Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help (617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
I have a problem with my laptop. Its a windows 8 system and its giving hard time. The fault is that, whenever I put on the system, it takes me to "automatic repair". From the options in the automatic repair, I can't find a way of resetting to its normal way. I am confused and I don't want to install a new windows 8 because this window8 is original.

The problem started when I got the laptop from London and the password used to lock the system wasn't opening it. My brother thought its HP problem, he did some things on the system, that was when this problem started.

Its a new system. I have not used it at all. Please help
Re: Please Help by Lexusgs430: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Do you have all the original discs that were shipped with the laptop? If not, you will have to reinstall os and try the sticker key, if it does not work, new key or activator is your only solution.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lexusgs430:
Do you have all the original discs that were shipped with the laptop? If not, you will have to reinstall os and try the sticker key, if it does not work, new key or activator is your only solution.
This is getting serious. She didn't bring additional softwares with it. I don't want to use the low cost softwares to reinstall it.
Re: Please Help by Lexusgs430: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
chinziaski:

This is getting serious. She didn't bring additional softwares with it. I don't want to use the low cost softwares to reinstall it.

Low cost softwares ? They are all copies of originals, does not change the content(s), content only changes if malwares are preinstalled.
You can buy original from Microsoft, link attached
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/cat/Windows/categoryID.64542600?tduid=adda77210d03f2b287c95c1113a72750
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Low cost softwares ? They are all copies of originals, does not change the content(s), content only changes if malwares are preinstalled.
You can buy original from Microsoft, link attached
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/cat/Windows/categoryID.64542600?tduid=adda77210d03f2b287c95c1113a72750
Cool, I took it to an engineer and he said he'll do it but I'm finding it difficult to believe.
Re: Please Help by Lexusgs430: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
chinziaski:

Cool, I took it to an engineer and he said he'll do it but I'm finding it difficult to believe.

You can also do it with the right software and skills. It's not difficult to rectify.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Lexusgs430:

You can also do it with the right software and skills. It's not difficult to rectify.
Ok, thanks. I appreciate. I've done it.
Re: Please Help by Lexusgs430: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2015
chinziaski:

Ok, thanks. I appreciate. I've done it.

Cool. Download useful applications, avoiding malwares and viruses !!!

(1) (Reply)

Rarely Used Ipad4 For Sale / How To Find Any Word And Replace With Another / HP Elitebook 755 G2 Notebook – Full Specifications & Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.