Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus (86605 Views)

Kaduna Hotel Where Girls Dance Unclad For Money Uncovered / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2015
hahaha....good for them
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by ArcToyin(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
Why will they flog those harmless people

This is why Nigeria will keep staying backward...stuffs like this don't happen here in mexico angry
mexico is diff frm Nigeria in different aspect.& not a means of backwardness
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Crixina(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2015
kekilika:

My new new year resolution, experiment sex in a bus. U wanna join me kiss grin cheesy madam experience teacher.

NB: beware of every slimy stuff in a bus
jeez! No,
I prefer the back of a limo.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by tola268: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
All of u are critics, urs is more than that

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
pomsky:

......two extremities that hardly ever meet. From, doing the above highlighted "Behold, this duo were busy fuccking themselves real hard.[i][/i]" to confession and accepting Jesus as Lord?
...how e take happen? Christianity is not just about confessing, but believing!

Bro, whether they actually believed it or not, we were glad they openly accepted Jesus Christ.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2015
pak:

You are drunk funny grin grin grin

Lol. The funniest part was when we demanded they repeat after us e.g. "Lord Jesus" and they would repeat after us "Lord Jesus", "i have come to you this early hour of the day" and they would say same after us. Lol. Was very funny esp. the part where they had to say "therefore, from today, i decree that neither shall i fornicate nor sin anymore before you". Lol
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by ElFenomeno1: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2015
Smh...... So they can't get a bloody room somewhere?! grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

This is why Nigeria will keep staying backward...stuffs like this don't happen here in mexico angry
well u just answered urself, ds is hardly mexico,we are in nigeria,and their behaviour was totally immoral,next time they shld get a room or use the guy's car...
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by AfricanApple(f): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fourwinds:
na dem u suppose to pity abi na d owner of d bus. u no know say deir nacking inside d bus go make am no fetch plenty money. d man and d girl no b better people
that's a foolish superstition though what the couple did was very wrong, they tampered with someone else's property. but at least the man could have given them grace
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Fourwinds: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
tongue
AfricanApple:
that's a foolish superstition though what the couple did was very wrong, they tampered with someone else's property. but at least the man could have given them grace
grace to nack again.! tongue
AfricanApple:
grace to nack again.!
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by AfricanApple(f): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fourwinds:
:Pgrace to nack again.! :Pgrace to nack again.!
hian, abeg explain wetin you talk
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by macof(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa cheesy grin

Imagine they gave the guy 12 strokes and the girl only 6 strokes.
I thought men and women are equal
They should have given both 12 strokes naaacheesy

Lol that's what so called feminist want us to believe..when the whole idea seems to favour women above men
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by pbs4real(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
omospicey:
Choi...
dis ur choi ehn'e be lyk say u dey lyk dat kain shw?
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by ameryzzy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
AJ city no dey carry last
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Jasi7(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa cheesy grin

Imagine they gave the guy 12 strokes and the girl only 6 strokes.
I thought men and women are equal
They should have given both 12 strokes naaacheesy

Where hv u been?...its been a whiile..since mzmariah left,I hardly see u around here...even though shes in on another moniker though.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by colored(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Lack of home training. I wonder why our young generation are so morally bankrupt. Why can't our young ones wait until they get married before contemplating sex?

SMH
why should they wait until they get married? Dumbass n*gga
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jasi7:

Where hv u been?...its been a whiile..since mzmariah left,I hardly see u around here...even though shes in on another moniker though.
Dear I have been around ooo. Maybe you just didn't search for me well.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
HARDDON:

Edu wor? Since when does kongi listen to voice of reason?

Did u say civilized? What sorts of civilization? D type that supports two men getting married , holding hands n kissing on d street? Yea, that very one u cant wear pink shirt to work nor sch cos ur collegue wud think u r G?

D type that spreads mat n make out on picnic fields with children running arnd?

It is obvious u haven't travelled out of ur momma's womb yet, so cut d crap n stop forming sexy foreign dawg .

FYI, Nigeria is a first world country where Morality Sanity is.

No pun Intended !
Laughing In Jumong style. . . . sorry dude, u lack common sense. u can read but u cant understand what you have read. if ur brains are working, u would know what am saying is same with what am saying.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Sleek49ers: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Chai that xmas eve i was with my guys jide nd loyo smoking weed mixed with skunk when dis taxi driver called us that a guy was using his car as a hotel room... Omo see as guys wey dey 2nd function storm d car... No be small masking dem collect naked coolChai that xmas eve i was with my guys jide nd loyo smoking weed mixed with skunk when dis taxi driver called us that a guy was using his car as a hotel room... Omo see as guys wey dey 2nd function storm d car... No be small masking dem collect naked
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by BABANGBALI: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is injustice/discrimination joo,why 12 strokes of the cane for the guy and 6 for the girl?afteral the thing is "he sweet me he sweet you" the guy should sue the bus owner for discrimination jo
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Josphine4good(f): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
I need to see the picture
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Obinoscopy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
colored:
why should they wait until they get married? Dumbass n*gga
You deserve to be banned for this insultive statement of yours.

To respond to your question, sex is worth waiting for. You have to be sure she's the one for you before having sex. And the only way you can be sure is when you're both married.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by zadok60: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

u are still in mexico,when i am thinking of moving out of pluto 2 zikose in jupiter?..
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Fourwinds: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
hian, abeg explain wetin you talk
sho.! wetin I wan explain here. u know am now. dat grace of conclusion
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by tola9ja: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
FFK STYLE

1 Share

Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by tonychristopher: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Some girls are cheap sha

Ajoke.. why are you this cheap ..at leasy
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by colored(m): 1:42am On Jan 07, 2015
Obinoscopy:
You deserve to be banned for this insultive statement of yours.

To respond to your question, sex is worth waiting for. You have to be sure she's the one for you before having sex. And the only way you can be sure is when you're both married.
put religion aside and have a more secular ideology towards life. There's nothing wrong in not having to wait to have sex. And btw it's "insulting" not "insultive". Pay attention in class.
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by ABLEGUY24(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by ABLEGUY24(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2015
[/color][color=#000000]what a shameful scenario. may God forgive us
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by dasrackhor(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hahahahhahaha
Nigerians have been allergic to irresponsible behaviour since time imoriver cheesy
But that's crude though undecided

***Modified***

There's a superstition that having sex in one's place of business could spell outright doom for such venture.
Perhaps the man's lividness could be linked to this belief.
Like seriously miss? grin
Re: Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus by Obinoscopy(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2015
colored:
put religion aside and have a more secular ideology towards life. There's nothing wrong in not having to wait to have sex. And btw it's "insulting" not "insultive". Pay attention in class.
Putting Religion aside, it is not still right to have sex before marriage. This is because having sex before marriage could lead to pregnancies, abortions, STIs, HIV, Heartbreak, Promiscuity, etc

And Mr English, do a Google on Insultive. You'd see that its used in this present day to day English. However, insulting is more acceptable grammatically.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.