Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** (11280 Views)

''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by meforyou1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obiagelli:
They should get the damn thing from the Military board and stop this nonsense once and for all. We have very important things to discuss in the run up to the elections.
for someone as educated as you, I'm surprised that you don't know that there is no such thing as 'Military Board'. What we have is military secretary. And his office is at bonny camp, VI, lagos. Tell buhari that when next u see him since he doesn't know

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by myola(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
who were Jonathan's classmates in secondary school? Do you know any of them?
Mater Dei High School– Benson Agadaga– Sonitabai Sakurogha– Barr.Roselyn Biobaragha– Partner Jim-OgbohoUniversity of Port Harcourt( as course mates and/or hostel mates)– HRH King Amalate Turner (also at St. Michael’s School, Oloibiri)– Prof. Bernand Achinike– Amb. Godknows Igali– Theresa Ita Joseph– Chika Mercy Mgbeogu– Anyalebechi Njoku– Mr. Oluyori Aguda– Prof. Akaja Akonye– Donatus Nwabueze– Ferdinand Anikwe– Adesonji Olaoba Efuntayo– James Okoagba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
What a compliment one of the reasons I resigned my guest status to join. You too are one of my favorites just praying for you to get sense one day undecided
Biafranqueen,you are the only poster on nairaland who does not punctuate her sentences. You can't even hide it from your comments with your new moniker.

Sai Buhari till Biafranqueen learns how to read "Brighter Grammar".

grin grin
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Omila007: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obiagelli:

Secondary school keeps records from the 60s?

Mine has records from 1929. That is after word war 2 and the civil war.

The Nigerian Ministry of education should have it too.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by londoner: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
egobetatoday:
If it was stolen when he was in detention why did he lie (swear) in his affidavit dat it was with the military? Nawa oo. Lying is still kworuption oo. I wonder the kind of president you will make.

Now Buhari, tell us ... Is your certificate with the secretary of the military or it was stolen by IBB boys? We need the truth now.
Buhari ... How come u are so unstable in your words?

A double minded man is UNSTABLE in ALL his ways (James 1:cool

Exactly, even Sambo that is vice and not presidential candidate also swore, but informed INEC that his certs were burned.

Buhari should have come clean.....unless of course he actually does not have any certs. Which is what I think may be the case. Even so, between last election and now he could have acquired a cert to use now. Even if just for his own self esteem and covering of shame. He must know that if he failed his exams, others around him at that time, will know.

Now I now how he can claim to be able to stablise oil prices.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
NairalandOP:
You want sauce, oya try this bitterleaf sauce grin :

http://leadership.ng/news/399563/army-copies-buharis-credentials-lai-mohammed

Lie Mohammed don come again grin
I swear that lying machine never disappoints

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by meforyou1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obiagelli:

Secondary school keeps records from the 60s?
you keep surprising me with each comment you make on this jihadist buhari's issue. Government secondary school Minna, formerly known as fatima college, established in 1948 has the records of all its students since inception, not to talk of post-independence 1962

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by myola(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Momodu Bama, Aminu Sadiq Ogwuche, Abubakar Shekau, Mohammed Yusuf, Abba.
Haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by onatisi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

@ BOLDED I 120% agree with you.

it is now that it is almost too late that u realize what we have been saying all along. But instead for ur comrades to reason all they keep shouting is sai buhari. We have been saying this for month ,buhari is the EASIEST candidate for pdp to beat anytime anyday anywhere. He is just a bad product on a bad market day.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by onatisi(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
byrron:

He has messed himself up.
He will now retire with shame.
bros believe me ,that guy was setup by tinubu and co to lose. They knew all this was going to happen. But trust an hausa man ,instead of him to think he followed tinuburuku and amaechi like a sheep.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Bitterleafsoup: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
[s]Biafranqueen,you are the only poster on nairaland who does not punctuate her sentences. You can't even hide it from your comments with your new moniker.

Sai Buhari till Biafranqueen learns how to read "Brighter Grammar".[/s]

grin grin
Rubbish! So you are seeing BiafranQueen in your dreams ah? Are you a lez?

Do you think she is the only one that can challenge you?

Go and help the General study "Brighter Grammar" mumu, he needs it before the 14th.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by meforyou1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
titoetal:
The real issue is that it seems the general did not attend secondary school which is the minimum constitutional requirement to contest for office of the president. Am equally worried this issue was never raised in the previous contests.
buhari did not attend any secondary school. The gworo chewing nomadic cow rearer is a by-product of jihadist ahmadu bello northernization agenda. He was picked and conscripted into the army from duara desert in 1962 unprepared and uneducated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
meforyou1:
you keep surprising me with each comment you make on this jihadist buhari's issue. Government secondary school Minna, formerly known as fatima college, established in 1948 has the records of all its students since inception, not to talk of post-independence 1962
I asked a simple question.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by meforyou1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Rubbish! So you are seeing BiafranQueen in your dreams ah? Are you a lez?

Do you think she is the only one that can challenge you?

Go and help the General study "Brighter Grammar" mumu, he needs it before the 14th.
berem can't be a lezbo. Remember the cramjones sxx scandal. At worst, she's a bi

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by onatisi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
So even if his school leaving certificates were destroyed ,doesn't the school he attended have any copy of his results while in school! Kai ppl don scam naija ooo. So a general in our army doesn't even have any O level results ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by agabaI23(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
egobetatoday:
If it was stolen when he was in detention why did he lie (swear) in his affidavit dat it was with the military? Nawa oo. Lying is still kworuption oo. I wonder the kind of president you will make.

Now Buhari, tell us ... Is your certificate with the secretary of the military or it was stolen by IBB boys? We need the truth now.
Buhari ... How come u are so unstable in your words?

A double minded man is UNSTABLE in ALL his ways (James 1:cool
On point ooo
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Bitterleafsoup: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
meforyou1:
berem can't be a lezbo. Remember the cramjones sxx scandal. At worst, she's a bi
Don't mind her, ashawo business expose them to it all! Election time money dey flow shoulders dem raise. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Abee79(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by meforyou1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
myola:

I wondered who were buhari classmates in secondary school. OBJ classmates in bbhs then were whole shoyinka, onaolapo sholeye, prince bola ajibola, and Oba adegboyega dosumu. so who were GMB classmates or schoolmates?
IBB attended govt college bida, Niger State. Mamman Vast was his classmate, that I'm sure. But the boko sponsor from duara has no known sec sch, year attended or classmate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Ultimate001: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
No! Lier Mohammed! U earlier said it's a false allegation now? Y r u changing mouth again? Trying to cover-up abi? Any which way, u will lose in 2015-AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by chamboy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Biafranqueen,you are the only poster on nairaland who does not punctuate her sentences. You can't even hide it from your comments with your new moniker.

Sai Buhari till Biafranqueen learns how to read "Brighter Grammar".

grin grin
Haha u forgot her family friend tit
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
His name says it all abi? Alhaji lai (as in lie?)
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by iconize(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Moronic nation, moronic peeps.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Ok thanks for the notice. If you cry from now till tomorrow and open one million threads,Buhari's certificates won't be shown to you.
Now can we move forward?

Very typical. no simple logic or clearly defined counter argument. Just the normal emotional and sensational outburst. Intellectually defend your cause by showing us your reasoning ability and analytical skill, but not your illogical and sharp retort.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by HzRF(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Firefire:

Good Morning... How you dey? grin
This greeting get under tone
The under tone... I no knw

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
All this badbelle people trying to bring this man down
Even if he is not educated he's got lots of sense that these badbelles trying to bring him down..they av no dignity at all. since that we've been aving literates as presidents what did they do?.when he was not contesting all these bullshit were not happening

If we check dat man well he is a pdp member
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Daniel058(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin My own problem be say this man....too dey lie

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by searay(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
ntyce:

Where was it stated in the electoral act that candidates should present original copies?
Only stated that they must be qualified, onus is the presenting party to verify the candidates claim. Inec can't verify.
What's the evidence that Buhari is educated/qualified?
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by delishpot: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Only in naija will you lose something and not have the kept record to reproduce another copy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by searay(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Searay please what's your source?
The post has been modified
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by mu2sa2: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
noblezone:

any person can afford to swear to any oath at any time for whatever reason!

Someone can choose to lie under oath for personnal gains!
You can only contradict an oath by oath. lf you ar really serious go and swear to a counter affidavit that Buhari lied or just shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Alaibe Sues PDP, Others Over Bayelsa Governorship Primary / Edo 2020: PDP NWC Sets Up Primaries Electoral Committee / Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.