Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26388 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
khia:

That's my sidepiece!! grin grin grin grin
Ma grin grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RoyalPearl(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nayah:

Ghana and I kiss her . She s my in law kiss
Aww you so sweet sis smiley
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
RoyalPearl:

If you like hunks you will like Nigerian men above others in Africa including South African black men in Township.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 2:31am On Jan 26, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Much love
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
SemuhleB:
Nah sweet talks don't work on me smiley sweety not everyone comes from the township like you wink

Thats why someone like moi would never try to sweet talk a pretty-diva-looking-sweet-girl like you. I know it wont work. I'd only say the truth.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Thats why someone like moi would never try to sweet talk a pretty-diva-looking-sweet-girl like you. I know it wont work. I'd only say the truth.
smiley smiley
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
SemuhleB:
smiley smiley
There's a lot of things one might be tempted to say to a stunning beauty but they might begin to sound sweet, and that is not going to be effective . We must try to be as un-nigerian as possible.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerian men ? undecided

Trust us at your own peril. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nigerian men ? undecided

Trust us at your own peril. cheesy
I concur on the last line of your post! Bwahaha... Please, expect insults for making that remark!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Truckpusher(m): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2015
all4naija:

I concur on the last line of your post! Bwahaha... Please, expect insults for making that remark!
Lol.
I was only kidding. grin

They dare insult me - ama take em to the cleaners cheesy
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by donodion(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2015
SemuhleB:
Chronic womanisers, flirts, liars and cheats. Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

P.S no offence intended. This is simple my opinion

Are these not the good and bad xteristics of every man with a functional phallus?..Naija and others
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by missSouthAfrica(f): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
LOL I AGREE
SemuhleB:
Chronic womanisers, flirts, liars and cheats. Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
missSouthAfrica:
LOL I AGREE
How many have you come across to agree on her statement? South African men are worse in their domestic violence against women and r a p e their young girls! Smh...!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2015
all4naija:
How many have you come across to agree on her statement? South African men are worse in their domestic violence against women and r a p e their young girls! Smh...!
You do know that you are sounding like a hypocrite? First line 'how many have you come across and then you say 'South African men. How many South African men have you come across?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
SemuhleB:
You do know that you are sounding like a hypocrite? First line 'how many have you come across and then you say 'South African men. How many South African men have you come across?
No, I don't! South African black men raping their young girls news is everywhere and I don't need to meet any of their xenophobic asses before knowing that is true.

If this is how you are going to be acting toward me here I am going to advise Nigerian men to stay away from you and you know what that means.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
all4naija:

No, I don't! South African black men raping their young girls news is everywhere and I don't need to meet any of their xenophobic asses before knowing that is true.

If this is how you are going to be acting toward me here I am going to advise Nigerian men to stay away from you and you know what that means.
lol you are so crazy. What does it mean? Please enlighten me
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
SemuhleB:
It means one day you will look for your stalker-in-chief and i would be gone. And you will miss me greatly.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
SemuhleB:
It means no more protection for you from Nigerians. You need to apologize to me though. grin cheesy cool
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
SemuhleB:

Funny but what are u?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=softysparky post=29513136]They are just like every other men. We have the good and bad ones.[/quote

Berra
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 01, 2015
Nayah:

Loool so fast?
That guy is very immature by merely reading his post. Jeez!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2015
yes ooo, abi you no wan smile forever? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nayah:

Loool so fast?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2015
SemuhleB:

I take strong exception to that religious bit. angry
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truluvguy:
yes ooo, abi you no wan smile forever? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who tells you I ll smile forever grin

4 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
visiting france soon and need a friend there.
Nayah:

Who tells you I ll smile forever grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truluvguy:
visiting france soon and need a friend there.
I m not in France
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nayah:

I m not in France
But, your location says France. You are trying to run away from Nigerian men! I thought you were strong enough for Nigerian troubles! Bwahaha... cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 3:07am On Feb 02, 2015
all4naija:
But, your location says France. You are trying to run away from Nigerian men! I thought you were strong enough for Nigerian troubles! Bwahaha... cheesy grin grin grin grin
I moved I m in America now
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Nayah:

I moved I m in America now
Where are you at in States? Wrong question though. You may not answer because this is a public forum.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2015
all4naija:
Where are you at in States? Wrong question though. You may not answer because this is a public forum.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.