Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170348 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 2:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Peacefulness:
Maybe Tade is impotent! My thought though. This update is not upto trailer load, still waiting for more. Oliver twist.
u gurls are bad, if he is den he had nothing on earth to call his
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 2:40am On Mar 29, 2015
keep d good work going candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Good morning Candy, how was ur night?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2015
sammyomotola:
Peacefulness:
He was forming macho for Wande now, threatening not to waste his semen again if the ivf fails. Even after giving her sti, God knows how to punish the wicked. Still speculating, Madam Candy will make everything clear for us.
sammyomotola:
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2015
I'm back thou, even when nobody notice that I'm long gone...

Wande having secrete? This lady has finish Tade patapata, I cant believe Tade will lose everything, including, what I think it will serve as a hope for him to get forgiven by wande.

That means, Tade is not the only devil here ni yen oo, mama william is, same as wande. And I don't know why most people here keep thinking that, segun is the most ideal man for the cheating wande.

And BTW, you don't need to crucify me oo, I was just sharing ma thought on the story ni ooo

Anyways, madam continue with the good work, as I'm fully back now
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by fam24(f): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2015
I think Tade is d sterile one here and Wande knew, but she didn't want to hurt his ego that why she put d blame on herself.
Tade must learn his lesson in d hard way
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
harjibolar10:

Wande having secrete? This lady has finish Tade patapata, I cant believe Tade will lose everything, including, what I think it will serve as a hope for him to get forgiven by wande.

That means, Tade is not the only devil here ni yen oo, mama william is, same as wande. And I don't know why most people here keep thinking that, segun is the most ideal man for the cheating wande.

And BTW, you don't need to crucify me oo, I was just sharing ma thought on the story ni ooo

Me I noticed o. I even tried calling out to you but the network had been so frustrating. Welcome back, my brother!

Yes, nobody is perfect as it is. We don't even know if Segun is the right person for her.

@ All, happy sunday to my lovely lovely readers.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
fam24:
I think Tade is d sterile one here and Wande knew, but she didn't want to hurt his ego that why she put d blame on herself.
Hmm...that's deep. Let's wait and see.

Peacefulness:
Good morning Candy, how was ur night?
Had a beautiful night. Thanks for asking, ma dear sis. Hope you're enjoying the day.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
harjibolar10:

oh sorry its not that we didn't notice,but..... All the same don't get angry.
Wande cheated,agreed but I think Tade pushed her to it
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettydiva89:

cheat ko! She only used somebody's fluid to get ivf since Tade refused to waste it as he called it. Tade made her infertile by giving her Sti from his lover. Team Wande all the way.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Peacefulness:
cheat ko! She only used somebody's fluid to do ivf since Tade refused to waste it as he called it. Tade made her infertile by giving her Sti from his lover. Team Wande all the way.
@bolded: I don't get you ma'am, or am I missing something here ni?
prettydiva89:

But, hunmmmm.. ..

Thank you jaree ma dear, I'm back now
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
harjibolar10:

@bolded: I don't get you ma'am, or am I missing something here ni?

wande was unable to conceive cos of untreated infection that Tade got from Bola. Meanwhile, Tade treated himself but left his wife in the dark, that, led to her infertility. From the chapters that was removed. Welcome back
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chai, that is the power of love. She definately wants a second chance and he would get it by her grace. This their marriage is destined for greatness oo
candy:

Wande broke down in tears. She wished she could open up to him. Instead, she gently withdrew her hands from his grip and perched on the edge of the bed. Head bowed, hands on chin, she sniffed and said, "Tade, let's see how it goes. Meanwhile, I want you to move to the third room, or I will."

With that, she pulled her legs off the floor and laid her weak body on the bed. She drew the sheet up to her chin, switched off the TV and faced the wall.

Nice updates ma'am.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Peacefulness:
wande was unable to conceive cos of untreated infection that Tade got from Bola. Meanwhile, Tade treated himself but left his wife in the dark, that, led to her infertility. From the chapters that was removed. Welcome back
Thank you ma'am
Actually, I didn't get to know that, Tade was the one that infected wande with that fungi, so that's why she have to get Sti from another source. .. Now I get it

'Secrete, they said it always ruin a relationship'
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettydiva89:

. Well I agree wif u, Tade obviously led her 2 woteva she did. She really loved Tade and she still does but she has gone thru 2 many tinz 4rm Tade and his so called mum and sis. Its obvious she did wotever she did 2 make hersef happy and nt lose all 2 the gold digger @the end
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm....... I have been on the observing mode all the while. the way it is, Tade isnt truely sorry. one way he is in love with wande's wealth and security. The couple are sure to go their separate ways since wande has got secrets to which i wanna believe is based on the true identity of the kids.

I must confess that you sure are doing a great work candy. More power..... Much love dear.

BTW..... Segun nko fa
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2015

Chapter 31

She didn't know whether to be angry with him or with herself. Yes, Tade had played a fast one on her and she was very upset. Bola relaxed quietly in the bathtub, sipping local veleta wine. Her lover had called her earlier, telling her about Tade's trip to the dna diagnostics center with Dele and Mary.
"He lied about going to his parents' place, Bola." He had told her. "He took them to Lagos instead."

Bola had been so shocked. Tade's sneaky way of taking the kids to Lagos meant one thing only; he didn't trust her again, she was losing ground. Her second house was still under construction, the money for her man's business was still a couple of millions short. She knew she couldn't afford to lose him now.

"Losing Tade's trust at this time is a disaster, darling." She had told him.

She downed the remaining content of her wine and dropped the wine glass as she stepped out of the tub. She admired herself in the standing mirror and smiled. After two children, she was one of the lucky women who are able to go back to their pre-pregnancy shape with ease. She tied a towel around her hair, one around her beautiful body. She sat down in front of the mirror and dried her hair with the hand dryer.

"Knock knock."

"Yea, come in."

Sade stepped into her sister's luxurious bathroom and shut the door behind her. She also looked elegant in her trade mark short dress. She had on a pair of flip flops, her hair made into simple corn rows.

"Sade, how are you?"

"I'm ok." She said curtly

Her sister eyed her, "are you still thinking about Segun?" She asked finally. "I blame you for not playing your card well. How could you have lost Segun because of Korede?" She asked with an air of irritation.

Sade sighed. "I love Korede, sister. Same way you love-----"

"Don't even go there, sade." She said angrily. She turned off her hand dryer and faced her sister, the latter looked on in shock. "I am smarter than you in that respect. I have managed the two of them without the least bit of suspicion. Sade, you were caught. You broke the rule."

Sade starred at her feet in defeat. Yes, the rule of the game is not being caught. Korede had nothing to offer her, not even himself. Since the day Segun's cash flow stopped, he had withdrawn from her on the pretext that he had to go source for money. Now four months pregnant and beginning to show and unable to survive on runs as usual, she was more confused than ever.

"I need some money, sister."

Bola hissed loud and long. "I was thinking of money myself when you entered. I've not set my eyes on Tade in over one week now, he has not credited my account with a kobo."

Sade shifted on her legs. It's been long since she last begged her sister for money like this. But she was desperate. "Sister, what of all the ones he has been giving you?" She asked her. "I need just N200k." She knew the answer; she had given all to her lover, and like herself, she was cash strapped.

"I'm broke, Sade," bola twisted the cord of her dryer in her fingers. "I have it all stashed in------"

"In his bank account, sister. Ask him for some and see if he will give you." She cuts in. "I bet he had spent it all on his own woman."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning he is using you, sister. You are broke now, where is he?"

"Yes, the same way Korede used you, dumped your a*ss and left you pregnant and alone."

Sade feigned a smile, even though she felt like a trailer load of shiit. "Unlike you sister, I won't subject my child to paternity stress. Korede did not get me pregnant and I've told him. That explains his absence in my life." She shut her eyes as if in deep thought. A tear drop fell off her lid. "You on the other hand, don't even know who the father of your children is."

"And your Segun is the perfect man, hun? With his -----"

"Far from perfect sister. But he is the father of this baby." She gently caressed her stomach.

"Then go get money from him!"

"I've decided not to sell myself to the highest bidder, like you're fond of doing. If he wants the baby, he will come begging." She hissed and turned to the door.

"Get out of here, this instant, you ungrateful wretch. I brought you out of Ilobu, polished you and you have the nerve to talk to me like this?" She raised her hand and made to slap her. Sade quickly held the raised hands and force it down.

"Sister, I don't want to fight you. Not because I can't, but I'm not in the mood. Mind you, I will sort myself out." She released her sister's hand from her strong grip and walked out of the bathroom. Bola examined her wrist and flexed it. She had always lost the physical battles to Sade. Sade was more beautiful, charismatic and even stronger.

She sighed and switched the dryer back on. She managed to relax on the dressing stool and continued with her ritual of drying. She removed some of her over night rollers and dried the spots. Life could be a bitch sometimes, she thought.

Her phone rang as she tied her robe over her toweled body.

"Hello, Tade."

"Hello, bolatito."

Awkward silence.

"Em, em, where have you been?" Bola asked.

"I'm on my way to see you. I just received a very good news" Tade finally said and hung up without waiting for her response.

Her heart raced faster. "Son of a bitc*h," she muttered.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2015

Nerves on edge, she watched him pace the length and breadth of the tiny hotel room. The sky was pitch dark, as thunder struck, shaking the building to its very foundation. The tv drowned the pounding of the rain on the roof but not the sound of the thunder. She watched him from the corner of her eyes, he looked angry enough.
Panic welled up inside her. The envelope remained unopened on the TV stand. He had not bothered to open it after she told him the content.

"I'm sorry," she managed to say

"So, they are his after all?" He asked

"Yes. The two of them!" She raised her hand in defeat.

Suddenly, he stopped pacing. Relief washed over him. To her surprise, he moved closer to her and held her limp hands in his. She became confused. She had expected all hell to break lose once she showed him a copy of the dna result Tade had given her earlier. She had been shocked to read that both Dele and Mary belonged to him.

"I'm sorry I doubted you earlier," Tade had pleaded, hugging her. She had felt indifferent at the result. She was more worried about what her lover's reaction would be once he learned the kids are not his. She had responded to his hugs and kisses awkwardly, but Tade never noticed.

Getting the result had removed his mind from his pressing marital and financial troubles. He had rushed down to oshogbo with the good news.

"It's good news." She had told him

Seeing her lover react this way to the news brought a huge relief to her. She had feared his temper.

"The children may be Tade's, but you are mine." He told her, stroking her chin. What he couldn't tell her was that he had too much going for him to be saddled with the baggage of two extra children.

She flung her arms around his neck and planted a big kiss on his lips. He stood up, pulling her up too.

Bola suddenly stiffened in his embrace. "What is it baby?" He asked

"It just occurred to me that the tw----"

He held her even tighter. "None of our business, babe." Lightening rays sipped through the drawn blinds, followed by a black out. "with this result, get more money from him. In no time, we'll dump his ass."

The generator kicked in and power was restored within seconds. As one of the most popular hotels in the city, Thames Hotel didn't joke with customer satisfaction in terms of power and interior decoration, even though their regular rooms were no bigger than regular cubicles and their food grossly over priced.

She caught the greed in his eyes the moment power was restored. He quickly adjusted and shrugged his shoulders before saying, "I love you so much babe."

She cringed at his touch. "I love you too." she managed to say before adding, "that reminds me, can we go to the bank tomorrow to make some withdrawals? Tade's problem with his wife is affecting his finances. He even asked me for money and I'm broke!"

He hesitated, "sure...but I didn't bring the cheque book."

"Atm?"

"Hmmm, I didn't apply for one to restrict my access to the cash."

Sounded reasonable.

She believed him.

"Ok dear, I'll wait for you to go get the cheque book."

She checked the time. It was 7:35pm. The rain had finally subsided. She picked her purse lying on the single sofa, slipped her feet in her purple slip on.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to meet the kids, babe. They are with Hope and it's getting late."

He drew her closer, lifted her and placed her carefully on the bed. She tried to resist his advances, he smothered her with kisses, groping. When he felt her relaxed, he quickly brought out his CD and proceeded to wear it.

"Why?" She asked in between moans.
"You hardly use protection with me." Besides, I'd love to have your baby since we'll be together after all, she thought.

He wanted to say; because I don't want to father your baby, you dumbo. Instead, he smiled and said, "let's plan the babies for after our wedding."

He threw the sheet over them both as he had his way with her. She clung on to him, the kids and time didn't matter anymore.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2015
then its sorted,bola for Tade and Wande for Segun
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Cestmoi1(f): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2015
I may not comment all the time but I still dey follow you bumper to bumper.You are still doing a fine job.I'm sure Tade wasn't expecting what was coming to him.He needs to learn his lessons in a hard way.Wande is a smart woman.Keep up the good work.Still I follow....till the end.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Calmdove(f): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Wow! Such a twist!! Never knew dat sade is bola's sister... Cheating runs in there blood**tnks so much for the update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2015

He wanted to say; because I don't want to father your baby, you dumbo. Instead, he smiled and said, "let's plan the babies for after our wedding."

@bolded; How I wish this senseless Bola heard that, but she's so dumb to fathom that after all
What a great lost for bola 's parent, so na them born those two slut.. .. ' oluwa a fi ofo ra emi oo'

Tade won't have to lost everything all the way, those kid are yours. ... I love that ma'am

Keep em coming ma'am, and thanks for the update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Congratulations Candy,you deserve it.

But hope you know we are sharing the reward
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wow! I just want to say a big thank you to all the lovely people that voted for me as the best writer of the month, and to tell you we actually WON.

I tried mentioning names, but I realised almost everybody here voted for me...too numerous to mention!

Prize still pending, but you guys just rock!

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
What a twist! Candy you are too much. You proved all our speculations and predictions wrong. Bola, you are finished. Charles, charles. Congratulations Candy. Two more update to celebrate our victory, if you are support say I.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
congrats candy sweet, we did at last! God saved u. I tot i wont meet update ni. #winks# u truly deserves it love.

Modified*
candy I hope is nt what am tinking? How can Sade be pregnant for segun Its a lie right? Cuz wande must nt have a rival such as sade abeg.

#isupportmoreupdatestocelebrateuraward#
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Peacefulness:
What a twist! Candy you are too much. You proved all our speculations and predictions wrong. Bola, you are finished. Charles, charles. Congratulations Candy. Two more update to celebrate our victory, if you are support say I.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
AM IN SUPPPPPPOOOOORRRRRRRT
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Calmdove:
Wow! Such a twist!! Never knew dat sade is bola's sister... Cheating runs in there blood**tnks so much for the update
as if u knew what i had in mind
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettydiva89:

hmmn, i c u
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
sammyomotola:
hmmn, i c u
you know there is love in sharing
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettydiva89:

Thanks, my dear sister. The reward money is still pending though.

I will be giving out vouchers to my readers based on comments on this thread...just for fun. Maybe we'll do it at the end of the story or so...we'll decide.

Thanks once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.