Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo (56896 Views)

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / Woman Bites Off Friend's Eyelid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by DrGroove(f): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
pelij:
Come who told you my secret.

Ibanga must hear this.
Lolz.. Who is Ibanga?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by bloodofjesuz(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
This 2015 hasn't gone 1% old and fighting,dying and slapping on the street cus of car bashes have started happening,hmmm Nigeria people nawaoh ,hen hen for this Tory matter dey land put for this nairaland ,me i get just 2 questions to ask sequel to the writeup ,
1. Was the deceased on his birthday suit when the wrestling started?
2.The woman penis chopper,was she in an hungry mood before the fight commenced ?
3.The deceased friend na cinema he think say hin dey watch wey e no fit stop d fight when it has gotten to chopping off the women most important part of a man's anatomy in the whole universe .i beg dis story na for the gods not for the mortals.i rest my talk talk.Kevin cash blood ofjezus yarning
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Defcon1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:
This news smells fishy and 'frogy' at the same time

1.So the man just stood there watching the woman bend down and cut off his thing? Abi na Mouth Action hin dey expect

2.Was the man naked? Cos I wonder how she was able to spit out the man's p.enis. Abi she bite plus the trouser comot?

in short op where is your source?
Good observation
I am guessing the woman has a set of titanium-plated teeth like the alpha dogs of the police K-9 unit
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by dechandel(f): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
pelij:
considered
Good boy kiss cheesy tongue
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
Benin girls/ ladies are too heartless. God pls change their heart for good

Dem don do you strong things before?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by mrnairaland1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
shocked :opikshures or idontblivit :opikshures or idontblivit
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by CSTR: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's what happens when a man takes a woman to be a weaker sex, I will do the same to any man who slaps me.
Umunwanayi kwenu!
Umunwayi kwezionu!
So if a woman slaps a man like they often do, she should have her breasts cut off?
You better be careful who you want to try such stunt on.
You may not survive it.
Remember the story of that pregnant woman that was beaten to coma for grabbing an okada man's blockus.
You are right on one thing though,; women are too underestimated.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by dre247(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
That story is totally false. The man never slapped the lady, he was exchanging words with d lady's friend when she ran out of the d car and attacked the man.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by gymnasium(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
ojuoluwani:

state of emergency declared in edo due to the incessant killings and chopping off of clun-clun goin on in the state courtesy amebo fm 93.7 fm grin
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by otbliz(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre247:
That story is totally false. The man never slapped the lady, he was exchanging words with d lady's friend when she ran out of the d car and attacked the man.
This one na confusion. The version of the story too much.

Pishure or adonbilivit
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Babaflenjor: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Funny mata how can he wait till the woman get to his joystick and bite it off. Or the man dey enjoy am when the lady hold the thin and put am for her mouth abi
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Cossybob(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
What a funny post grin grin grin

You mean d man slapped d woman ND she chopped off d man's dick.
Was d Man asleep or what? D woman bent down ND chopped it off!!!
GOOD STORY.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Motolank: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Edo women always bite pennxs angry, why?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by yeogar(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Crazy story
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by dnawah(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:
Now i am scared of receiving Bjs from any chick i offended
grin
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by 14DUI(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Men, please don't go around and beat women abegi..

this is the effect of a good Mouth Action giver, expert at where the P location is....

I am sorry for the loss, but that woman has committed murder...

we should remender that out 3rd leg has no bone, pls protect it with all you got.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why the man go die for ordinary sock nd bite?that mean he no fit go round 5 be that oooo.lolzzzzz
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Missmossy(f): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
shocked Jeez! Such a wicked woman! What is a slap compared to the loss of a life? Omase oo, a lot happens in Edo.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by oyejideogunjumo: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
I READ SOME COMMENTS AND I FEEL SORRY.IF U UNDERSTAND SOME MYSTERIES U WL GET IT BETTER.IT MAY LOOK INCREBLE BT NOT IMPOSSIBLE.HIS CASE HAS BEEN CONCLUDED..BESIDES THE WOMAN MAY BE VAMPIIRE.DONT LOOK AT THINGS ORDINARILY.I AM NOT BEING SUPERSTITIOUS BT FACTUAL
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
D woman must have been sucking his joystick. For her to such mind to even puts his joystick in her mouth
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Whatever you see where you dey beat woman, take am as you see am.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Echepet(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
There iz God oooo.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Gboskee(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:

1.So the man just stood there watching the woman bend down and cut off his thing? Abi na Mouth Action hin dey expect

2.Was the man naked? Cos I wonder how she was able to spit out the man's p.enis. Abi she bite plus the trouser comot?

bkwahhahahahahahahahhhahaha..wee.guy u bad oo,!! Abeg abi na yu b stephen where negotiate with boko boys?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:

He was the one that hit her car.
"It was learned that the lady ran her SUV car into the deceased Honda SUV, a
development which led to a shouting bout."

Go back and read the article very well

Let's assume he was the one who hit her car sef, does he deserve to die cos of this or are you peeved because he slapped her? So the best punishment for either of these two "crimes" is death by penile castration, if not why are you trying to justify his statement?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
neoapocalypse:

"It was learned that the lady ran her SUV car into the deceased Honda SUV, a
development which led to a shouting bout."

Go back and read the article very well

Let's assume he was the one who hit her car sef, does he deserve to die cos of this or are you peeved because he slapped her? So the best punishment for either of these two "crimes" is death by penile castration, if not why are you trying to justify his statement?

Eyewitness said he hit her car. Not defending anything, I thought I was correcting you. Justify whose statement?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by nymphomaniac(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
the story is true... it happened close to my house
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Pokemon43(f): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
I smell lies here hw come tafia ITV nor show am.pictyure or i don't biliv it
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by andyanders: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Motolank:
Edo women always bite pennxs angry, why?
w

Go to Rome and ask them. I believe that she must have returned from Rome where they have perfected how to handle a man's organ for blow-job hence she was able to jump on the man who was just wearing a native wear with boxer pant.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
andyanders:
w

Go to Rome and ask them. I believe that she must have returned from Rome where they have perfected how to handle a man's organ for blow-job hence she was able to jump on the man who was just wearing a native wear with boxer pant.

You are painfully ignorant.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Kirinwa: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:
Why'd he slap her for??

Like Edo man like edo woman.
Sometimes I wonder if a mad man ...
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by BonaVIta(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
That woman must be a wonderful vampire
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Vicjustice: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:

Even the police were not able to confirm the story

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.