Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (27495 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ColoursnBrushes: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?

Easy. Ask him to date me. I'l even sign some sort of prenup before we date. Lol
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by chiogoezubem(f): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Why are girls always the victim eeh
Only on nairaland!!!

Me. I have a friend who was poor and couldnt afford the latest brazillian hair. Her boyfriend left her cause of that. Few months later. She got a nice job and now the boyfriend wants her back
Nonsense
Pls get a new storyline
This one has trended long enough

My dear jare! Plenty better things to talk about. Make dem go find dem peteri where dem baf sef...mtchewwwwwwwww undecided
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?
True love that is a hard one.at the peak of his career like this.the question he should ask himself is what does he want in his woman.you have to know what you are searching for so that when you see it you know.if he do sent already know what he wants then he is not ready for love or Marriage Cuz he keeps attracting the wrong sort.
Shikena
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Elinob(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
He will but it will only take him time too sreach for her if only he can ave a patient.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by adebimpe1988(f): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
To me I feel he shld calm down n he shld try hv a change of environment,all dis ladies u said r followin' him r after his money,wen d money finishes dey will all leave him,he shld sit n tink n try pretend
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Olivialight(f): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Very weird question, when there seems to be nothing else you said about yourself say for the fact that you are young,handsome and got a job that got a large pay and within 8months,the only thing u felt the need was to acquire two really expensive cars,"this is me assume you did buy the cars", seems like you have been getting all you seek for,cos really someone else who is more wise with that pay and have only worked for dat number of months will rather do better investments than acquire two huge liability for himself. The two flashy cars alone and d circumstances surrounding it already tells your kinda person and u seem to attract what your person magnet...Your change starts from YOU.
And some people are saying marry a rich young girl,like d rich girl wants nothing else than for d husband to be flashing himself and MONEY RULE kinda childish attitude around town. My dear please do some deep down thinking and fix where needs to be fixed. My humble opinion though.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by killjoy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless

hasnt he learnt a lesson? is he a learner? dat guy shud kiss true love good bye. tell him to stay single or settle down wit a gold digger. its as simple as dat
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by tanimola22: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
obongproff:

Your friend's story reminded me of my experience when I returned to Nigeria to work briefly. In my dealings with Naija ladies during this period, I concealed many things concealable and just appeared as a normal Naija guy that I am, dropping any give-away foreign accent crap. The result - I was not hot enough, I was not good for some Naija sisters. In fact, to return my calls na wahala..And I was really trying to meet somebody oooh. Some friends even went as far as telling me that with this your coding trick, you would never meet a quality lady in Naija.

One day, I was in a Danfo bus (hahaha, the same me) eating Boli and sucking yogurt, the one of 70 Naira. I saw this sister, she sat almost close to me. She is very blessed with an excellent figure. I started a conversation with her and she responded..I could not believe my eyes. I alighted at her bus-stop, pretending that I was going towards her direction. When we alighted, I asked for her number wink Lo and behold, she gave it to me and even described her house to me. Yepa, I thought I was dreaming. Thereafter I visited her a couple of times and everything was good. I found out she was really upright and God fearing. I think I asked her what she saw in a 5.7, dark Boli-eating dude in a public Dafo bus! Can it get worse? hahaha. She said she immediately liked my personality and thought I was cool. I said ehenn, the same Boli guy cheesy.

Unfortunately I was myopic. I stopped being serious with her after I discovered we are age mates. This happened in 2013. In hindsight, I should have been more serious with her, because many privileged guys, when they try to disguise, hardly come across ladies like that. I hope I have not made a big mistake in life sha.

Moral of the story - not all nice sisters chase after only rich guys in Naija. Your friend should keep trying, projecting his other fantastic attributes that are not materialistic. With time, he will get someone okay for him. May God help us sha with our search for our own!

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by funkymatics(f): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
let him sell one of his cars, live lowly, change his church, try a new church without his car, pray to God for direction and stop being fascinated by ladies whose faces are brighter than their future.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by remebombom: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
so after sampling all d girls dt he coulda had a serious relationship wit he's naw looking for true love Abi? na true love of money he go find.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by realmindz: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
yvonnelynx:
Hey guys am new here...dis has always been my fav section even as a guest so pls welcome me wit likes grin
you r new, no one cares.......

the question is; do u ve big a** and b**bs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by fourtuna(f): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
yvonnelynx:
Hey guys am new here...dis has always been my fav section even as a guest so pls welcome me wit likes grin

pls there's no nairaxchange where you trade likes for money...chai! The hunt for approval eh
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by KLand(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tell your friend to give his life to Jesus. Let him not trust in wealth but in God.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Ezemust: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
Am very sorry to tell you this.
you Ve to ask IFA !
badt gurl
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Tosinville(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tell him to do what Eddie Murphy did in "coming to america" in search for true love lol
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by jingh(f): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ezemust:
badt gurl
good guy
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Olivialight(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
tanimola22:

Your friend's story reminded me of my experience when I returned to Nigeria to work briefly. In my dealings with Naija ladies during this period, I concealed many things concealable and just appeared as a normal Naija guy that I am, dropping any give-away foreign accent crap. The result - I was not hot enough, I was not good for some Naija sisters. In fact, to return my calls na wahala..And I was really trying to meet somebody oooh. Some friends even went as far as telling me that with this your coding trick, you would never meet a quality lady in Naija.

One day, I was in a Danfo bus (hahaha, the same me) eating Boli and sucking yogurt, the one of 70 Naira. I saw this sister, she sat almost close to me. She is very blessed with an excellent figure. I started a conversation with her and she responded..I could not believe my eyes. I alighted at her bus-stop, pretending that I was going towards her direction. When we alighted, I asked for her number wink Lo and behold, she gave it to me and even described her house to me. Yepa, I thought I was dreaming. Thereafter I visited her a couple of times and everything was good. I found out she was really upright and God fearing. I think I asked her what she saw in a 5.7, dark Boli-eating dude in a public Dafo bus! Can it get worse? hahaha. She said she immediately liked my personality and thought I was cool. I said ehenn, the same Boli guy cheesy.

Unfortunately I was myopic. I stopped being serious with her after I discovered we are age mates. This happened in 2013. In hindsight, I should have been more serious with her, because many privileged guys, when they try to disguise, hardly come across ladies like that. I hope I have not made a big mistake in life sha.

Moral of the story - not all nice sisters chase after only rich guys in Naija. Your friend should keep trying, projecting his other fantastic attributes that are not materialistic. With time, he will get someone okay for him. May God help us sha with our search for our own!
My dear 10k You, am glad you are getting the point in way.u had to humble yourself to get what u really needed, d OP's friend so to say got a job dat he has only worked jt 8mnths in and he already got two huge liabilities to go with it,someone with better reasoning would prolly get a car and invest his money somewhere else, going deep into this story u get a little about d persons personality and dat seems to be why he attracts the kinda people he attracts.when he fixes himself up,I believe his mentality will change and he will find his answers.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by papercoin(m): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
killjoy:

hasnt he learnt a lesson? is he a learner? dat guy shud kiss true love good bye. tell him to stay single or settle down wit a gold digger. its as simple as dat

I can always count on you to give the necessary advice @OP take heed to this advice put it at the FRONT of your mind and inside your grey matter @sorry but u gotta seetle with a GD
NEXT!
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by vivaciouzz(f): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2015
Am also searching for a young rich n handsome man for "true love' grin grin
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by theimmortals(m): 2:59am On Jan 16, 2015
elantraceey:
Just here to read comments lipsrsealed

But you just commented. tongue
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by oma19(f): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2015
through love is hard to find, but wat I can tell u is dat dey is through love it will not be easy because no one want to marry a poor man. the only way is put ur intentions before God do not be in haste tell God wat u want.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ArcToyin(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2015
delishpot:
Its hard to find these days sha. Both men and women have spoilt what a real relationship should be.
Ehhhm, go to a new church or place. Dont go with your car and dont go looking like a beggar too. Go as an average guy who is not dirt broke(no woman will want a dirty or dead broke man, its just how women are created) just go as a young dude who is not rich, but able to afford his rent and put food on his table and clothe himself.
Then start from there to sieve and weed out the rotten apples.
Good luck.
remember he is not innocent too. Should innocent xtian sisters be the prize for his price? Let take church out of this.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Elinob(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Let him go to Jerusalem I think they are many thee becus he can't fyn any here in nija
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by delishpot: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2015
ArcToyin:

remember he is not innocent too. Should innocent xtian sisters be the prize for his price? Let take church out of this.

Well, you are right. A dog cannot go out and eat shit everyday only to want to drink directly from cooking pot.
In this case So far, I will like to believe he wasnta "playa" he dated them with good intention only to find out the was wasting his time and commiting sexual sinin the process.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by mikolo80: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
oma19:
through love is hard to find, but wat I can tell u is dat dey is through love it will not be easy because no one want to marry a poor man. the only way is put ur intentions before God do not be in haste tell God wat u want.
through love,seriously/
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by bodija2015(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Just be responsible and u will truly find a good girl and as well back it up with prayers
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
ColoursnBrushes:

Easy. Ask him to date me. I'l even sign some sort of prenup before we date. Lol
your friend deserve holyghost slap from me and all will be well
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Bonethugss: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2015
He should watch "tears of agony 1 & 2" and learn
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Drmaverick: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2015
The One Universal Secret To A Lasting Marriage

Agree to disagree. Never go to bed angry. Relationships aren’t about sex. Have sex twice weekly. Always sleep naked.

The unsolicited advice you receive when you’re married or in a long-term relationship is as varied as it is contradictory. And confusing — if you go to bed agreeing to disagree, should you sleep naked?

Luckily, new research has boiled the key to spousal success down to one simple tip. And this tip holds true worldwide, across cultures, ages and incomes: Find a significant other who is also your best friend.

A new paper from The National Bureau of Economic Research analyzed wellbeing data from two national surveys in the United Kingdom and the Gallup World Poll to search for common threads that weave together a happy marriage.

They found that the biggest similarity among happily committed relationships worldwide — and the largest point of difference among those who are not married or partnered — was friendship. Approximately half of married people and of those who are cohabiting list their partner as their best friend. Conversely, less than 5 percent of people in any other marital status consider their partner to be their best friend.

Married individuals who are besties with their spouse also seem to be more satisfied in life, enjoying nearly twice as much additional life satisfaction than those who are not — even when controlling for age, gender, income, health, and previous life satisfaction. So if you’re generally a happy person, marriage will make you happier. If you’re generally an unhappy person, you’ll see the same benefit.

Interestingly, the wellbeing benefit of being married to one’s best friend appears much higher for women than for men, although on average fewer women than men regard their spouse as their best friend.

And while all friends are important for happiness, those who are married to each other become what the researchers call “super-friends,” compounding their wellbeing benefits to produce a much-stronger-than-normal friendship.

This friendship can also help explain why, in most studies, people who are unmarried but living as a couple enjoy most of the well-being benefits that married couples do.

So. Do you consider your partner to be your best friend? If so great — you’re done here. If not, read on.
Cultivating a great relationship is tough — but rewarding — work. “In order to get there you need to be ready and willing to do the work,” says Sbarra.

1. Have fun together

“It’s critical to spend time with your partner doing fun and exciting activities,” says Sbarra. Get out of the ruts of daily life by spending real time together doing fun things. This is a key for building lasting intimacy.”

2. Fight right

“It’s critical that you learn how to fight well and to deescalate conflicts when they arise,” says Sbarra. “Humor can be a great tool for calming things down when fights get heated.”

3[b]. Cherish your partner[/b]
“I also think an important secret for building a great relationship is to think of your partner as the most cherished thing in your life,” says Sbarra. “With this, comes forgiveness, tenderness, and tons of admiration and support.”

Now that’s some relationship advice we truly comprehend.

For other info check my blog : http://targetdex..com/search/label/social%20exp

Thanks

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Etetejake(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2015
delishpot:
Its hard to find these days sha. Both men and women have spoilt what a real relationship should be.
Ehhhm, go to a new church or place. Dont go with your car and dont go looking like a beggar too. Go as an average guy who is not dirt broke(no woman will want a dirty or dead broke man, its just how women are created) just go as a young dude who is not rich, but able to afford his rent and put food on his table and clothe himself.
Then start from there to sieve and weed out the rotten apples.
Good luck.

U just said my mind. I av bn planing this for long. It's just the best way.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by twerkjack: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2015
obongproff:

TELL HIM TO EMAIL ME ND HE'L NEVER REGRET IT IN A HURRY, IF HE SHOWS ME THE MONEY, I WILL DANCE FOR HIM wink grin
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Obongprof,are u sure u're not the person in question? tang ntre ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) / Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.