Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus (86621 Views)

Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
marieolae:
People will never mind their business sha.
Inside person bus?

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Well, the man shouldn't have flogged them.

Are they teengers?
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
chymystique:

shocked like seriously?! If I was the one I don't think I will lie down oo for me to be flogged cheesy.. I 'd rather stay begging for linency oo.. That driver is mean pls! We are in 21st century jor grin
I don't think they were flogged because of the sex but rather the location. Now I know why some buses smell like pit toilets early morning.

3 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by KingTom(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
softysparky:

Yes oooo we all are equal.
grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Chaii. The man 4 allow dem satisfy demselves first b4 stroking dea buttocks

No mind the old party-pooper jare. Him be original wet blanket

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by priscaoge(f): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
While others are in the church for crossover night,they were busy defiling the bus cheesy cheesy

God punish Konji cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by anthoniaz(f): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
The man for peel their bum bum grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by hadizadeezy(f): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Chaii. The man 4 allow dem satisfy demselves first b4 stroking dea buttocks
who told u?? For them to go unclad dey must have gone like 3 rounds.

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Mzjhulz(f): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Funny comments grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by kekilika: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
stolen sex.... so sweet after the guy has done the thrusting, bend at awkward positions to deliver and he receives 12 strokes, the driver no dey do new year for him bus. cry cry

Never had sex in a car/bus, how comfortable is it? grin cheesy
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by alexis007(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
driver is a fool......yes i can repeat myself.....that is how you know all those men whose semen don finish kpatakpata......tell me,unless he is impotent,the best thing to do no be to book set,my brethren?.....as the 'crime scene' na im own,im don get right to do like 10 rounds......now the sterile monkey is forming MONK....
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by alexis007(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
chymystique:

shocked like seriously?! If I was the one I don't think I will lie down oo for me to be flogged cheesy.. I 'd rather stay begging for linency oo.. That driver is mean pls! We are in 21st century jor grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by dre11(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
A one night stand land them into trouble

This is the one of the negative effect of one night stand
Because it could be done
Anywhere
Anyhow
And crazy sad
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by alexis007(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
chymystique:

seriously, what is this one saying?
man: lie down
girl: i will not lie down
man: i don't want to repeat myself
girl: and me i don talk my own finish
man: (to the guy) bobo go and sin no more
guy: thank you sir(leaves in a hurry before man's mind go change)
man: girl i am taking you to oba's palace. don't even try to beg. any thing you say from now henceforth shall be used against you(man and his bouncers drag girl in unclad state to oba's palace)

man: oba kabiyesi o
oba: ase(anyone close to royalty can fill in the right response)
man: oba...LLNP.....i found this unclad bitc# MASTU.RBATING in my car
girl:sad(too dumbfounded by the turn of things that she faints. wakes up the next day and finds herself in kirikiri prisons)........moral of the story: OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE!
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Emodeee: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
carnivals? av u seen any carnival dat is free of sex? i doubt it. the same reason i pity galz that attend carnivals especially d teenage ones. lyk ma sister will always say, their result will cum out by october. celebrating d new year in a sexually immoral way? pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Deefuray(f): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Walahi, konji na bastard grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by immortalvoices(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
The disgrace of them both will serve it's purpose to others like them

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Pennywise(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
I hope it was worth it for the guy.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Tymax(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
marieolae:
People will never mind their business sha.
How would you feel if you parked your car somewhere on campus and you heard later that a couple had sex on the bonnet? It's his property. It's his "business". grin The next day, his bus will reek of sex. Poor guy.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Pennywise(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tymax:

How would you feel if you parked your car somewhere on campus and you heard later that a couple had sex on the bonnet? It's his property. It's his "business". grin The next day, his bus will reek of sex. Poor guy.

Is your act always that intense?
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Tymax(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pennywise:

Is your act always that intense?
grin I think I'm a "V"
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by justmag(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
So for all you couples that like to try new shit or experiment! You gon learn today!!! Don't get caught. grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Gmajor(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
chymystique:

c u.
U are naked n u want to beg, what if in the time that it takes u to beg a crowd gathers ?
Best thing to do is to just take the strokes n run off asap

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by iamrealdeji(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:
Why will they flog those harmless people

This is why Nigeria will keep staying backward...stuffs like this don't happen here in mexico angry
Fool,if you have a vehicle,just open its door everynight for prostitutes to use it as brothel,mumu

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by cirmuell(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

I hear say after such an act in a car, say the engine of d car go knock....
Hian! na which village you come from. undecided
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by iyobs7(f): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hahahahhahaha
Nigerians have been allergic to irresponsible behaviour since time imoriver cheesy
But that's crude though undecided

***Modified***

There's a superstition that having sex in one's place of business could spell outright doom for such venture.
Perhaps the man's lividness could be linked to this belief.

I will have to agree to this, while doing IT in Abuja, a friend of mine slept with a sales girl in one beer parlour, not once but thrice and that shop closed down...

It is very true

3 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by duni04(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bashiru is an arsehole! He cud have just told them to leave his smelly bus. Ordering thugs to beat them was very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by tomzman: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
This got me laughing!
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by HzRF(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Imagine live blue film on new yr day?
This driver are like those friends that won't leave ur room wen ur gal is around they wicked than BH

The man for wait make them reach cloud 9 before whipping their asses

Boys of nowadays would have record d act then leak am
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by TheRealCoolHunK: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:
Why will they flog those harmless people

This is why Nigeria will keep staying backward...stuffs like this don't happen here in mexico angry
Worse things happen in Mexico. On the regular.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Obinoscopy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lack of home training. I wonder why our young generation are so morally bankrupt. Why can't our young ones wait until they get married before contemplating sex?

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
bad belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.