Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

In The Village This Christmas - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In The Village This Christmas (1985 Views)

Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages / Car Accident Along Games Village Expressway Abuja - Photos / Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Village This Christmas by L2CD766: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
babyosisi:

We are doing great
I couldn't post the personal pictures we took
no wahala......... #Igbokwenu
Re: In The Village This Christmas by Originalsly: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Very nice and interesting picture journal. Why MMW looked so dark?...blackout? I'm surprised to see you cooking chicken when you first arrived....you should've been tired of that and be drooling for some fresh local stuff like ehmmm.... bush meat!

1 Like

Re: In The Village This Christmas by Originalsly: 4:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Very nice and interesting picture journal. Why MMW looked so dark?...blackout? I'm surprised to see you cooking chicken when you first arrived....you should've been tired of that and be drooling for some fresh local stuff like ehmmm.... bush meat! I know you have more pics....keep em comin.
Re: In The Village This Christmas by bebe2(f): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Originalsly:
Very nice and interesting picture journal. Why MMW looked so dark?...blackout? I'm surprised to see you cooking chicken when you first arrived....you should've been tired of that and be drooling for some fresh local stuff like ehmmm.... bush meat!

ehmmmm ..... u mean Ebola? grin grin

lovely pics,

dont know wen i can do dis.

2017 xmas maybe grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident At Onne, Rivers State Claims Four Lives / Europe By Road / The True Face Of Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.