Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

King Amachree African University Calling!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / King Amachree African University Calling!!! (7714 Views)

2 Vacancies At Lagos Business School (pan-african University) / Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview / King Amachree African University, Cotonou, Benin Republic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by engrsyer(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bimalink:
The interview today at Cotonou went on beautifully. It was conducted according to the position applied for. All Lecturer candidate went through written and oral interview, whereas administrative and account section only went through written interview. The interviewer actually came late and we started all the interview process exactly 2pm. However, the written questions was just 1 hour and all necessary credentials were accredited and we're told to attached all photocopies of our credentials to the exam script together with accreditation slip. Our bone of contention was that of the monetary aspect where some people asking what exactly will be the level of salary. How much will the school pay for respective applicants. Another issue that got most people crazy is the country's currency value. Their money sound very big in figure but very small in value, for instance 1000 cefa is 341 naira. Well, what can I say again only that the stress is too much at the border. I thank God we all went and came back safely and our hope now is to start receiving success message from KAAU. If you get any information or message, pleas guy don't hesitate to inform the forume. Whatsapp: 08055053362. BBM: 32319DAB. www.facebook.com/bimagroup
Bro did dey tell u d expected salary wen u asked them as compared to the level of the NIGERIAN Lecturers? Tikiwizu can u also throw more light on dat pay issue if u have an diea? Thanks!
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Tikitaka(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
I don't av privileged info kolstep. I just make enquiries that's all. Infact I called yesterday and what they told me was what I shared yesterday and I was asked not to call again. But I strongly believe now and first of next month they will contact successful candidates, so let's be patient.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by larrydee6: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2015
engrsyer:
Bro did dey tell u d expected salary wen u asked them as compared to the level of the NIGERIAN Lecturers? Tikiwizu can u also throw more light on dat pay issue if u have an diea? Thanks!

Are dey tru wit d exam please. Or more still coming pls. I need an answer.
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by larrydee6: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Shinnours:
The interview went quit good. Was there late though because i was robbed on my way down to cotonou, meanwhile i was interviewed for the position of an assistant lecturer in the department of information and comm tech by 3 proffessors and after series of questions i was congratulated and asked to go that i will be contacted soon. Meanwhile i was asked not to write any aptitude test which gave me some worries somehow but the registrer also congratulated me for the second time and asked me to go tht i will be contacted. Meanwhile, my Original birth certificate was held which i dont understand why it was so but i was later made to understood that i may not want to come back for the oofer of i got another appointment somewhere but my certificate will always give a reason for me to come back for the job. Every other persons i met ther went through written test except myself applying for a position in infotech and computer science. I wish all kaau prospective staff a success and you can also contact me via my mobile 08160382271 incase we start recieving a congratulatory messages.

Kind regards All.

Pls are they still going to write exam or closed. Pls I need answer pls.
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by engrsyer(m): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2015
larrydee6:

Are dey tru wit d exam please. Or more still coming pls. I need an answer.
exam has finished long time. U didnt go thru previous posts before quoting me?
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Evangelist81(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
I I have observed that KAAU website has not been opening for days.pls who have an idea on what is wrong and any latest news aout the interview?
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Evangelist81(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi Nairalanders! I have observed that KAAU website has not been opening for days.Anybody with useful information on what is wrong and the latest news about the result of the interview we had?
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Olakaccy: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2015
I want 2 employ each & everyone who gets any congratulatory message 2 come 4 d next stage of interview either 4 d non-academic or academic group should please share it with d rest of d house members. Best of Luck 2 everyone.
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by engrsyer(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Olakaccy:
I want 2 employ each & everyone who gets any congratulatory message 2 come 4 d next stage of interview either 4 d non-academic or academic group should please share it with d rest of d house members. Best of Luck 2 everyone.
Bro what exactly are u saying? Have they started sending messages for the next stage?
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Evangelist81(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Did they tell u there is gonna be anytin like NEXT STAGE? Pls dnt confuse anybody.
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Evangelist81(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.pls who latest news about the interview we had?pls share with us.
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by mathmatica: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Maybe after election,that's when we would be called
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Evangelist81(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Today marks one Month we had interview with KAAU in PH with an assurance that they would get back to us soon. Is it how their own SOON looks like? If it were aptitude test,its understandable. Interview doesn't normally take time like this. I'm confused here oo. If they are not using the interview again why not just tell us plain instead of telling us SOON SOON SOON.A long awaiting interview ever. Hmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Bimalink(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Are you interested in getting more information about the King Amachree Africa University Recruitment Process or do you have lots of information you think you can share with hundreds of applicants ? Do you think is getting too long to receive the invitation for the recruitment examination. Are you really sure the school have its own permanent site in Cotonou? Do you have any questions you want to ask concerning the school? Follow hundreds of applicants on our WHATSAPP Group chat on : 08055053362. Let discuss KAAU @ Cotonou
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Bimalink(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bimalink:

Its quit obvious that they will start inviting the successful applicants before the end of this month.

Are you interested in getting more information about the King Amachree Africa University Recruitment Process or do you have lots of information you think you can share with hundreds of applicants ? Do you think is getting too long to receive the invitation for the recruitment examination. Are you really sure the school have its own permanent site in Cotonou? Do you have any questions you want to ask concerning the school? Follow hundreds of applicants on our WHATSAPP Group chat on : 08055053362. Let discuss KAAU @ Cotonou
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by engrsyer(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bimalink:

Ok, u can add me on 08034689226
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by mathmatica: 2:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Add me too on 08063548821
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Evangelist81(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
King Amachree African University shared a post.
Come and meet Faculty, Staff and Representatives
from King Amachree African University, Cotonou
Republic of Benin as they answer questions that are
important to you. Learn about the SKILL-IN Programme
that makes you stand out from other undergraduates.

In Abuja @ the Ground Floor, Silverbird Building,
Memorial Drive, By Musa Yar’adua Centre, Central
Business District, Abuja.
In Lagos @ Ikeja City Mall, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
February 25th – March 13th 2015
King Amachree African University > KAAU:
OPEN SPACE

Come and meet Faculty, Staff and Representatives
from King Amachree African University, Cotonou
Republic of Benin as they answer questions that are
important to you. Learn about the SKILL-IN
Programme that makes you stand out from other
undergraduates.

www.kingamachreeafricanuniversity.com
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Evangelist81(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Now in March yet nothing from KAAU. Pls let them keep us informed about the situation of things so we can schedule our programs in order to avoid clash of any kind. Pls we are begging you KAAU to even let us know how far whether they have done it or not and when they will get back to us instead of living in confusion.
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Bimalink(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Evangelist81:
Now in March yet nothing from KAAU. Pls let them keep us informed about the situation of things so we can schedule our programs in order to avoid clash of any kind. Pls we are begging you KAAU to even let us know how far whether they have done it or not and when they will get back to us instead of living in confusion.

Is better you join KAAU Whatsapp Pr-Staff Forum if you want the latest information. Latest information is now going on about KAAU and the available mean to get these info is to join the forum @ 08055053362. What you need is just send us massage on whatsapp and you will be added to the forum and there you can ask questions concerning KAAU.
Re: King Amachree African University Calling!!! by Evangelist81(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Can someone tell me why KAAU is silent about the INTERVIEW we had since january?Does that mean they are no more interested in recruiting us? We need to know the situation of things in order to save us from dilemma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019- 10,000 Teachers To Be Recruited / Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.