Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,428 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

Free VPN Service With Vpnbook [automated] - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Free VPN Service With Vpnbook [automated] (1697 Views)

Things To Consider While Choosing A VPN Service / VPN Software (virtual Proxy Network) / IPSAS Automated Accounting Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free VPN Service With Vpnbook [automated] by codeaddict(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
To start off the new year, I decided to work on a free tool to automate OpenVPN connection to VPNBook servers.

For those who don't know about VPNBook, you can check their service out here

VPNBook provides free VPN access to servers in Europe, US and Canada via TCP or UDP protocol.

Download the tool (VPNExtractor) from http://www.headerhandler.com/vpnextractor

To use this with direct Internet access, untick the Trick Option, after launching, and select any, or your preferred VPN connection.
Then Start Extract.
Re: Free VPN Service With Vpnbook [automated] by SkyeAyers: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2020
This VPN service is fantastic, and whenever I've used this service, I've had a good time. The 翻墙软件 service is another good VPN service that you can try out right now. I assure you won't be disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

Web/application Developer Needed / Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed / Java Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.