Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170322 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 3:39am On Apr 01, 2015
zyzxx:
candy dis a big twist oo
Is tade for real? Wu is behind d twist?

Wellcome oo, and Congrate

Toykathy Gud pm ma'am

zyzxx, its bn a while. Hw u doing?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by zyzxx(m): 6:17am On Apr 01, 2015
kenwins:

Big twist indeed. Who is the father of wande's twins?.... Is segun truely the father of sade's kids? Nawa ooo..... Will Bola still go ahead to be wit tade(who will have no penny afterwards wen gboye who has scammed her already frm d look of tinx dumps her smellin a.ss?)

hmm...dnt let us get it twisted candy dear...more and more and more and more update.
yes oo, dis Intresting

Gud morning
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by zyzxx(m): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2015
toykathy:

zyzxx, its bn a while. Hw u doing?
i'm fine fine and u ma'am?

Gud morning

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
zyzxx:
yes oo, dis Intresting

Gud morning
good morning

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Costlybabe: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Candy school work won't be allow me post regularly ooooo,i hope i don't miss out from the goodies oooo,meeeen,i love this twist oooo.congratulations my candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2015
To my dear readers asking for more updates to celebrate our victory at the polls grin, sorry I was booted out of nairaland and and I couldn't log back in till I navigated somehow.

@Costlybabe, we'll reserve some for you na.

@kenwins, thanks ... Your hardwork paid off!

QueenTolpatx, toykathy, zyzxx, Prettydiva89, sammyomotola, buoye1, tescoleps, stuff46 and the rest of the lovely crew, you all are wonderful.

As soon as our dear princesa shakes body with the cash reward, we'll start the sharing here tongue

Updates loading now...

2 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2015
candy:
To my dear readers asking for more updates to celebrate our victory at the polls grin, sorry I was booted out of nairaland and and I couldn't log back in till I navigated somehow.

@Costlybabe, we'll reserve some for you na.

@kenwins, thanks ... Your hardwork paid off!

QueenTolpatx, toykathy, zyzxx, Prettydiva89, sammyomotola, buoye1, tescoleps, stuff46 and the rest of the lovely crew, you all are wonderful.

As soon as our dear princesa shakes body with the cash reward, we'll start the sharing here tongue

Updates loading now...
trust you ma thanks for the update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2015

Chapter 32

Tade walked through the small driveway to the house, fighting the umbrella as the breeze accompanying the heavy rain threatened to snatch it from him. His blue shirt was soaked, the helm of his black pant stained with mud. He stepped in puddles and tried effortlessly to avoid the pot holes. Water seeped through his italian shoes. Bola's compound housed twin duplexes, with a small generator house and driveway. Though once well lined with interlocks, the landlord had carried out a major repair work on the plumbing work, leaving a great part of the compound rough and unkempt. The result was the potholes that got deeper with the torrential rainfalls.

The last thing he wished to do was ask Bola for money. But desperate situations called for desperate measures. Getting money from Wande had become nearly impossible, even though she had paid a lump sum of N100k into his account every week since he stopped working at the Williams' dynasty. She had withdrawn from him more everyday, despite his pleas.

His mother had been hospitalized for over one week. Now fully recovered, he had sent N125k covering hospital bill and drugs. She had deliberately refused to manage her hypertension and diabetes earlier. Refusing to play the blame game, he had decided to send the money to her. After transferring the money into her account that morning, he had a balance of N18K left in his personal account. To survive till Wande paid another money into his account or settled with him, he needed to raise fund. He had to turn to the money he set aside for rainy days in Bola's account.

She opened the door to let him in. Obviously, she wasn't happy to see him.

"Hi."

"Hi, dear. Where are ma kids?"

"They are in school."

He checked his watch, 2:00pm. Too bad he may not see them before heading back to Ibadan, he thought. Since the dna confirmed he fathered them, he had treasured them even more. Also, in the process of mending fence with Wande and his twins, whom he had grown to love so much, he had made it a point of duty to be home by 5pm everyday.

"Drop your umbrella here, please." She indicated a spot on the porch. He folded the umbrella and watched it drip for a few seconds, wiped his muddy shoes on the door mat and stepped inside the polished living room, to Bola's diagust.

"You could have left your muddy shoes by the door!" She sneered

"I'm sorry dear." He apologized and sat down. "I'm here for the money." He said, lowering his voice.

Bola shot him a dirty look. She jammed her hands into her bag and rummaged through. She came out with a white envelope. Tade scratched the back of his neck, every muscle grew taut, almost grabbing the envelope from her.

She tossed it to him across the table.

"That's all I could come up with in short notice."

He counted and recounted.

N15k.

"This is N15k!" He said softly.

"Yes! I told you it wasn't much."

He sighed in disappointment. "I drove down to Oshogbo for N15k?"

She stood up and swayed her hips to the kitchen. She returned with a packet of juice and a glass cup. She set it before him, he ignored it.

"Bola, from my calculation, there should be about N12M in that account!" A small cough escaped his throat and he let it out by covering his mouth with his hanky. He opened the juice reluctantly and poured himself a generous quantity. He sipped and continued, "I need 3M to execute an urgent project. I no longer get funds from Williams dynasty." He concluded, almost pleading.

"I told you the money is fixed!"

"How dare you fix my money without my knowledge?" He asked, now very angry

"Your money? Prove it." She hissed and walked to the kitchen. He didn't even notice how sexy she looked in her bum short and tank top. He checked his watch, 2:45pm. He got to his feet and went after her. Time was flying.

"What do you mean by 'prove it'?" He asked angrily, holding her shoulders violently and forcing her to face him. She had changed a lot since he went broke.

Sensing danger, she softened her voice. "I'm sorry dear. I will get the 3M for you as soon as I'm able to get to the bank."

"When?"

"Tomorrow"

"You better."

Or what? she thought. "I will." She replied.

All the money was kept in her man's account. She hasn't set her eyes on him since the last time they discussed the dna result at Thames Hotel. She had tried to reach him on phone, BBM, email, without any luck. Getting the money was not even the problem, getting together with him finally as planned, and dumping Tade's dumb ass was the most important thing now.

He picked his car key from the stool, eyed the envelope containing the 15K, and finally stuffed it in his shirt pocket. It was still raining heavily outside. He stepped into his shoes, spread his umbrella and made his way to his car, dodging the potholes. He stepped into one, right before he got to his car.

"Damn this potholes" he swore under his breath, fearing for his expensive shoes.

She watched him drive out of the compound before quickly picking her phone. She scrolled to her man's name, and once again, the number was unavailable at the moment.

"Screw mtn." She said, almost dropping her phone in anger.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Chapter 33

Wande checked herself in the mirror. She had aged so much in just two weeks. She leaned closer to the mirror and pulled out three strands of grey hair from her braids, then stopped. She had been pulling them since she noticed the first few strands a week earlier. It seemed the more she pulled, the more she grew. At 36, some of her mates didn't even have a strand. So much for carrying secrets.

She remembered that day vividly. Dr Benjamin had broken the news to her: the eggs didn't take, again. She felt depressed and cried. Each cycle had cost over a million naira total. No, she didn't care about the money, she was desperate to have a child.

"Hi, maam." The gentleman she had met earlier in Dr Benjamin's office smiled at her down the corner of the long corridor. "It's me, Segun. Dr b's nephew."

"Hi...sniff...mr...se...sniff...se... segun." She managed to say through her tears.
He brought out a sparkling white handkerchief from the back pocket of his blue jeans, and wiped her tear stained face. He returned the hanky and pulled his white baseball shirt over the pocket.

"Madam, you can't be crying here, it's too open. Besides, you should just go home, relax and prepare yourself for another cycle, this time with faith. I know God will do it." He wiped her face again, this time with his hands. She leaned on him for support and allowed him to walk her down the aisle. " Who knows, it may even come naturally. I've seen cases like that before." He tried to console her as he led her down the hall way, to the car park.

Outside, he took a real good look at her for the first time. She didn't strike him as breathtakingly beautiful, but she looked good in her cream top and black slacks. She had on a pair of cream slippers and a black handbag. Her hair was neatly packed in a bun. He watched her rummage through her bag, till she came out with her car key. Her hand shook as she held the bunch of keys.

"Madam, let me drive you home. I can always come back for my car." He offered

She considered his offer, shrugged her shoulders and managed a smile. "Thank you, uncle. I think I'll be fine." She opened the door and slid her bulk behind the wheels. "Bye." She waved.

"Bye." He waved back. He watched her rear light disappear down the corner. Then it dawned on him that he didn't take her number so as to check on her. "Too bad." He said and walked back inside.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2015

She pulled up in the carport. Joy, the day maid waited anxiously for her on the porch. It was past her closing time.

"Welcome ma." She greeted Wande and took her bag from Major, the security guard on duty.

"How are you, Joy?"

"Aunty, are you ok?" Joy asked with apprehension as she looked at her madam's puffy red eyes.

"I'm ok, Joy. Thanks." She stretched her hand for her bag as she headed upstairs. "See you tomorrow."

Joy knelt, and bade her good night. She shut the door behind her and went outside to continue her interrupted chit chat with Major.

Upstairs, Wande checked her watch, the day was still young at 4:45pm. She dreaded the long lonely night. She craved company. Tade was gone on one of his numerous 'business trips' as usual. Going to Mama Williams was not an option; she needn't know too much about her ailing marriage.

She changed into a pair of shorts and a light blue polo t-shirt. Her lunch and fruits was laid out on the dining table. She had no appetite. She picked a glass cup and filled it with cold water and headed to the living room. She sat on the reclining sofa, stretched her legs and reclined. She felt slightly better, but still bitter.

Her ring tone jolted her back to life. She looked at the caller Id and pressed the receive button. A good time for a good friend to call.

"Hello." She said, almost in a whisper. She felt exhausted from the tears.

"Hello! You sound very dull, Wande. Anything bothering you?"

"Em, not really. All is well."

"I just called to check on you. I saw your missed calls earlier, but I was busy." He said.

"Oh, that!" She had dialed his number from the clinic when she couldn't reach Tade on phone. "I was trying to reach Tade. But thanks for calling back." She was about to press the 'end' button when he offered to come and check on her.

"I'm somewhere around Challenge, I will come and check on you before I head home." He offered.

He had been a good friend, one she trusted so much. He had stood up for her and helped talk sense into Tade several times. Yes, he's always welcome.

"Em, if it won't take you out of your way." She said and finally hung up. She could use some company.

Twenty minutes later, he was let into the Johnsons' lovely compound. She watched him park his car and walked to the porch, through the day blind. She drew the drapes over the day blinds and went to open the door for him. He was still wearing his office shirt, a white stripped shirt on a pair of navy blue pant. He looked decent, but not flamboyant.

"Come on in," she opened the door for him.

He walked ahead of her and sat on a single sofa. The tv was off, no lights on, even though it was not yet six pm, the whole place looked gloomy and dark. She placed a bottle of red wine beside him on the side stool and placed a wine glass next to it.

"Wande, I hope you are not worried about Tade?" He asked, concern written on his face. "Your eyes are red, the tv is off, no lights on! Very unlike you."

Finally giving in to the tears that had been threatening since, she placed her head on her palms and sobbed loudly. Her body shook violently. He stood up and sat on the arm of her reclining sofa. He didn't expect this sudden burst of emotion. He just held her shoulder while she cried.

"The eggs didn't take, again." She managed to say.

"Oh! Why?" He felt bad for her. He felt anger towards Tade, especially because he was with Bola.

She sobbed continuously until she felt light. "I'm sorry I heaped that on you." She apologized for her outburst.

"Don't worry." He said, happy that she was snapping out of it. "I think you should eat something now." He stood up and picked the remote control. He flipped through the channels and finally stopped on CNN. He placed his hand on the switch, but Wande stopped him.

"I prefer it this way."

"What of your food? Do I bring it here for you? It's getting late and you need to eat something."

He dished two steaming hot spoon fulls of Macaroni and cheese from the food flask and placed it before her. He sat down and watched her eat a few spoon of macaroni.

"Thanks," she said as she packed her plate to the kitchen. He picked the food flask and headed to the kitchen too. Suddenly, she felt his arms wrapped around her from the back. She melted in his grip. One thing led to the other and they found themselves kissing and groping on the expensive persian rug. He removed her shorts and t-shirt, while she unbuttoned his shirt hungrily. She was hungry for a man's touch. She clung to him as they made passionate love.

"Oh my!" She covered her face with her hands and cried when they were both spent. She quickly pulled her t-shirt back over her head and searched the now dark room for her shorts and panties.

"I'm sorry, Wande." He said over and over again as he got back into his rumpled shirt and pant.

"It's...it's ok" she said, even though she felt like a lowly scum.

Shirt on, pant in place and shoes on feet, he managed a smile and said,

"I have to leave now."

She felt used and dirty, but she managed to walk him to the door, head bowed in shame.

"Bye." He said, without turning to look at her. She didn't even reply. She quickly went upstairs, got in the bathtub and scrubbed her body till she was sore all over. She knew she had to find a way to wash it all off.

She managed to forget the whole episode until a month later...

She was still lost in her thoughts of the past when a loud knock jolted her back to the present, to her task of uprooting grey hairs.

The twins were in school. Only herself and Ngozi were at home. "Come inside, Ngo."

The door opened slowly. Standing, taking up all the door space was her mum.

"We need to talk, Olawamide."

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
wow
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

trust you ma thanks for the update
u re still d first 2 comment abt it, gurls and reward
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
So Josh is the father of Wande's kids. My God!!! Things are happening. Tnx for the beautiful updates candy. By the way, today is my birthday and I wouldn't mind if an update is dedicated to me candy grin
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Calmdove(f): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tade the loser..... Hmm d truth is knocking*tnks 4 d update candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Calmdove(f): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
SexySapphire:
So Josh is the father of Wande's kids. My God!!! Things are happening. Tnx for the beautiful updates candy. By the way, today is my birthday and I wouldn't mind if an update is dedicated to me candy grin
happy birthday LLNP
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Calmdove:
happy birthday LLNP
Tnx so much, I really appreciate it. God bless u.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
SexySapphire:
@bolded, really? Na you talk am o, ma SexySapphire.

Happy birthday dear. Update loading just for you now...
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
candy:

@bolded, really? Na you talk am o, ma SexySapphire.

Happy birthday dear. Update loading just for you now...
Yaaaaay...thanks u so much. I'm thrilled cheesy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
I dedicate this update to ma able SexySapphire, the birthday girl.

Chapter 34

"What's going on between you and Tade? Why are you still keeping him here?" Mama Williams asked.

Mama Williams sat on the bed, Wande sat on the dresser chair, hand on chin as she watched her mother talk. She was not in the mood to talk to anybody, but her mother had come to look for her after avoiding her for over a week. She had been busy holding meetings with stake holders of the Williams dynasty. Her mother, always part of the meetings has not had the opportunity to go personal with her.

"Mum, I can't push him out like that." She wiped her eyes and caught her reflection in the mirror. Eyes sunken, shoulders drooped. She looked five years older than her age.

Mama Williams stood up from the bed and hugged her daughter. She had gone through a lot herself. Recovering the stolen fund had turned out more difficult than she anticipated. The link person had disappeared. The lawyers were on her neck to prosecute Tade. Wande on the other hand will have none of it.

"Darling, why are you so bent on protecting a man that defrauded you and almost wiped off your father's legacy?" She asked.

"Hmmm" Wande sighed heavily. She looked at her mother. A good mother. Yes, she deserved the truth.

"Please, talk to me." Her mother pleaded.

"Mum, it's a long story."

"I'm all ears, darling," she assured her.

She sat lower in the dresser chair, held her hands to her head, tear drops flowed to her lips, her nose ran with watery mucus as she tried to recount her story. Her mother listened with rapt attention, interrupting with "ohs" "yehs" and "ahs."

Mama Williams held on tightly to her sobbing daughter. She rubbed her back when she paused.

"And you never told Tade any of this?"

"Yes, mum. I have felt guilty everyday, since."

"Hmm." Mama Williams took a deep breath. "So, you didn't have the twins through assisted reproduction like you made us believe?"

She sighed. "No, mum. Charles fathered the twins. By the time I went back to start preparation for the third cycle, I was confirmed pregnant."

Mama Williams was stupefied. She stood up and walked towards the window. She drew the drapes and looked outside. She spotted Tade's car, but she didn't see him.

Wande sobbed profusely, tears joining mucus, running through her face. Mama drew the drapes and looked at her, "Tade is aro-----"

The door flew open and Tade stepped in, shirt rumpled, still damp from the rain. Flowers scattered across the floor
Outside the door, some inside the room. He had branched at a flower shop around Iwo road, to buy her favorite rose petals. He had told Ngozi not to announce his presence. He wanted to surprise his wife and impress Mama Williams. Wande and Mama held each other in shock as he entered the room.

"Wande, why?" He sobbed, "why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm...sniff...sorry...sniff...Tade." She blew her nose into her hanky before she continued, "I couldn't tell you because I almost didn't believe it myself after the Dr gave only 20% chance of natural conception."

He leaned against the wall, one leg raised, hands holding his head as if to prevent it from falling. His eyes were bloodshot. "Why charles, you LovePeddler?" He cried.

"Tade, you have to take things easy, considering that you cheated on her from day one of this union. Besides, if you were around that night, maybe God would have used you instead of another man" mama Williams snapped.

"Are you justifying her cheating ma?" He asked, angry.

"No! But I think you are morally bankrupt yourself. You are in no position to blame her. You will have to sort things out amicably."

"Sort what out?" Tade was getting violent and Wande quickly got on her feet, shielded her eyes from his usual blows.

"Are you going to beat her up in my presence? If you try it, I will get the boys to beat you up and you will still end up in the police cell." Mama Williams threatened.

"Then take your daughter with you this instant! Before I lose my mind." He replied

Wande stood up, blew her nose and wiped her eyes. "No, Tade. On the contrary, you will excuse me from this house till you are ready to dialogue like a reasonable person. You can go to Bola, or Hope, or Yetunde, or Helen, or any other girl I don't know of." She opened the door and asked him to leave.

He stood rooted to the spot. Charles had betrayed him beyond imagination. Killing him would have been the best option, but he had the presence of mind to know that s life is not worth death sentence or life jail term. If only he was around to take the 20% chance that night!

He prostrated before Mama Williams and said, "Mama, I'm sorry. We will sort this out like adults."

"You better," mama said. She picked her bag, turned to her daughter and said, "whatever you decide, let me know." She stormed out of the room, leaving the troubled couple to sort themselves out.

Kevin opened the car door to let her in. "Charles!" She muttered as Kevin drove out of the compound.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ummmmmn,Charles why now? You shouldn't have....Weldone candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
candy:
I dedicate this update to ma able SexySapphire, the birthday girl.

Chapter 34

Thanks so much for this beautiful dedication candy darling. You don't know just how much this means to me. I'm so very grateful. You're the best and I love you ma'am.

I actually mistook Josh's name for Charles'. I knew it was Tade's friend/driver when he knew where Tade was presently that night. By the way, did Tade forget himself and lost control of his tongue when he said Madam Williams should take her daughter away? Ode boy. Waiting to know what they will come up with.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
sammyomotola:
u re still d first 2 comment abt it, gurls and reward
lol
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Fareedha: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
wow... Charles, bola and wande. sorry trade I still don't pity u sha... thumbs up candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
I know some people here will still be blindfolded by the hatred they have for Tade, and put all the blame on him.. Which is not suppose to be so
Yes! Had it been Tade was not with Bola that very night, or he has nobody like that, that's how wande would have done that.. . With that excuse

Anyways, Tade you have your decision to make, and I Won't forgive you, if you dare forgive Charles yen o. And I'm also sorry I judge you so early

How I wish segun did not meet that wande at all, now she has made that innocent guy to believe, she's a responsible human being, little did he know that, she's worthless... Segun, may God provide for you, a woman that's very much better than that yeye wande

Thanks ma'am, for the update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tfabu: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Awww,hw I wish segun was the owner of the twins
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
harjibolar10:
I know some people here will still be blindfolded by the hatred they have for Tade, and put all the blame on him.. Which is not suppose to be so
Yes! Had it been Tade was not with Bola that very night, or he has nobody like that, that's how wande would have done that.. . With that excuse

Anyways, Tade you have your decision to make, and I Won't forgive you, if you dare forgive Charles yen o. And I'm also sorry I judge you so early

How I wish segun did not meet that wande at all, now she has made that innocent guy to believe, she's a responsible human being, little did he know that, she's worthless... Segun, may God provide for you, a woman that's very much better than that yeye wande

Harjibolar, do you think Wande is worse than Tade? As for me sha, I believe Charles took advantage of Wande's vulnerability at that moment. Tade's irresponsibility contributed to her fall. But I still blame Wande for falling into temptation.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good storyline Candy.

She had told Ngozi not to announce his presence. He wanted to surprise his wife and impress Mama Williams. Wande and Mama held each other in shock as he entered the room.

A little bit confused at the bolded. Shouldn't it be Tade?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
candy:

Harjibolar, do you think Wande is worse than Tade? As for me sha, I believe Charles took advantage of Wande's vulnerability at that moment. Tade's irresponsibility contributed to her fall. But I still blame Wande for falling into temptation.

But why would you blame her? Human beings have a date with vulnerability, especially when emotions have been starved. It was just too much on her at the time, I guess. She would also have a little justification in a corner of heart with the 'afterall he's also cheating on me' excuse during the act.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
harjibolar10:

that's harsh to say,although am disappointed in Wande,still I can't blame her if Tade had been responsible,nothing of such would happen
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by cherry24: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
- I can only say "wow!".I've been reading from the sidelines without commenting,but just can't continue like that...you are something else,Candy dear.Cant wait to see how it all ends....
-By d way,i dont blame wande at all....she gave in easily to temptation cos she had been both sexually n emotionally starved.It s quite clear from d narration.
-As for Tade,no misfortune that befalls him will be too much..mtcheew
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
ruffhandu:
Good storyline Candy.

A little bit confused at the bolded. Shouldn't it be Tade?
Don't be confused bro...typo. Meanta say 'He'

Modified.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
candy:

That's my point @bolded

I ain't saying wande is worse than that so call Tade, she's not Even near him, but she also have her own share of blame in this issue on ground. All I want for wande is to have every right to judge and crucify Tade, but to my disappointment, she gave Tade something to hold against her... And may be that's why I was mad at her, may be

And Charles is also a bad friend, a worst friend per se

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.