Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 (6087 Views)

IPNX Test Invite / Nnpc Recruitment Interview / OPEN JOB'S - Jan 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by Scandall: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello nairalanders, please has anyone received NNPC test invite from Philips Consulting?
Please kindly share past questions and test experience(s).
The assessment is to be done online, on/before 7th January, 2015.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by ebispecial: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
I av done the test. It is basically a managerial aptitude test base on scenarios. U r requested to choose ur most likely response and least likely response to three options based on the given scenario. It is an easy test, there is nothing to be afraid of. Best of luck as u answer yours.
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by ebispecial: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
I av done the test. It is basically a managerial aptitude test of 16 questions based on scenarios. U r requested to choose ur most likely response and least likely response to three options based on the given scenario. It is an easy test, there is nothing to be afraid of. Best of luck as u answer yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by Scandall: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
ebispecial:
I av done the test. It is basically a managerial aptitude test of 16 questions based on scenarios. U r requested to choose ur most likely response and least likely response to three options based on the given scenario. It is an easy test, there is nothing to be afraid of. Best of luck as u answer yours.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your comment.
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by lastmessenger: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Scandall:

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your comment.
Pls in this test a continuation of the last December test ?
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by Scandall: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
lastmessenger:

Pls in this test a continuation of the last December test ?

Mind is a fresh one. I don't know if it's in batches.
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by lastmessenger: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Scandall:

Mind is a fresh one. I don't know if it's in batches.
But yu did the last nnpc test?
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by Scandall: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
lastmessenger:

But yu did the last nnpc test?

No, i didn't.
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by ElDeeVee(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Scandall:
Hello nairalanders, please has anyone received NNPC test invite from Philips Consulting?

Thank you.
pls how did u apply?
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by Scandall: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
ElDeeVee:

pls how did u apply?

Online. It was advertised.
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by lastmessenger: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Scandall:

No, i didn't.
Ok.
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by Expsbterror(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Scandall:

Plz can u share a link or sumthung so others can benefit
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by taraknat(f): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Scandall:

Thank you.
pls share a link so I can benefit from it, thanks
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by factface: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2015
Pls guys,this is a scam.
NNPC hasn't called any one ohhhh
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by Scandall: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Expsbterror:

Plz can u share a link or sumthung so others can benefit

taraknat:
pls share a link so I can benefit from it, thanks

All i have now is my exam link, which was sent to me on Dec 31st. You don't expect me to share it right?

ebispecial:

Just completed the assessment. The submission was successful. Please kindly mention me as soon as you hear from them. Regards.
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by Iyowuski: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Scandall:

which site did you apply?
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by fab04(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
This test is a continuation of the December test and is particularly for experienced hire. This cadre didn't write the December test
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by Scandall: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Iyowuski:

which site did you apply?

NNPC website. It was experienced hire. I was requested to upload, scanned copy of my credentials.

I was later contacted by Philips Consulting to update my profile with respect to the job at their portal.
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by Drmaverick: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
These are the top businesses in Nigeria as of 2014.Oil and gas companies are in top position followed by telecoms and banks

http://www.targetdex..com/2015/01/top-100-businesses-in-nigeria-2014.html
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by saucepan: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
please I have done my online assessment. did anybody that has done theirs too receive the report at the end apart from the completed message. if so what was the report about? Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by aynil(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Guys someone send dis message TO me on BBM:
THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
Recruitment 2015 is aimed at recruiting qualified candidates from the following areas of SPECIALIZATION:
• Science:Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
• Engineering:petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine Engineering.
• Business/Finance:Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc.
• Social Sciences:Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
• Art/Humanities:Mass Communication, English, History, etc.
• Law
• Medical and Health Science: Radiography, Laboratory Science, Occupational Health, and Nursing (RN, SRN)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or Second Class Lower Division and/or good Masters
Degree in any of the disciplines listed above.
Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
OTHER CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION JOB RECRUITMENT OFFERS:
Candidates must have graduated in the last 1 years and must not be more than 35 years by December, 2015 with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal
skills and have ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOB VACANCIES:
*OND Holders:
Cleaners
Handy workers
Janitors
Plumbers
Carpentry
Security Guards.
MINIMUM SALARY : #450,000
*B.SC/HND Holders:
Personal assistants
Level 1-4 workmanship
Engineers
Offshore workers
Mechanical
Electrical
Economics
Legal attendants
Security Personnel.
MINIMUM SALARY: #800,000
*Masters Degree Holders:
Human resource managers
Personnel managers
Zone managers
Level 8-15 workmanship
MINIMUM SALARY: #2.1MILLION
WARNING/NOTE
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION will not be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
*All applications must be received within 6 weeks from
the date of this publication.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE:Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in
countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products;
manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Purchase The NNPC RECRUITMENT FORM,online before the closing date.
NOTE:Contact Human Resources Manager: Mr Ayana Frank on +2347035675362 for application process and directives for the recruitment form.Also
address all Curriculum Vitae to (nnpcrecruitmentjob2015@gmail.com)
NNPC OIL AND GAS COMPANY FEDERAL RECRUITMENT 2015 CALL 07035675362.

Pls guys can U confirm it, how true it is?
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by francizy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
aynil:
Guys someone send dis message TO me on BBM:
THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
Recruitment 2015 is aimed at recruiting qualified candidates from the following areas of SPECIALIZATION:
• Science:Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
• Engineering:petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine Engineering.
• Business/Finance:Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc.
• Social Sciences:Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
• Art/Humanities:Mass Communication, English, History, etc.
• Law
• Medical and Health Science: Radiography, Laboratory Science, Occupational Health, and Nursing (RN, SRN)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or Second Class Lower Division and/or good Masters
Degree in any of the disciplines listed above.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
OTHER CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION JOB RECRUITMENT OFFERS:
Candidates must have graduated in the last 1 years and must not be more than 35 years by December, 2015 with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal
skills and have ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOB VACANCIES:
*OND Holders:
Cleaners
Handy workers
Janitors
Plumbers
Carpentry
Security Guards.
MINIMUM SALARY : #450,000
*B.SC/HND Holders:
Personal assistants
Level 1-4 workmanship
Engineers
Offshore workers
Mechanical
Electrical
Economics
Legal attendants
Security Personnel.
MINIMUM SALARY: #800,000
*Masters Degree Holders:
Human resource managers
Personnel managers
Zone managers
Level 8-15 workmanship
MINIMUM SALARY: #2.1MILLION
WARNING/NOTE
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION will not be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
*All applications must be received within 6 weeks from
the date of this publication.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE:Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in
countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products;
manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Purchase The NNPC RECRUITMENT FORM,online before the closing date.
NOTE:Contact Human Resources Manager: Mr Ayana Frank on +2347035675362 for application process and directives for the recruitment form.Also
address all Curriculum Vitae to (nnpcrecruitmentjob2015@gmail.com)
NNPC OIL AND GAS COMPANY FEDERAL RECRUITMENT 2015 [size=18pt]CALL 07035675362[/size].

Pls guys can U confirm it, how true it is?

Someone posts an NNPC job and puts his number, no two ways man. Its a huge scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by prettnelly: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2015
please can someone confirm how true this is?
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by oggy89: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2015
SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by fab04(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Biggest scam ever.... Their email add can never be nnpcrecruitmentjob2015 @gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Test Invite Jan. 2015 by prettnelly: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
fab04:
Biggest scam ever.... Their email add can never be nnpcrecruitmentjob2015 @gmail.com

tnx dear. may God protect us from these scammers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Houseboy Or Housegirl Needed In London / Who Knows Where I Can Build Something Like This? / Union Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.