Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170189 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by gentlelily(f): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmm the heart of man is too evil,imagine tade mum too. Candy dear we are waiting,more wisdom to your brain
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
fragilegal:

Ma Candy, pls encourage Wande to be strong abit. She is too dull for my liking.

Don't judge a book by its cover, my dear sister tongue

@Hameenat94, how have you been?

@gentlelily, it's like mother like son o

Happy sunday @ all! I pray we'll have a blessed week. Update coming hopefully tomorrow...it's been a busy weekend. Thanks for your patience.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by hassan85(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Candy! no vex o. Am on this thread everyday. Sorry haven't been commenting. following Tade and Wende. me just don't want to rage anger. I really feel for wande... well let's see How it all unfoldes. Weldon and u doing great.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
This mama Tade is a funny somebody, wen she knw she wants money why didn't she strive to make it in her youth days, she's nw feeding off someone else' wealth like a parasite and still wishing for her benefactor's downfall, I trust Bola to show her pepper. Candy, u must give dis Tade and his mum the right dose of their medicine wen the time comes, no mercy. I'm happy for Wande for the pregnancy but I rili wish there's no child btw dem, I don't want any form of tie. A child will cause delay in treating Tade's fck up. Tnx so much for the update candy durlin.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 2:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Hi Candy,
sorry I was away on a trip, just came. However, I have come up to speed. Nice work.
Tade is actually playing with fire. Men who do this and get away with it, though not wholly sometimes, are men who made the money themselves. But for this gold digger and his harsh mother, trust me, he'll be back on the streets, poorer than he started out, at an older age perhaps.
I only feel for Wande. She has my fiancée's kind of heart, I just shuddered at the thought of betraying her. I forbid it. But the truth is, these kind of people have a heart so fragile they may crack when they notice the betrayal. I just pity Wande.
You are at this vocation of yours Candy, keep it up.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
SexySapphire:
This mama Tade is a funny somebody, wen she knw she wants money why didn't she strive to make it in her youth days, she's nw feeding off someone else' wealth like a parasite and still wishing for her benefactor's downfall, I trust Bola to show her pepper. Candy, u must give dis Tade and his mum the right dose of their medicine wen the time comes, no mercy. I'm happy for Wande for the pregnancy but I rili wish there's no child btw dem, I don't want any form of tie. A child will cause delay in treating Tade's fck up. Tnx so much for the update candy durlin.
Tade's mum wants to reap where she didn't sow. I hope she'll meet her waterloo before it's too late. Keep following sis, more interesting twists and turn for you!

@ruffhandu, I miss your comments o! Welcome my bro. Too bad, some guys actually get away with this shait o. I hope Tade doesn't get away with it sha. Don't go anywhere o, tory still full ground.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
candy:

Tade's mum wants to reap where she didn't sow. I hope she'll meet her waterloo before it's too late. Keep following sis, more interesting twists and turn for you!

@ruffhandu, I miss your comments o! Welcome my bro. Too bad, some guys actually get away with this shait o. I hope Tade doesn't get away with it sha. Don't go anywhere o, tory still full ground.

I will stick.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Something keeps tellin me d@ tade wld leave wande wit d fact d@ he doesnt or he neva loved her nd he had kids.

Wande without sentiments after pleas wld do it legally by filing for an annulment.

Bola on d oda hand without further ado,leaves tade in his pitiful state after squandering d money together.

As per say it's a Nollywood film we dey watch, Wande will end up with Tade's frnd who forced him to fellowship in his church.

...................THE END....................

Smiles.... I'm so wantin to b served with an update right now.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Costlybabe: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
This bola,this tade,this mama tade,
for bola to agree to become a second fiddle means she's planning something
tade are you alright at all,living a double life and you are comfortable with it,
mama tade u are one ingrate and callous being
wande don't worry God will fight for you
every bola,tade and mama tade disappear in my life and gets drdrown in the ocean
candy carry on jare
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Onemansquad(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
kenwins:
Something keeps tellin me d@ tade wld leave wande wit d fact d@ he doesnt or he neva loved her nd he had kids.

Wande without sentiments after pleas wld do it legally by filing for an annulment.

Bola on d oda hand without further ado,leaves tade in his pitiful state after squandering d money together.

As per say it's a Nollywood film we dey watch, Wande will end up with Tade's frnd who forced him to fellowship in his church.

i wil support ur motion only if u order 4 2bottles of carlo rozzy 4 me
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2015
kenwins:

i think i'm in support of this thought of urs.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Ghen Ghen.
Oboy who come be the thief when wan expose my man.
Were all those people when want make nemesis catch my guy? It has just taken a step.
Candy thanks for the update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by zyzxx(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmmm,
Yawa don gas

Candy Welldone ma'am
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ruffhandu: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Something may only be hidden on top of the sun, not under it.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2015
garaun!!!! It's about to go down for Ogbeni Tade....i think that Bola sef is going to scam Tade eventually and that Thief mother-in-law will have to cater for the kids on her own,pele Wande,God is in control.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by seunviju(f): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Huh,asiri tin tu bo small small.Welldone candy,nice update
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2015
welcome back from ur off days Candy n thz 4d update. I love d new twist, atleast Wande will wake up quickly.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2015
looks like this is the end for that thief called Tade thank God
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by alberto2k(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
.....Following
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
toykathy:
welcome back from ur off days Candy n thz 4d update. I love d new twist, atleast Wande will wake up quickly.
Wande seem to have taken an over dose of sleeping tab jor...dem no publish the story na cheesy

prettydiva89:
looks like this is the end for that thief called Tade thank God
The end of the wicked, abi...

seunviju:
Huh,asiri tin tu bo small small.Welldone candy,nice update
Asiri tu indeed o...

sade1:
garaun!!!! It's about to go down for Ogbeni Tade....i think that Bola sef is going to scam Tade eventually and that Thief mother-in-law will have to cater for the kids on her own,pele Wande,God is in control.
I hope he'll get paid in his own coin soo. Thanks for following.

@stuff46, if anything happens to Wande, we'll hold you responsible o...you and Tade! I admire your unwaning support for that man sha.

@ruffhandu, you are so right.

@zyzxx, thanks.

Where is the rest of the crew?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tfabu: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
tade don bribe the reporter na
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Hameenat94(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
E b lyk say Tade get insider for magazine company jare. He would soon b caught sha. Madam candy weldone oh
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by gentlelily(f): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Really enjoying this story,keep it coming dear
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bad market. Lol
Its good to learn to cover your track's well. Though i sense bigger trouble but now, we are on the winning side.

Thanks for the update sister, but with two updates we don't still know the name of that betrayer. Its kind of way of keeping us in thrilling suspence. Iam loving the scenes
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SexySapphire(f): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
*dancing round the thread* Tade's yansh eyaff open ooo. Glory to the king. I can't wait to see the story he will weave to get out of this. A step to his mighty fall.
stuff46, ur guy is going back to the shambles he came from. Ntoooor. I think the spook is the driver Tade sacked. Candy, no forgiveness oooo. Tnx for this.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Onemansquad(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
stuff46:
Bad market. Lol
Its good to learn to cover your track's well. Though i sense bigger trouble but now, we are on the winning side.

Thanks for the update sister, but with two updates we don't still know the name of that betrayer. Its kind of way of keeping us in thrilling suspence. Iam loving the scenes
bros e b lyk say i go join u make we support tade shey u knw as e dy go
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Onemansquad(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
SexySapphire:
*dancing round the thread* Tade's yansh eyaff open ooo. Glory to the king. I can't wait to see the story he will weave to get out of this. A step to his mighty fall.
stuff46, ur guy is going back to the shambles he came from. Ntoooor. I think the spook is the driver Tade sacked. Candy, no forgiveness oooo. Tnx for this.
ma'am no dance d yansh neva open finish
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by JojoBlue(f): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
SexySapphire:
Lol
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
I think the person telling on Tade is that driver he sacked going by the description of his house.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Onemansquad:

bros e b lyk say i go join u make we support tade shey u knw as e dy go
ai dey una back! 1love 4 we al niqqas. #teamTademustnotbeexposed

candy, writin true life stories since 1990

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.