Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26389 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
I pray Nigerian men doesn't meet you as a panel in any type of interview
If you dislike for Nigerian man
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:
all4naija:
I pray Nigerian men doesn't meet you as a panel in any type of interview
If you dislike for Nigerian man
he is also a Nigerian man

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by legallyblonde(f): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
SemuhleB:
Chronic womanisers, flirts, liars and cheats. Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

P.S no offence intended. This is simple my opinion
it is simple ur opinion.tks for speaking the truth
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
SemuhleB:
He might have a Nigerian father and American mother
he have dislike for Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
legallyblonde:
it is simple ur opinion.tks for speaking the truth
smiley
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by gsainttrinity(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Why are you twisting my words? Isn't having concubines outside the home cheating? Nigerian culture gives men the right to do that without taking it as serious matter.

Having Concubines. . . Hmmm well i don't know of any culture that endorses it. But does not mean it didn't exist then as it is now. . And yes it is cheating and its cheating because those that indulged in it always does it in sneaky manner. Its not a cultural issue, it is a human issue.

Having concubines exist in all cultures. . From middle east to european cultures. From Africa to southern America and even in the Northern part of it. Even our modern society is not an exemption but this does not mean it is culturally permisive.

I don't even know how i would explain it again sef.!

6 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

He might have a Nigerian father and American mother
I think he is biracial if I remember correctly. Nigerian father and white mother but he is still Nigerian at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
SemuhleB:
I think he is biracial if I remember correctly
He likely mad that the father left his mother
I do have some understanding
He should talk to the father
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by kachnov(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Why are you twisting my words? Isn't having concubines outside the home cheating? Nigerian culture gives men the right to do that without taking it as serious matter.

you are terribly misinformed.?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
SemuhleB:
I think he is biracial if I remember correctly. Nigerian father and white mother but he is still Nigerian at the end of the day
U can call him a Nigerian but he have some type of dislike for Nigerian men
These are type of people you don't want to meet in an interview
Lot of women are mad that they was not married by their Nigerian BF

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by legallyblonde(f): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
lefulefu:

awhh so if i tell u dat u have pretty eyes does dat make me a flirt? cheesy
mehnn..c online toronto cheesy cheesy
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

U can call him a Nigerian but he have some type of dislike for Nigerian men
lol have you see some of his comments. He is always fighting everyone against Nigeria. Just go through some of his comments. Theb again i think he should be taken lightly. He is just a troll. https://www.nairaland.com/2073925/nigerian-artiste-dbanj-shows-new/10
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
gsainttrinity:

Having Concubines. . . Hmmm well i don't know of any culture that endorses it. But does not mean it didn't exist then as it is now. . And yes it is cheating and its cheating because those that indulged in it always does it in sneaky manner. Its not a cultural issue, it is a human issue.

Having concubines exist in all cultures. . From middle east to european cultures. From Africa to southern America and even in the Northern part of it. Even our modern society is not an exemption but this does not mean it is culturally permisive.

I don't even know how i would explain it again sef.!
It is in Nigeria due to the chauvinistic practices by men! They are not to be questioned when they do cheat as men. Stop preaching. It is not necessarily required of you to express your views.

2 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol have you see some of his comments. He is always fighting everyone against Nigeria. Just go through some of his comments. Theb again i think he should be taken lightly. He is just a troll. https://www.nairaland.com/2073925/nigerian-artiste-dbanj-shows-new/10
Most likely his mother told him that his father " did that and that"
On the other hand the father might have failed to have a good relationship with him
Lady life is a B

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
It is in Nigeria due to the chauvinistic practices by men! They are not to be questioned when they do cheat as men. Stop preaching. It is not necessarily required of you to express your views.
Are Nigerian women or other women innocent?
Women cheat too
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
SemuhleB:
They don't get it. When you say the truth on the bad things about Nigerian culture people would line up to deny them. It is not helping to find solutions in that society. And, I am not going to be a part of that!

2 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
They don't get it. When you say the truth on the bad things about Nigerian culture people would line up to deny them. It is not helping to find solutions in that society. And, I am not going to be a part of that!
smiley
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

Are Nigerian women or other women innocent?
Women cheat too
Nigerian women cheat but they are at disadvantage of the cultural rights. Men can go scot-free for cheating but women cannot. There is no argument women cheat too. More married men cheat in Nigeria and cannot be questioned by anybody.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
I don't want to be part of Nigerian problem
dishonest
corruption
Nigerias have issue and Nigerian that live in foreign countries are not better
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by legallyblonde(f): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
stop being this bitter.this is a thread to just hear other's opinion and have fun,why so bitter?! if you have any animosity with naija then you have got it with the millions on nairaland o.and meanwhile.....

insult me and hear your lineage's history!
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

I don't want to be part of Nigerian problem
dishonest
corruption
Nigerias have issue and Nigerian that live in foreign countries are not better
This post is irrelevant to what we are arguing about.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Nigerian women cheat but they are at disadvantage of the cultural rights. Men can go scat-free for cheating but we cannot. There is no argument women cheat too. More married men cheat in Nigeria and cannot be questioned by anybody.
U are a ladies
women cheat on the DL-- Nigerian women today are not better than Nigerian men in the area of cheating
yes it is bad
Women are having better education and jobs today
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
legallyblonde:
stop being this bitter.this is a thread to just hear other's opinion and have fun,why so bitter?! if you have any animosity with naija then you have got it with the millions on nairaland o.and meanwhile.....

insult me and hear your lineage's history!
Bwahaha... You can cry me a river for saying what is happening in the Nigerian society.

You looked defeated though. That is an empty threat!cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cool
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by gsainttrinity(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
What i am still trying to clearify here is that if Nigerian men cheats, it has nothing to do with our culture or custom of our tradition.

I give example: my grand father married two wives but even after his death, his wives (all late now) always eulogise on how he was a principled man that never had concubines (cheating in their own terms).

But he had two wives. Polygamy was the acceptable law of the community (same way monogamy has replaced it in recent times).
He married a secound wife because he needed more children which was very excential since he needed more hands to work in his hectares of agricultural farmland (i visited a part of it recently my brother no be joke o. In ten years you can not clear the potion of farmland they cultivated every season.) this he did without tractor, herbicide or harvester. Just his hoe and cutlass.

But my grand mother couldn't give birth to more kid due to age and strength so the man got a younger wife that produced his additional labourers in his vine yard.

No body should generalise on the attitude of a people without understanding the dynamics of their existence (NIGERIA)

Modern Nigerian men cheat on their foreign partners because they are a means to an end. This is a result of a situation which would require another lengthy text to kowatiate.

My homie All4naija you have been away from home too long try and comeback so that you understood your fellow country men better.

There are always two sides to a coin.

2 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Subom1(f): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
gogoqueen:
I am American and am dating a Nigerian man, love him! He is hard working, caring,intelligent and knows how to pick his women(lol). Only one thing, he's sooo far away, United Arab Emirates cry . I hate that it will be 3 months till I see him. I also hate to say this and I really don't feel like this about him but in the back of my mind I wonder is this real? I have been scammed by a Nigerian man (boy) before. Fell for his lies... I should have known were lies. This guy is totally opposite but its just that one Nigerian kind of placed a label on Nigerian men for me.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

You met him online too.... my advice will be to run as fast as you can. You can't seriously be that desperate

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by FLAWLES(f): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Owkay;why was my name not mentioned?abi PAKISTAN are being restricted?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

U are a ladies
women cheat on the DL-- Nigerian women today are not better than Nigerian men in the area of cheating
yes it is bad
Women are having better education and jobs today
Blame that on culture and men chauvinist attitude in Nigeria. It is time women start to fight for their rights in that country.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Blame that on culture and men chauvinist attitude in Nigeria. It is time women start to fight for their rights in that country.
Sorry, I will not blame it on culture
40 year ago men can have 20 kids
Today it take a real man to be a father for just two kids
culture and attitudes are changing
people cheat---Americans and Europeans cheat too
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
gsainttrinity:
What i am still trying to clearify here is that if Nigerian men cheats, it has nothing to do with our culture or custom of our tradition.

I give example: my grand father married two wives but even after his death, his wives (all late now) always eulogise on how he was a principled man that never had concubines (cheating in their own terms).

But he had two wives. Polygamy was the acceptable law of the community (same way monogamy has replaced it in recent times).
He married a secound wife because he needed more children which was very excential since he needed more hands to work in his hectares of agricultural farmland (i visited a part of it recently my brother no be joke o. In ten years you can not clear the potion of farmland they cultivated every season.) this he did without tractor, herbicide or harvester. Just his hoe and cutlass.

But my grand mother couldn't give birth to more kid due to age and strength so the man got a younger wife that produced his additional labourers in his vine yard.

No body should generalise on the attitude of a people without understanding the dynamics of their existence (NIGERIA)

Modern Nigerian men cheat on their foreign partners because they are a means to an end. This is a result of a situation which would require another lengthy text to kowatiate.

My homie All4naija you have been away from home too long try and comeback so that you understood your fellow country men better.

There are always two sides to a coin.
He possibly cheated on the first wife before taking the second one in. Those rural women has no say when their men is having secondary affair. They accept it as a cultural norm and keep quite. That is a typical Nigeria cultural view to cheating. I have more scrutiny than you can argue about here.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by legallyblonde(f): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... You can cry me a river for saying what is happening in the Nigerian society.

You looked defeated though. That is an empty threat!cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cool
i'm not bashing you fool,not in '15.just telling you not to suck out the fun in a thread made primarily for cool naija fun,ewu angola!!

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
legallyblonde:
i'm not bashing you fool,not in '15.just telling you not to suck out the fun in a thread made primarily for cool naija fun,ewu angola!!
Now you are asking for insults but I am intelligent more than that. I would let you have your African threatening way.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodFaith:

Sorry, I will not blame it on culture
40 year ago men can have 20 kids
Today it take a real man to be a father for just two kids
culture and attitudes are changing
people cheat---Americans and Europeans cheat too
I can't make sense of this prose or whatever it is. Can you explain better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.