(f): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:
This news smells fishy and 'frogy' at the same time

1.So the man just stood there watching the woman bend down and cut off his thing? Abi na Mouth Action hin dey expect

2.Was the man naked? Cos I wonder how she was able to spit out the man's p.enis. Abi she bite plus the trouser comot?
abi. i support you
in short op where is your source?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Lilamartedi(f): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
SuperMartins:
Happened at my area..d woman's children were my sec sch classmates..very wealthy lady and very endowed in all aspects..but she went too far
Wait. Did she bite the trouser off too? I don't understand
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by elopee3000(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
If u go italy u go fear edo girls and their boys everday fighting I never see undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) / Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.