Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170177 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:08am On May 01, 2015
lenmafon:
thanks candy for the update but isn't it obvious that thou has forgotten me? well how are ur little soldiers and husbi?

Forget you ke? Not possible, my dear sis. I saw a recent comment of yours, that was why I didn't mention you. How are you?

@ toykathy, Wande seem to be too emotional really. Always letting down her guard at the slightest provocation!

@qhutetomsel, I'm sorry I couldn't update on your b/day. Saw your request after posting the updates. I will make it up to you by God's grace.

SexySapphire:
candy, naso life be abi? You didn't even remember me! Anyway, I hope u're doing great? What's holding this story back nah?
My dear sis, I can't forget you o! The shout out was only to my runaway readers and you still dey around, that was why I didn't mention you.

@skimpledawg, ruffhandu, tescoleps and kingphilip...still waiting for ya.

Hopefully, I'll update again today...fuel is keeping us all at home.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by missviva(f): 11:51am On May 01, 2015
Tnx 4 the updates dearie....somehow,I don't really blame wande obviously she has strong feelings 4 the segun abeg make she carry on and enjoy love making since she's the only 1 dat can give her dat
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
toykathy:
hey candy, thz for the update and i hope we wont wait for anoda wk to hav more
Back to d story.....truth be told, Wande is a slut. Segun even tried controlling himself but wande cudnt. Just 4 months and shez already shivering for s ex. Na wa for she o. They are all unholy. Tade, Bola, Sade, Charles, Wande, Segun....all of dem na all join jare.
Thz again Candy for d update. Rgrds to ur batallion.
I rili dnt blame wande at all since Tade always cringed at her touch,neva found her appealing. If Tade spent tym wit her she wouldnt av gotten close n intimate wit Segun in d first place n as such arouse feelings, every problem started wit Tade
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 1:09pm On May 01, 2015
O see ooh candy
Wande u re taking this too long 4 segun who cant resist himself from ur thought. Dont break his heart or use him 4 ur boredom
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by seunviju(f): 3:13pm On May 01, 2015
Me I will like Segun and Wande to be together self because I don't like the Tade guy for anything.Welldone candy,you are doing a great job.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 01, 2015
Don't know what to say
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 4:50pm On May 01, 2015
seunviju:
Me I will like Segun and Wande to be together self because I don't like the Tade guy for anything.Welldone candy,you are doing a great job.
in support
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tsodjete: 5:25pm On May 01, 2015
I'm sorry dear, it just that I just gave birth to a baby and he has been taking all my time.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 01, 2015
candy Have you tried Wikinut yet? Write about whatever you like and get paid royalties - http://www.wikinut.com/in/ujjgfg/
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2015
All this I really Dont blame wande and shes doing all what she was doing, because Tade was not there when she needed him most, I think all that excuses are not genuine.

1. In the first place, Charles take advantage of her weaknes, to make her his baby mama, when Tade was also another woman's baby daddy, what makes them different from eachother? and There's is a saying that says "first is a mistake, and second is a crime" does segun also take advantage of her weakness?

2. Seems all of us here has forgotten the law of karma? Make I quickly remind you of that, it read thus : "What goes around, comes around". If wande end up with segun, believe me, her past will surely surface one day, and segun will use it against her, and I know if that time comes here, most people will still blame segun for that, and thats inevitable.

3. Tade is kind of senseless in his quest of revenge, and whether he likes or accept it or not, Bola still remain the mother of those kid, and that can never be change, so he should open his eyes, and find a place for bola in his heart, as they were both, bird of the same feather.. .

My point is that, wande is not as good as most people here are portraying her to be, shes even more worse than some character in this story, but some people wont just see that, anyway, its just a story, so madam, bring it on

Lastly, madam Candy, I so much appreciate your birthday wishes, and I pray may God grant all your own wishes, thanks Jahbless

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2015
tsodjete:
I'm sorry dear, it just that I just gave birth to a baby and he has been taking all my time.
Eeyah, "olorun a wo omo naa ooo' mean: God will take care of the baby ooo.

Congratulations maam
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2015
EiiBeeCee:
I rili dnt blame wande at all since Tade always cringed at her touch,neva found her appealing. If Tade spent tym wit her she wouldnt av gotten close n intimate wit Segun in d first place n as such arouse feelings, every problem started wit Tade
No offence

Are you a male or female?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2015
prettydiva89:
Don't know what to say
Better ooo
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by fam24(f): 11:49pm On May 01, 2015
harjibolar10:
All this I really Dont blame wande and shes doing all what she was doing, because Tade was not there when she needed him most, I think all that excuses are not genuine.

1. In the first place, Charles take advantage of her weaknes, to make her his baby mama, when Tade was also another woman's baby daddy, what makes them different from eachother? and There's is a saying that says "first is a mistake, and second is a crime" does segun also take advantage of her weakness?

2. Seems all of us here has forgotten the law of karma? Make I quickly remind you of that, it read thus : "What goes around, comes around". If wande end up with segun, believe me, her past will surely surface one day, and segun will use it against her, and I know if that time comes here, most people will still blame segun for that, and thats inevitable.

3. Tade is kind of senseless in his quest of revenge, and whether he likes or accept it or not, Bola still remain the mother of those kid, and that can never be change, so he should open his eyes, and find a place for bola in his heart, as they were both, bird of the same feather.. .

My point is that, wande is not as good as most people here are portraying her to be, shes even more worse than some character in this story, but some people wont just see that, anyway, its just a story, so madam, bring it on

Lastly, madam Candy, I so much appreciate your birthday wishes, and I pray may God grant all your own wishes, thanks Jahbless

I quite agree with some of what u stated. Wande does not know what she want, she stand for nothing so she falls for anything. If she is not satisfied with Tade, why not quit d relationship, while beg Tade and commit same offend again. She's neither hot nor cold.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:09am On May 02, 2015
harjibolar10:
No offence

Are you a male or female?
female, any problem
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2015
Looks left looks ryt looks up n looks down

Well candy sorry for da short break these past few days have been super busy coupled with electricity shortage.. It's nice been back to enjoy this wonderful piece

Everyone has a blame or two in all of this but u standing on what is right should supercede what u feel is ryt

Continue the good work
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2015
EiiBeeCee:
female, any problem
Easy ma'am

No problem at all, my instinct is kind of right ni yen jare
EiiBeeCee:
Cos I don't think a man can support that kind of a attitude....

God bless
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2015
fam24:

I quite agree with some of what u stated. Wande does not know what she want, she stand for nothing so she falls for anything. If she is not satisfied with Tade, why not quit d relationship, while beg Tade and commit same offend again. She's neither hot nor cold.
Exactly my point
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tsodjete: 9:48am On May 02, 2015
harjibolar10:

Eeyah, "olorun a wo omo naa ooo' mean: God will take care of the baby ooo.

Congratulations maam
Amin. Thanks sir
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 02, 2015
tsodjete:
Wow! Congrats to the new mum on the block. May your bundle of joy continue to bring joy and laughter to your family in Jesus name. Good news on my thread!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 02, 2015
I'm dedicating this update to God the giver of life and to sis tsodjete's new bundle of joy.

Chapter 46

Anna walked into the waiting area of the iyaganku police station, alone. She had left Daniel with their neighbors. She wore a simple brown CK round neck on a pair of black pant. She donned a classy Ray ban sun shade that looked more masculine than feminine, but it looked good on her and it covered her blood shot eyes. Her braids all covered with a black scarf, styled to further conceal the dark rings under her eyes. She had cried herself to sleep after tucking Daniel in for the night.

Anna entered and greeted the officers at the counter. She sat down quietly while she waited for the lawyer who promised to be there in ten minutes. Sitting on her right side were two ladies that looked like twins. She looked round the waiting area. Some visitors were in tears, some praying silently, while some laughed and discussed their reasons for the visit.

"Charles wants to cheat you, sister" She heard the fairer of the ladies say.

"Let's see what's going on first. I don't know why Wande's mother will lock him up." The darker of the sister shrugged her shoulders.

Anna strained her ears to hear better above the noise and the smell of disinfectant. Yes, the smell affected her hearing.

"Sister Bola, If he truly loves you, why will he block your access to your joint account?" The fair one asked

"I'm sure Charles has a good explanation for all this" the other sister said.

They stopped talking as Charles was led in behind the counter, uncuffed but unkempt.

Anna watched the sister, Bola stand up to meet Charles, the man she had vowed to spend the rest of her life with. She lowered her gaze and prevented Charles from seeing face. She thanked her star for the disguise and strained her ears even more to listen in on their conversation.

"Bola, what are you doing here?" He asked, shocked to see her. "I didn't believe it was your own Bola when Ossai came to call me.

"It's me Charles, your own Bola! What's going on here?"

He shifted on his feet. "Who told you I'm here?"

She narrated the story from when she met Tade up till when she got to the house and it was locked.

Charles was shocked. Bola held his hands over the 'counter'. She beckoned on Sade to bring the bread and egg they brought for him. He looked round the waiting area, his eyes finally resting on Anna.

"Anna!" He screamed as he saw her seated among the teeming visitors.

Anna stood up and walked up to him. "I'm here, Charles. I've been here for sometime now"

Bola and Sade looked on in shock. Charles became worried. Anna had probably overheard everything he discussed with Bola. He looked at Anna, ignoring Bola and her food. "Babe, I'm sorry for everything. Thanks for taking care of Daniel."

For the first time in ages, he felt hot tears stream down his gaunt face. He had not slept a wink and it was evident in his look. Anna was moved to tears.

"Is this Bola?" Anna pointed at Bola

Charles nodded. Some other influential detainees discussed with their friends and lawyers over the counter. Bola's mouth hung open. It dawned on her who Anna was.

"Bola, meet my wife, Anna"

Sade hissed loudly, to the hearing of the others.
"Una no go carry una hiss go house?" One policeman asked her

Bar. Thompson strolled in with his briefcase and looked round. Spotting Anna, he walked up to her.

"Anna, how are you?"

"I'm fine, Bar. This is Charles. I guess he'll explain what he couldn't explain to me to you as a lawyer."

"Your time is up o," the officer that brought him said. Anna simply dug her hand in her purse and squeezed N1000 in the officer's hands. The officer simply looked sideways while Anna went to sit down and the attorney discussed with Charles.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 02, 2015

"Thank you so much." Charles shook Ossai's hand as he picked his phones and wallet on the counter.

"No problem, chief. Na my number be that sha"

Anna waited patiently as he wore his shoes and tucked in the sky blue shirt she had brought for him earlier. Wande and Segun stood by her.

"Thanks, Wande." Anna held her hands.

"My pleasure." She replied.

She had finally convinced her mum to release him after he signed an undertaking to return everything he had in his possession. Anna's lawyer had signed his bail.

By the time they got to his car, three tyres had been deflated and Ossai offered to go and look for a professional to fix it.
"Oga, na N500 we dey inflate tyre o" the vulcanizer Ossai called for him said.
"500 what!? Something we do for N50 in town!" Charles screamed

"Go do am for town, oga" he started wheeling his machine towards the gate.

"Mr Ossai, help me talk to your guy na!" Charles pleaded

"Just inflate the tyres, let's get out of here." Anna told the vulcanizer. He began work immediately. In five minutes, they were set to leave. The bar. Waved them goodbye and promised to be with chalrles as he handed over the loot on monday.

Bola and Sade had left earlier after Charles explained the situation to her.

"If Wande or Mrs Williams sees you here, you will be locked up too because you gave me the money" Charles had warned her

Bola had taken the cue and disappeared in tears.

"Anna, I'm sorry. Please forgive me" he pleaded as she drove him home. Anna kept mute most part of the journey, only speaking out of necessity.

"I'll be leaving for Abuja with the first flight tomorrow. Bar. Thompson will meet you at the bank. Don't give him any money, all expenses will be paid by me."

"Anna, don't leave me and Daniel" Charles pleaded to a deaf ear.

She looked out through the window, deep in thought. "When we get to your house, we'll talk." She promised at last.

Charles felt relieved. At least, he'll get a chance to convince her that Bola was just something he used to get at Tade. But why? He knew he needed a good reason, apart from his real reasons, for getting back at his long time friend.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 02, 2015

"Please stay back, Anna." Charles pleaded as Anna picked her bag and headed for the door. She looked back and saw Daniel perched on one of the dining chairs with tear stained face. Tears streamed down her own face too. If there was anything she would miss, it was Daniel.

"Danny, I will come back for you, ok?" She promised.

"No, you won't." Daniel said and ran inside his room in tears.

"Ann, please! You are my wife------"

"And that's a mistake the law will correct, Charles. You slept with your best friend's wife and mistress all in the name of revenge! More than anything, I'm more worried about your lack of forgiving spirit, Charles."

She bent down to pick her bag for the umpteenth time, but Charles was faster. He held her hand and prevented her from picking her bag. Anna was confused. She was going to miss her flight.

"Charles, please!"

A sober Charles held her hands tightly.
"Anna, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I promise I will apologize to tade and confess all my sins to him and to God. Please!"

Anna relaxed a bit. "You do that Charles, and I will give us a second thought." With that, she snatched her hands from his, picked her packed bags and rushed out of his house. Daniel walked out of his room in time to see her leave.

"Daddy, who will be my mummy now?". He asked innocently, he had always craved the presence of a young mother like his peers, despite his grandma's love. Seeing Anna leave in annoyance broke his heart. "I don't want to go back to grandma"

"You won't, I promise you." He drew his son to himself and hugged him. "Anna will be back, she will." He promised. He picked his phone and scrolled to Tade's number.

"Gring, gring, gring" the phone rang as he waited for Tade to pick his call. He didn't. He tried Josh, he picked on first ring.

"Charles! What's going on?" Josh asked, surprised to hear from him after he's been off for days. "We need to talk o, Tade is really pissed at you"

"Em, I know...I'm pissed at myself. Let's talk, please"

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by missviva(f): 6:50pm On May 02, 2015
YippEee!!!.....FTC.....charles ‎​you dnt deserve Ann at all but I have a forgiving spirit unlike ‎​you so,good luck
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 02, 2015
Wow.. speechless
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by teemanbastos(m): 7:48pm On May 02, 2015
Candy... I must confess you have been superb..
A big thumb up to you. This storyline has been captivating, nd delicious.
Keep the flag flying
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
prettydiva89:
Wow.. speechless

You are always using wow in your comments. What for? Are you so lazy you can't type stuff like this chapter is so interesting?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 8:58pm On May 02, 2015
thz candy for d update. Dont knw why but i dnt like wen i dont read abt wande. All i am saying........#teamwandeandsegun#
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by seunviju(f): 9:15pm On May 02, 2015
Eyah,nawa ooo,thanks for the update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 02, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

You are always using wow in your comments. What for? Are you so lazy you can't type stuff like this chapter is so interesting?
lol.. maybe
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 10:24pm On May 02, 2015
tsodjete:
Wow...!!!!!!!! Congratulations oooo, grtings 2 the lil jewel and pls say a big welcm 2 him with a big hug grin
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tescoleps(f): 10:25pm On May 02, 2015
Ma'am Candy tanx for d update. I hope Charles is truly repentant unlike Tade. Wande is only a victim of circumstance.despite her mistakes i want a happy ending for her...
#Teamwande.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.