Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! (9501 Views)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by AbuMikey(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why can't Old People behave like Old People? sad
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by harrysterol(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
chai, imagine it being a N30,000 suit. I will shout a big thank you and

sell it for 35k.
igbo gal grin
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by harrysterol(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op[size=15pt] THE is No correlation Between this Thread [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2043275/he-want-me-join-him
[size=20pt] And this thread [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2077298/she-bought-gift-worth-30k both threads by u lipsrsealed
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by iamrealdeji(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
benromeo39:
I thought the op said she was married and has a son.

Which boyfriend she come buy gift give? And I remember vividly say the husband dey Europe.

Another attention-seeking thread.
Op ti n yanle
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
harrysterol:
Op[size=15pt] THE is No correlation Between this Thread [/size]

[size=20pt] And this thread [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2077298/she-bought-gift-worth-30k both threads by u lipsrsealed
you guys dont always understand my threads and y?must i always say my husband on every thread i create?you guys self na wahoo for una mind you i sent the gift through DHL!
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:

[size=16]Busted gringrin[/size]

U mean this thread
exactly, leave the attention-starved old woman.

Mtcheew, some people life na NL e end. She even get mouth say I dey stalk am. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by prettyjo(f): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
benromeo39:
I thought the op said she was married and has a son.

Which boyfriend she come buy gift give? And I remember vividly say the husband dey Europe.

Another attention-seeking thread.
I was about to ask the same question.
chaii!!! next time will be fiancee;God have mercy.
#girls and their lies #
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by prettyjo(f): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
tah!no curse jare,na my husband.
why should your husband reject your gift??
the last time I checked,no sensible man does that
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by agrovick(m): 4:21am On Jan 06, 2015
missberrypop5:

sell it for 35k.
Nne, your business acumen is tha bomb
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 06, 2015
missberrypop5:

sell it for 35k.

Hmm

It seemz u are an igbo chic(Anambra)

See where ur sence is running to N30k-N35¿
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by agarawu23(m): 5:30am On Jan 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
but your status says you dine with bill gate so wetin you the big boss wan use my 30k for naa?
hahahahaha cheesy

that was den wey I b ajebo but ryt now I b ajepako

abeg alert me
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2015
ur bf abi? not husband. abeg collect it jare!!! u people place too much importance on bf/gf.
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by jayedu108: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Some guys are funny,imagine u bought a gift worth 30k for your gf or bf and he/she rejected it saying what you buy is fake.Are you going to buy him/her another gift but i am still wondering y h rejected it,even though is fake at least he will still appreciate rather telling me i bought fake.Anyway he promise to give me my money back should i collect it or not?Ladies&guys if your bf/gf do this to you what will be your reaction?
@op u can lie were u not the same person that open anoda thread complaining ur husband want u to come over to the state without ur son,abi dat story nah fake again,nw u come dey complain of bf mata ,dnt tell me u are one of dose cheap slut dat sleeps around cos I quote u base on wat u wrote on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by hardbody: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Some guys are funny,imagine u bought a gift worth 30k for your gf or bf and he/she rejected it saying what you buy is fake.Are you going to buy him/her another gift but i am still wondering y h rejected it,even though is fake at least he will still appreciate rather telling me i bought fake.Anyway he promise to give me my money back should i collect it or not?Ladies&guys if your bf/gf do this to you what will be your reaction?

Simple. Dump him and come and have me. I am modest enough to appreciate you even without any gift, LOL
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author undecided=hardbody post=30184378]

Simple. Dump him and come and have me. I am modest enough to appreciate you even without any gift, LOL[/quote]yes i am thinking about tht undecided
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by nicekid4u(m): 2:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Mtcheeew, girls n their money-hyped thinking mentality. U guys will never get it, its never abt d money. Happiness matters, knowing wat brings dat to me. Even if it aint fake buh not my colour, I'll still point dat out. Appr8 is another tin
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:16am On Feb 24, 2015
I don't like fake things so for sure I will do the same thing.
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by barinaadaa(m): 1:53am On Feb 25, 2015
ireneony:
Right in his presence I will give it to another guy..

Shikina...story closed

lol you want to stir up a tsunami inside tea cup abi? grin typical of my girlfriend. anyways I hail your royal evilness.
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2015
Deapexboy:
So girls still buy gift of that amount 4 a guy! cheesy

PH girls can't do this!

I remember one wey we say we dey in love that year. After spending over 400k in gifts ALONE on this nuisance, my birthday reached and I expected something decent. I got the equivalent of a mathset worth N1,374.

I'm normally not a materialistic guy, but that was just the height...

At Op, don't feel bad. Think of the times he's bought you stuff you didn't like, regardless of the price..
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by baralatie(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2015

sell it for 35k.
the guy was playing mind games with the lady!
it is Patrick used to torment a partner in a relationship. I.e reject the gift,make the gift and the giver worthless and the bf of high status value.
if the girl buys the idea the bf asks or says the lady should prove her love buy doing his bidding(guess what means).
slavery right there in a relationship!

the lady should drop him as soon as possible without remorse and second chan e or else.......
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
delishpot:
Hian, reject gift cos its fake ke? I was thinking he will say you guys will go together and return it and get your cash back. Ok, wetin him want you to use the returned gift do?
He is childish sha. If a babe buys me a fake item, I will take it and thank her and make her know its fake and show her what thr original looks like. If she thinks its returnable we will try to get her money back if not, I will make it clear to her that I wont be wearing it and may give it to a sibbling as a gift. If she wants she can take it and give it to someone she wants to have it. If she says no, I will keep it for love sake.

U speak well person

1 Like

Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by donMIG(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Tell ha I am hia oh...will to accept d gift for free oooo
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by Jwhizzy(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2015
@OP, you have very poor writing skills. SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by ibkkk(f): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
prettythicksme:

He meant no harm, dear... He only told u what u got him was fake so as to prevent future occurrences. Sorry!
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by lovely17(m): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sell out the gift money saved shikena
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by miqos02(m): 5:05am On Nov 18, 2015
next time, give him/her the cash
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by enny4real23(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
A guy who cares about not hurting your feelings will take the gift and thank you and he will having it in mind that its the thought that counts maybe on a later date he will tell you its fake so that you won't make the same mistake about the product. collect your money back since he doesn't appreciate it.
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by Charlieubochi: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
dre11:

[size=16]Busted gringrin[/size]

U mean this thread

Her written English is so poor. IMO I think she's just another attention seeking LovePeddler. We've got plenty of them all over this place. Gerrarahere
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by Moscorinho(m): 2:06am On Jan 21, 2016
If I hear am say I buy am anoda gift, na be say Dem go turn delta state to FSC first. Yeah yeah dey smell
Re: She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! by jorion(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hmm. For this economy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session. / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS / Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.