Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success (4306 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss / Toyin Aimakhu Johnson Stuns In Black And White Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by teetee2224(f): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
The Actress has been sharing on her weightloss with fans on her page lately.She shares on her work out at the gym, the use of body wraps and weight trainers to aid her quest for the Perfect body..
Any changes? I think she looks amazeballs.
http://www.tomiscolourpavilion.com/weightloss-regimen-toyin-aimakhu-johnson-shares-her-success-story/

Re: Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by temitemi1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Her legs though grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by ROZZAYY(f): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fat or slim she remains gorgeous to me.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Fat or slim she remains gorgeous to me.

chic
Re: Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by ROZZAYY(f): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tashamania:

chic
Hi hun
Re: Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Hi hun
how's your health now?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by ROZZAYY(f): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tashamania:

how's your health now?
Better dear. Fever gone na cold remain. Thanks sweets. How u dey
Re: Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Better dear. Fever gone na cold remain. Thanks sweets. How u dey

ahh ok, you will be fine. I'm doing good here jare..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by pillowcase: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chewing stick leg cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
fp ti sure
Re: Toyin Aimakhu-johnson Shares Her Weightloss Success by pretydiva(f): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2015
I need 2 c her b4 pix

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bradley Cooper And Irina Shayk Still Kissing In Public / Blac Chyna's Booty Got Bigger After Child Birth? (pics) / How Nollywood Actor Kingsley Abasili Instigated Bobrisky's Ban (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.