Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? (3158 Views)

Will Buhari Join The List Again? / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Dereformer(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
It has been gathered that the presidential candidate of All Progressive Alliance, APC, General Mohammadu Buhari joined the military with a forged certificate.

No such name exists in Waec database of students that wrote the exams within the period Buhari claimed he wrote the exams.

This revelation has sent serious panic amist APC members because of the dent on their image. Again, their presidential candidate stands the risk of disqualification if and when PDP goes to court.

#Buharishowyourgaddemcert.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
WHERE THE HELL IS THE GODDAMN SOURCE

5 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by purplesummer(f): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Waiting for your source undecided
lilmaxfidel:
WHERE THE HELL IS THE GODDAMN SOURCE
Oga calm down na angry
Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by major466(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
pa Buhari has a lot of explanation to give cheesy
How did he even join the military in the first place?

6 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Macelliot(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
No Source!
Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari i dey wait oo. Ur cert
Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Elparaiso(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
So PDP don fear reach this stage!

9 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by simplemach(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oh...! not again. It wont even shock me now if we wake up one day to confirm that Buhari is from Somalia

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
owk, so what should we do about it?
Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Funniez: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Is this man truelly the change we need?

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by brownlord: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
owk, so what should we do about it?

As one of buhari's 150,000 cow, all you can do is shout "Change"

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by olamonsor2: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mr poster, nothing like database when he did his WAEC.. stop been mean to our 2015 President.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by olamonsor2: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mr. poster, nothing like database when he did his WAEC.. stop been mean to our 2015 President.
Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
brownlord:

Nonsense
you just displayed the character of a full fleshed E-diot undecided

If the "change" you want me to shout is the type that made your life this pathetic, then i'd rather grind in the mud undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Ploy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
brownlord:

Nonsense

You sound like cow to me too, if my judgement is right. How on earth can you call people cow cos of info that has no source?

4 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by brownlord: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
missberrypop5:

If the "change" you want me to shout is the type that made your life this pathetic, then i'd rather grind in the mud undecided

Ploy:

You sound like cow to me too, if my judgement is right. How on earth can you call people cow cos of info that has no source?

Who told you i even believed the op?
Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Dakeu: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
from were the u have ur information
Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by psucc(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aboki no go skul

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by NoreenUG(f): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
quota system.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by psucc(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
olamonsor2:
Mr. poster, nothing like database when he did his WAEC.. stop been mean to our 2015 President.

What do you call 'database'?
Do you think it only starts and stop with your computer or electronic based data?

At least WAEC should have a copy of register of candidates for those years preceding electronic database.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
missberrypop5:

Hehhehehe. See washing.
Ayyyaf laff tayyyyya
Ayamlaykorn

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g fraud,

Afam4eva maclatunji nagwakwe obinoscopy OAM4J
Ayamlaykorn

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by celeron40(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
gringrin
What an idiot..was there "database" when he wrote WAEC?
Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by orimsamsam(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op. Posting this is an insult on nairalander intelligent. Abeg we are nt saying you shud nt lie or rant any propanganda. But let you lie and propanganda be intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by eightsin(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
simplemach:
Oh...! not again. It wont even shock me now if we wake up one day to confirm that Buhari is from Somalia

This got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by ola6: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
If this is true ehn?! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by olamonsor2: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
psucc:

What do you call 'database'?
Do you think it only starts and stop with your computer or electronic based data?

At least WAEC should have a copy of register of candidates for those years preceding electronic database.

there will b records not Database wen he did his WAEC sir
Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by meforyou1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
celeron40:
gringrin
What an idiot..was there "database" when he wrote WAEC?
what's database?

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Adminisher: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ignorant young fools. They were not forging certificates in the sixties in Nigeria. Forgery started in the 70s and became widespread during IBB' s regime. Please don't insult yourself with this meaningless post.

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? by Kassidy90(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
This certificate tins is becoming annoying... shebi he contested during last elections which cert did he used den?

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Fourth Eligibility Suit: Lawmaker Wants Buhari Disqualified Over Certificate / Dr. Alex Otti Biography And Manifesto / Betrayal? PDP Chief Who Worked For APC Victory Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.