Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (27512 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?
obongprof, are u sure u're not the person, concerned? tang ntoro oo
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by sakatekka(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2015
enkay4love:
obongprof, are u sure u're not the person, concerned? tang ntoro oo
++++
2 the topic starter:
There are countless options for you to find a woman not interested in money and get married: cheesy
1) give up you well-paid job grin grin and fing a woman
2) find a woman with the same status
3) lie lipsrsealed about your income (at first). I guess there are no women who will leave you because you are richier then you appeared at first.
You can go online to http://www.pof.com/, http://www.eharmony.com/, https://kovla.com/ and whatever else dating site and specify the wrong info about your financial situation. That way you will be sure that girls like you for something else but money. Good luck!

P.S.: doesn't your job require some creativeness? The problem solving in the professional areas is the same as in the rest of life. Cheers!
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by bright8(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
favoured234:
OP pls give me your friend name, his office address, his phone number, his church location and the places he visits make I look for am by myself, he will find true love automatically.....
Anyways why does he even need true love self, he is rich, young, handsome and he wants true love? that is greed he should manage any love, be grateful to God and rest his case... tongue
Seems you are looking for a boyfriend.
Kindly drop your contact make we collabo. cool
favoured234:
OP pls give me your friend name, his office address, his phone number, his church location and the places he visits make I look for am by myself, he will find true love automatically.....
Anyways why does he even need true love self, he is rich, young, handsome and he wants true love? that is greed he should manage any love, be grateful to God and rest his case... tongue
Kindly drop your contact make we collabo.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
bright8:

Kindly drop your contact make we collabo. cool
Kindly drop your contact make we collabo.

Do you have 2 good cars?
Are both less than one year old?
Are you jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesn't know how to be stingy?
Are you tired of sleeping around?
Do you make financial contributions to the church?
Are you rich, young and handsome?
Do you intend to get married this year?

If any of these questions is no, then you fall short of the right candidate for a collabo.... Check next door

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by bright8(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
favoured234:

Do you have 2 good cars?
Are both less than one year old?
Are you jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesn't know how to be stingy?
Are you tired of sleeping around?
Do you make financial contributions to the church?
Are you rich, young and handsome?
Do you intend to get married this year?

If any of these questions is no, then you fall short of the right candidate for a collabo.... Check next door

At this rate and terms na John the Baptist go marry you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Ctemi(f): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
How serious is your friend&hope he is not the boastful type. If he is serious I can help him. PM me let talk privately
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
bright8:

At this rate and terms na John the Baptist go marry you.
So you no get all these qualities and you come here come tell me shit... shocked
Thank God say OP friend na John the Baptist of my time tongue
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by bright8(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
wink
favoured234:

So you no get all these qualities and you come here come tell me shit... shocked
PM me your number. I like them feisty. wink
favoured234:

PM me your number. I like them feisty.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
bright8:
wink
PM me your number. I like them feisty. wink
PM me your number. I like them feisty.
You well so? Abi MTN give free data? grin
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Everything is GBAM...he shld just follow all what is said here
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by vdavydenko: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
I guess, you should use some bride agencies for this purpose. I can recommend you the best Russian one called https://mymagicbrides.com My friend has found a very nice girl there. She is really lovely and wealthy, and they are very happy together
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by popcake1: 12:28am On Jan 25, 2015
i really feel for ur friend, tell him to keep praying, and keep doing good, love wil find him he shudnt stop praying abt it..gdluck
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by anki124182: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Try talking to a girl who is very romantic. And if you really want true love then don't go by looks.Find a girl who likes fantasies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) / Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) / #WorldVirginityDay: What Is The Significance Of The World Virginity Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.