Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. (8094 Views)

12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her / 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / 6 Things Your Life Partner Does When She Deeply Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Who says girls are just after your money? Ladies also deeply fall in love and they express it through some attributes. The level of love differ, but when she deeply loves you, she attributes some of this traits
1) She's not interested in exorbitant spending but helps you save/plan.
While some ladies find every means to eat and waste ur hard earned money, she helps u plan and even stops you from willingly spending unnecessarily on her. She cuts down her expenses just so u put the money somewhere profiting.
2) She wants to spend time with you always.
She Wants to share her experiences and activities with you cos she takes you as a part of her life. She needs you to know every details of her day
3) She buys you gifts she knows you need.
She wants to prove her love for you by getting you gifts. She hears you complain or whine over something you need and she secretly makes efforts to get them for you.
4) She buys your mum and siblings gifts, she wants to always talk to her and assist her
She likes sending gifts to your mum. Guys tend to be closer to their mum and she likes to prove her love for you by loving your mum, spends time with her and assist her. Some package gifts and send down to her no matter where she is (Like my gurl) grin grin
5) She shows you off to her family and defends you
She shows you off to her family, wants them to meet you and get to know you. She defends you in your absense when they speak of you. She protects you from spending anyhow to please them. She doesn't want them using you as a money bag even if you can affors it. wink
6) She talks about the future and marriage plans with you and how she can help

She talks abt her future and puts you in it. She wants to know how she can help, she wants to know how she fits in, she wants to know what the future holds and how you both can make it work out.

Pls feel free to add yours shocked
When you notice this things, please dont take her for granted, just love her in return.
This are my opinions gotten from experience... Shouts out to my baby!!!

Them say na Tosyn2much be oga here, so as other people dey do make i do my own too

Cc:Tosyn2much grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by kilokeys(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2015
ftc
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by ireneony(f): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2015
story for the dogs

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by juianne95(f): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Na wash
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Gooci(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2015
story for the mushin bus conductors angry
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Welrez(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2015
OP, you should have written boxers instead of all that under number three.
Readers, I'm sorry that you've to scroll up again. It's the OP's fault. Lols
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Chimarto: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2015
Such kind of girls/ladies are no more in Nigeria they've migrated to Peace Island in Mars.

#TeamBringBackOurGoodAndNiceLadies/Girls#

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2015
Welrez:
OP, you should have written boxers instead of all that under number three.
Readers, I'm sorry that you've to scroll up again. It's the OP's fault. Lols
grin grin grin
So na only boxers madam dey buy for u? Maybe she noticed all ur boxers are ........ tongue
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2015
Chimarto:
Such kind of girls/ladies are no more in Nigeria they've migrated to Peace Island in Mars.

#TeamBringBackOurGoodAndNiceLadies/Girls#
I don't believe that cos am currently dating one of such Angels!!! wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2015
Gooci:
story for the mushin bus conductors angry
Una get conductors meeting today

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
Na wash
I be expect say na some of una ladies go confirm my claim. It seems na una dey bash me sef. So no good ladies anymore

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by juianne95(f): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

I be expect say na some of una ladies go confirm my claim. It seems na una dey bash me sef. So no good ladies anymore
lolz...wot u wrote dere dsnt apply to errybdy..ppl have different ways of expressing deirsef
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by gab264(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Always.....
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by obuchike: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2015
hmmm..hv experience dat.............
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Gooci(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Una get conductors meeting today

yes, our female conductors. konoyero!!! wink
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Brightology2(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Op u 4got number 7.she will die 4 me wen she really love me,because Romeo was a gd example.so nw shld b juliet's turn.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by johncreek: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2015
I sorry for men who believes this...
I saw a thread in the family section that shows this thing you put up there is not a criteria of good woman abi na lady sef.
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Brightology2:
Op u 4got number 7.she will die 4 me wen she really love me,because Romeo was a gd example.so nw shld b juliet's turn.
Smh#
Die for u khe... U fit die for her? Abi her name na Juliet
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2015
Gooci:

yes, our female conductors. konoyero!!! wink
grin grin grin
Enjoy!!!
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
johncreek:
I sorry for men who believes this...
I saw a thread in the family section that shows this thing you put up there is not a criteria of good woman abi na lady sef.
Better believe it. Truth be told you can only attract who or what you are.
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Emodeee: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2015
She will gv u her social ntwrking site password while you withold yours.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by chymystique(f): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Better believe it. Truth be told you can only attract who or what you are.

May God bless you with a good lady for this your comment. cool.
You just stated the unbiased facts in your points listed. I love your no 3 cause its very very true and I always tell my male friends that.. Imo, Real responsible men attracts real responsible females and not whores.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
chymystique:

You just stated the unbiased facts in your points listed. I love your no 3 cause its very very true and I always tell my male friends that.. Imo, Real responsible men attracts real responsible females and not whores.
God bless you too and i wish you the best!!!
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by emperorchedda(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'm sure at Number 4 you don't mean boxers and singlets? Because I need Range Rovers and Rolex
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by dre11(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Just here to read comment and I wasn't disappointed with what I see

This how the society is now
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Brightology2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Freest:

Smh#
Die for u khe... U fit die for her? Abi her name na Juliet
all think been equal
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by motherlode: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Okay, still searching for that lady ooo grin cool
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by TDstarr: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
story for the dogs
its true ave seen even a runs girl do dat to her guy she really loves, just pray you really find true love
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by TDstarr: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
chymystique:

very wrong, life opposite attracts, a player attracts good girl, but he toys with her, a good guy that is wanting a good girl meets a pretender who later takes advantage of him, harsh woman, calm man, hot man, calm woman, ugly guy beautiful wife, vice versa

dats life its only on rare cases that the like minded meet , dats what we guys call God sent
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Natasha2(f): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
I totally agree with you. cheesy

Btw no joke with that your babe oh.
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by eempire: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
story for the dogs

Smh undecided
Re: 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. by Freest(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
emperorchedda:
I'm sure at Number 4 you don't mean boxers and singlets? Because I need Range Rovers and Rolex
Thief!!!
Hw many range rover u don buy give am
By the way i said she sees what you need and tend to wanna meet that need, if your urgent need is boxers or maybe she noticed all ur boxers are ......... tongue then she has every right to get you some grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To The Guys / (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.