Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How (1316 Views)

Dangote Tomato Factory Reopens February / Guinness Reports First Annual Loss In 30 Years / GTB Reports 91.38 Billion Half Year Pre-tax Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2015
Hi, guys, my name is adewale isaac, and I am a online marketer, I am into freelance job, a information marketer and media advertiser, I close down my office last year when I got admission to one of nigeria university, so I am now workng legitimately and making my money from the comfort of my bedroom. Honestly, I have try so many ways to make money both online and offline, in some I fail, while in some I excel.
Today I want to reveal to you guys how you also can quickly makes your money before election period from this politician.
Reason why some people will always be poor is because
1. They are lazy
2. They don't have boldness to take a step
3. They think money comes just by reading article
Do you have a suit? Do you have a black shoe? Can you speak good english? Do you have courage? If you have all this, then you can read on, if you don't have, it better to close this page.
What I want to introduce to you is BULK SMS advert, bulk sms advert is a way of reaching a specific geogrraphical types of people either in a state or in local government. You can multiply the chances of a politician wins an election in this election time, and the fastest way to do that is mobile marketing, not in history of nigeria has mobile marrketing profitable like this. In this period, politician will make sure they spend any amount of money in this election time just to make sure they remain in office or they chase the one in office out. So how can you now makes your own money from them? You can make your money by letting them know that you can advertise their party and political campaign through GSM number database, what is GSM number database? GSM database is a file which contain over 80million naija numbers arranged state by state, local government by local goverrnment. Immediately a electoral candidate knows from you that you have the numbers of his local government and his state with you, you become a hot cake for him, he will want to discus busines with you and you tell him more advantages of it,
So how can you do it, Get a list of prospective candidate, it may be any political party,what you want is money, so you can work for any party, write a proposal letterr to them. The proposal letter will contain detail structure why they need the method of advertising their campaign through mobile marketing to the people in their locality through their gsm number, get dress in your suit and black shoe,lols, go to their office, request for permission to see them, tell the secretary a little hint why you wan to see him, that you are here to campaign for them and help them win the election, I am sure they will fix a date for you to come, or you drop your letter to the secretary, immediately, the prospective candidate see what you have for him, he will definitely get back to you, he will like to hear more on it, aftrer discussion then you talk about money
Assuminng he want to advertise to 100,000 people you will charge him for the numbers and for the bulk sms services, now let do calculation, assuming you rent him the number for 1naira, you charge 2naira forr bulk sms, you will gain 50kobo on each sms when you purchase your unit, you can purchase your unit from www.tellsms.com, we charge 1.50kobo
1naira multiply by 100,000number= 100,000
50kobomultiply by 100,000number= 50,000
You now have 150,000 profit from one electoral candidate, assuming he want to send another one, you still charge him for the numbers again,that why you don't sell the numbers, you keep making money from them, assuming you now work very hard, you get like 5 to 7 candidate,ouch you don hammer my bro,
Interested in this business, drop your email below, then I will give you the proposal letter free of charge, you will just need to edit and remove my own details, put yours
You can give me a call on 08067495907 to order for the GSM number database which I will give you for just 5,000naira
Takes advantages of this election period and you use it to make some cool cash for yourself,,,,, see you at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by Galaxyroyp(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
iamnewnigeria:
Hi, guys, my name is adewale isaac, and I am a online marketer, I am into freelance job, a information marketer and media advertiser, I close down my office last year when I got admission to one of nigeria university, so I am now workng legitimately and making my money from the comfort of my bedroom. Honestly, I have try so many ways to make money both online and offline, in some I fail, while in some I excel.
Today I want to reveal to you guys how you also can quickly makes your money before election period from this politician.
1. They are lazy
Do you have a suit? Do you have a black shoe? Can you speak good english? Do you have courage? If you have all this, then you can read on, if you don't have, it better to close this page.
What I want to introduce to you is BULK SMS advert, bulk sms advert is a way of reaching a specific geogrraphical types of people either in a state or in local government. You can multiply the chances of a politician wins an election in this election time, and the fastest way to do that is mobile marketing, not in history of nigeria has mobile marrketing profitable like this. In this period, politician will make sure they spend any amount of money in this election time just to make sure they remain in office or they chase the one in office out. So how can you now makes your own money from them? You can make your money by letting them know that you can advertise their party and political campaign through GSM number database, what is GSM number database? GSM database is a file which contain over 80million naija numbers arranged state by state, local government by local goverrnment. Immediately a electoral candidate knows from you that you have the numbers of his local government and his state with you, you become a hot cake for him, he will want to discus busines with you and you tell him more advantages of it,
So how can you do it, Get a list of prospective candidate, it may be any political party,what you want is money, so you can work for any party, write a proposal letterr to them. The proposal letter will contain detail structure why they need the method of advertising their campaign through mobile marketing to the people in their locality through their gsm number, get dress in your suit and black shoe,lols, go to their office, request for permission to see them, tell the secretary a little hint why you wan to see him, that you are here to campaign for them and help them win the election, I am sure they will fix a date for you to come, or you drop your letter to the secretary, immediately, the prospective candidate see what you have for him, he will definitely get back to you, he will like to hear more on it, aftrer discussion then you talk about money
Assuminng he want to advertise to 100,000 people you will charge him for the numbers and for the bulk sms services, now let do calculation, assuming you rent him the number for 1naira, you charge 2naira forr bulk sms, you will gain 50kobo on each sms when you purchase your unit, you can purchase your unit from www.tellsms.com, we charge 1.50kobo
You now have 150,000 profit from one electoral candidate, assuming he want to send another one, you still charge him for the numbers again,that why you don't sell the numbers, you keep making money from them, assuming you now work very hard, you get like 5 to 7 candidate,ouch you don hammer my bro,
Interested in this business, drop your email below, then I will give you the proposal letter free of charge, you will just need to edit and remove my own details, put yours
You can give me a call on 08067495907 to order for the GSM number database which I will give you for just 5,000naira
Takes advantages of this election period and you use it to make some cool cash for yourself,,,,, see you at the top.
lol
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by osatohan: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
dis is my email

psamuel264@ gmail.com
thks
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=iamnewnigeria post=29508427]Hi, guys, my name is adewale isaac, and I am a online marketer, I am into freelance job, a information marketer and media advertiser, I close down my office last year when I got admission to one of nigeria university, so I am now workng legitimately and making my money from the comfort of my bedroom. Honestly, I have try so many ways to make money both online and offline, in some I fail, while in some I excel.
Today I want to reveal to you guys how you also can q
boss here is my email
talk2sunnyday@gmail.com
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by dav8id(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
good one @op dont you think production of political balloon for political office aspirant can make one cool money too

1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by Goldenboy842(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
iamnewnigeria:
1. They are lazy
For the proposal sir
John04445@gmail.com
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by seunwen2(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
iamnewnigeria:
1. They are lazy

Proposal Sir contact me on olowofelaadetola18@gmail.com
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by made001(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
For the proposal
aademo91@yahoo.com
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by ogo4god: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
For the proposal,... sundayayinla@gmail.com
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by DaKing008: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
nice concept
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by Activityj(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Activityj@gmail.com
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by Goldicz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
iamnewnigeria:
1. They are lazy
goldicz@yahoo.com waiting for it. Thank
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nigerians are not smiling at all.

Nice concept.
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by uchezdedon(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
For the proposal write me on. Uchezdedon@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by ilo04(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
for d proposal writing sir
ilojamiuolayinka@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by Xclusiveblog: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
1. They are lazy

I will give you the 80Millions GSM Database for less than #5000. write to kayworld22009@gmail.com
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by godly2: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
please i need the letter of proposal.
kim4life70@gmail.com
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by lemon111(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
hello, here is mine akufranklin@gmail.com. please don't forget
Re: Will You Like To Make Money From February Election, Free Reports On How by phemyor(m): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2016
phemyorh@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) / Nigerians Spend 73% Of Their Income On Food-CBN, compared with other countries / Exporting From Nigeria To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.