Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (169619 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

that's harsh to say,although am disappointed in Wande,still I can't blame her if Tade had been responsible,nothing of such would happen
Their is a saying in ma hood, that read thus; "eni ti a ko ni ika, ti o si se ika, dajudaju ika WA ninu re tele ni"

So, Tade stupidity may be an excuse, but not a genuine one thou

I will say, Charles deserve a death sentence
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
tfabu:
Awww,hw I wish segun was the owner of the twins

And thanks God, he's not
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
ruffhandu:

But why would you blame her? Human beings have a date with vulnerability, especially when emotions have been starved. It was just too much on her at the time, I guess. She would also have a little justification in a corner of heart with the 'afterall he's also cheating on me' excuse during the act.
Hmmm...I still think she should have controlled herself undecided
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just observing!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
tfabu:
Awww,hw I wish segun was the owner of the twins
same here, y charles not segun
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by queenjoe(f): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
WANDE!!! jst passing sha
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Missmossy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wow grin this is getting more and more interesting, not too pleased with Wande's actions though, Tade is really in for it. He is like a puppet in the hands of Wande and her mom. Bola's own is by the way, her sufferings will be so much enh! cheesy Welldone madam Candy, more wisdom to you.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by dupsai(f): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chai Wande fall my hands oh.....well-done Candy.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Queening(f): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
harjibolar10:
I know some people here will still be blindfolded by the hatred they have for Tade, and put all the blame on him.. Which is not suppose to be so
Yes! Had it been Tade was not with Bola that very night, or he has nobody like that, that's how wande would have done that.. . With that excuse

Anyways, Tade you have your decision to make, and I Won't forgive you, if you dare forgive Charles yen o. And I'm also sorry I judge you so early

How I wish segun did not meet that wande at all, now she has made that innocent guy to believe, she's a responsible human being, little did he know that, she's worthless... Segun, may God provide for you, a woman that's very much better than that yeye wande

Thanks ma'am, for the update
>: i can't believe u just said that wande is worthless so is it tade that married her for her money and had another family worthfull mide u tade's cheating was intentional but wande's sleeping with charles was a complete
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Queening(f): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
mistake,you read when candy stated that wande and tade do not have sex bros body no be firewood
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
harjibolar10:

Their is a saying in ma hood, that read thus; "eni ti a ko ni ika, ti o si se ika, dajudaju ika WA ninu re tele ni"

So, Tade stupidity may be an excuse, but not a genuine one thou

I will say, Charles deserve a death sentence
death?you are wicked oo
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
*jxt arrived 4m abuja....* congrats Candy, u sure deserve it! Tade is bad bt Wande is Evil...
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by teamplayey: 2:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Thanks Candy for the update and, congratulations for winning.
I do not support what Charles and Wande did. It was unfortunate but on a lighter note could be described as circumstantial.

Tade on the other hand should search himself. He has only himself to blame! #Guilty!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Queening:
>: i can't believe u just said that wande is worthless so is it tade that married her for her money and had another family worthfull mide u tade's cheating was intentional but wande's sleeping with charles was a complete mistake,you read when candy stated that wande and tade do not have sex bros body no be firewood

@bolded: Yes! Body no be firewood, and did you call that a mistake? Not it's virtualy not a mistake

And Wande might not be worthless in the case of Tade, but Yes! She's worthless for segun. .. Because Tade also don't deserve her in the first place, but Segun deserve someone more better and reserve than her.

Let the story continue
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2015
prettydiva89:

death?you are wicked oo
I'm not too wicked jaree, I just hate betrayal ni
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ayoi: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2015
harjibolar10:

@bolded: Yes! Body no be firewood, and did you call that a mistake? Not it's virtualy not a mistake

And Wande might not be worthless in the case of Tade, but Yes! She's worthless for segun. .. Because Tade also don't deserve her in the first place, but Segun deserve someone more better and reserve than her.

Let the story continue
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ayoi: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2015
ayoi:
[/quote][quote author=harjibolar10 post=32261079]

Let the story continue
I do not support d bolded. We are capable of loving despite our imperfections. How can u say sm1 better than her? One mistake doesn't ruin her for Segun @all. Segun knws Wande already sef nd am sure he knws she doesn't make rash decisions. They kissed b4, remember and she was able to control herself. Well except Segun is really not who he's been portrayed to be then, he might hv a problem with it. Then Wande doesn't hv to end up with him.
For Charles; I think he is d guy with Bola too. He is jealous of his friend,Tade. He wld get it soon sha.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Bb4u(f): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Na wa 4 Africans oh, its rite 4 a man 2 cheat buh wen a woman does, hell breaks loose....

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Queening(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
harjibolar10:

I'm not too wicked jaree, I just hate betrayal ni
you hate betrayals yet when tade betrayed wande you still supported him uncle that is hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Costlybabe: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
This Charles eh,i thought he has a fiancee,and a son ,is he aware that the twins are his,what will become of tade and bola,who and who will finally end up together?so many questions and candy is the key to the answers,we keep watching
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Queening(f): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2015
harjibolar10:

IT WAS A TOTAL MISTAKE WHAT MAKES U SAY IT WASN'T?
And Wande might not be worthless in the case of Tade, but Yes! She's worthless for segun. .. Because Tade also don't deserve her in the first place, but Segun deserve someone more better and reserve than her. HOW DO YOU KNOW SEGUN EVEN DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER CANDY HAS NOT REALLY DIVULGED INTO HIS LIFE....AND MAKING A MISTAKE DOESN'T MAKE HER WORTHLESS SHE IS HUMAN WITH FEELINGS AND NEEDS

Let the story continue YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR MINDSET BECAUSE FROM YOUR REPLIES I CAN SEE THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT A MAN CAN CHEAT ALL HE WANTS BUT IMMEDIATELY A WOMAN CHEATS HEAVEN WILL FALL

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
ayoi:

I do not support d bolded. We are capable of loving despite our imperfections. How can u say sm1 better than her? One mistake doesn't ruin her for Segun @all. Segun knws Wande already sef nd am sure he knws she doesn't make rash decisions. They kissed b4, remember and she was able to control herself. Well except Segun is really not who he's been portrayed to be then, he might hv a problem with it. Then Wande doesn't hv to end up with him.
For Charles; I think he is d guy with Bola too. He is jealous of his friend,Tade. He wld get it soon sha.
You have a point there thou; but that's an expensive mistake you know?
Like you wrote, who know may be segun too has a skeleton in his own cupboard too

That Charles ehn, I dey watch him in 92D
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Queening:
you hate betrayals yet when tade betrayed wande you still supported him uncle that is hypocrisy
Easy ma'am
Hypocrisy you call it, but I think sentiment will do.. . Which I'm not doing any of the above

And by the way, I ain't supporting anybody here. If you are chanced to check ma comment from the start, you will know I'm not. Tade is very bad, even more than bola gaan self, but wande also is bad on her own. But you people keep seeing only Tade 's fault.

My opinion thou
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
HOW DO YOU KNOW SEGUN EVEN DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER CANDY HAS NOT REALLY DIVULGED INTO HIS LIFE....AND MAKING A MISTAKE DOESN'T MAKE HER WORTHLESS SHE IS HUMAN WITH FEELINGS AND

Accepted, you may call it a mistake; but where I come from, it is call 'sina' and that's quite bad.
YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR MINDSET BECAUSE FROM YOUR REPLIES I CAN SEE THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT A MAN CAN CHEAT ALL HE WANTS BUT IMMEDIATELY A WOMAN CHEATS HEAVEN WILL FALL

HEAVEN fall kee? NO it will never fall, not even shake

What you don't get here is that; Tade cheated, yes he did, he even deserve a death sentence even by hanging.
But, what wande did, makes her not too different to Tade(she is different thou).

@bolded: Why will a sensible and right thinking man believe that? Cheating is a sin, and you and I know that, even in exam we call it malpractice, and it is punishsable. Now, had it been wande did not cheat ni, you know Tade would have been long gone, but why is she holding back? Because, she's not proud of what she has done, same as that yeye Tade (perfect couple)
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by princessadeola(f): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fareedha:
I really do hate bola and tade.. as fr wande its not all about love.she should wake up fast
i cant read d story, how are u guys getting d story?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Ann2612(f): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
wao! this update is simply SUPERB. Keep on the good work.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
@harjibolar10, Queening, Fareedha, Bb4u, Costlybabe, ayoi, prettydiva89, Missmossy, tfabu, dupsai, skimpledawg...

This is why it's an unHOLY MATRIMONY, I guess. Both have polluted the marriage institution, though I still think Wande's case is a lot easier to understand than Tade's.

For tfabu those advocating for Segun, do you think Wande will be able to cope with his babymama (Sade)'s wahala in future? Just saying.

You all are so wonderful and I'm enjoying the debate. By God's grace, updates coming in the morning. Thanks all for being there.

@QueenTolpatx, kingphilip, ruffhandu, tescoleps, toykathy, onemansquad, calmdove...hope you are all good.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
candy:
@harjibolar10, Queening, Fareedha, Bb4u, Costlybabe, ayoi, prettydiva89, Missmossy, tfabu, dupsai, skimpledawg...

This is why it's an unHOLY MATRIMONY, I guess. Both have polluted the marriage institution, though I still think Wande's case is a lot easier to understand than Tade's.

For tfabu those advocating for Segun, do you think Wande will be able to cope with his babymama (Sade)'s wahala in future? Just saying.

You all are so wonderful and I'm enjoying the debate. By God's grace, updates coming in the morning. Thanks all for being there.

@QueenTolpatx, kingphilip, ruffhandu, tescoleps, toykathy, onemansquad, calmdove...hope you are all good.
you are right.
Awaiting update tomorrow
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
unholy matrimony it is! No matter hw unfaithful ur hubby is, or hw much wande longs for a man's touch, it doesnt give her the justification to cheat on her hubby too.
And for wande n segun, they both have 1-1 now so they can start afresh wit each other.
Weldon candy, hw is ur family?

candy:

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
candy:

forgetting sammy is so bias as saying GEJ till 2019. We re diligently waiting 4 more update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 1:30am On Apr 03, 2015
toykathy:
unholy matrimony it is! No matter hw unfaithful ur hubby is, or hw much wande longs for a man's touch, it doesnt give her the justification to cheat on her hubby too.
And for wande n segun, they both have 1-1 now so they can start afresh wit each other.
Weldon candy, hw is ur family?
God bless you ma'am

@bolded: I'm very much relieved, that this is coming from a lady
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 4:20am On Apr 03, 2015
harjibolar10:

God bless you ma'am

@bolded: I'm very much relieved, that this is coming from a lady

lol, what do u expect nah? Proudly jolly good fellow

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.