Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) (67528 Views)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / How To Greet Someone's Wife (picture) / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by uphoroedesiri(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
sulley:
I will blame the guy for taking too much of everything...
hmmm rely
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by JurassicPark: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Who else apart from the most blamed person in Nigeria?

GEJ of course! grin grin

-
-
-
-
Seriously, it is a personal decision...

Who the waterpot fits, let him carry it undecided
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
There should be a difference between a single guy and a married man. And i guess that's the difference.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by shikshark: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
not the same person....pic 1 is kelvin hart and pic 2 is the nigerian guy before and after marriage grin grin grin
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by dstnd: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
ChubbyT:
2much intake of alcohol.
not only achocol ooo blame it on men too.....
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Chinum: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Let's take it this way; b4 marriage a guys washes, cooks & does most of his tasks himself, which helps him shed some unnecessary weight. This is wht he gets for shelving all d house hold task on his significant other to bear alone while he relaxes b4 d TV wif Orgin & Nkwobi lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by nwonufestus(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
omg
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Drkunle007: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2015

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lmao.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by teejah03(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
I
Olypeppy:
Both...guy for doing longerthroat,drink dis,eat that..and the woman....if I'm his wife I gotta help him out....help u reduce what ever u eating to be like that..oga u go strike to the gym if u want me to always say....Meet my one and only
Lol.....its d mentality we av in africa buh. For me I like my tummy to be slim even till my fifties
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Misogynist2014(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wife, no need of viewing the pic.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
[size=16pt]Hanging out at night drinking beer to stay away from the nagging, drinking away the sorrow.

For guys dating over-bearing girlfriends or hot tempered girls, this is your future...... grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Misogynist2014(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
The guy is crazy.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by zigger(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
In jamie foxx voice "blame it on the aaaaaacohol blame it on the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaacohol"
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by azimibraun: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
The wife just feeds you fat to stop other ladies from admiring you. But little do they know, na the pocket concern runs babes.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Lucky77: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
BUHARI is to be blamed.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by tete7000(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Indiscipline on the part of man.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by toprealman: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Blame either GEJ or Buhari
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by topchi(f): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
FUNNY U KNOW
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Gynacologist(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Blame it on beer man grin grin grin
no two wayz abt it beer....
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Gynacologist(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
naturally:
Blame the bottles of beer.

Looks like a good pillow for the wife though
hw belle wan bcom pillow?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by lozanni(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Before I got married, I and a friend used to joke that the only way you will know a married man is, by the size of his stomach as the wife will make sure she feeds him so well.
I have since found out that middle-age spread(hereditary), indolence and life-style maybe responsible for this.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by bukkyzems(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
temitemi1:

as n eh. lmao grin
temitemi1:

as n eh. lmao
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Gynacologist(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
immortalvoices:

Hahahaha 4give me bro

Naim be say e go worse be dat plus newly discovered orijingrin
watz up wif pple nd origin?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by lastpage: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Its not the wife's fault, neither is it the fault of Beer or Nkwobi and Isi-ewu combined!

Blame it on LACK OF EXERCISE!

.....And l can understand that from the perspective of a Nigerian man who wakes up 5:30am and sits in traffic of another One hour just to get to work.
Spends hours at a very unhealthy job that thinks going "on break" is a favor!
Spends another two hours in traffic snarls, trying to get home in the evening.
Gets home very late and has no choice but to eat "heavy starchy food" like Fufu, Eba, Amala, Bread, e.t.c (Some men can eat, ehn? phucking Gluttons! angry shocked )
Before he finishes eating, he is already "snoring", being very tired and fagged-out. Food does not leave his chest and stomach so digestion and onward push to the intestine is inhibited. The "decomposing food" produces a lot of "GAS" which further bloathes the stomach.
Weekend is also either a "work-day" or church day! Not to mention attending to visitors!!

The result is what you see! PREGNANT MEN! grin grin

I say MEN should get out there and exercise! Ride a Bike, Run and Jog, do push-ups and sit-ups, stretch exercises, use a Thread Mill at home... but be consistent at it.

I am talking from personal experience.
Today, people see me and in "estimating my age", lower it by as much as Twenty Years at times! grin grin but l have a son who is almost twenty! shocked shocked
Mrs Lastpage loves it but at times, she gets scared of those "under-gee" girls that run after me, thinking l am some young dude.
I tell her, dont worry, l have had my fair share of that "action" in the past, now l am focused on YOU. kiss kiss

Lastpage!

BTW: Nothing turns me off than a woman with "permanently" protruding tummy!
Child/pregnancy experience is not an excuse either. Get exercising!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Gynacologist(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:
PDP nd APC..
nawa oooo watin cari pdp nd apc kom here?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Cheeun(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Blame it on Alomo. Chai! Women haf suffer o grin
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Louislewis: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
It is not neccessarily caused by green bottom, but eating to your satisfaction due to new wife and eating mostly late at night without enough exercise before bed time.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Before i throw in my coment, i have a question. Do women really like their man getting fatter after they marry?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by lastpage: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
Before i throw in my coment, i have a question. Do women really like their man getting fatter after they marry?

I dont think so but most dont want to be the "complaining wife" (you know some men can take such opinion from their wife, VERY PERSONAL, due to low self esteem!).
And it may interest women to know that a husband with such "shape of tummy" is a disappointment in bed.
He cant practise all the styles and fulfil his wife's fantasies!

Dearis Gowd sha. wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by Aringon(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
iyabodeh:
Food after 7 and uncontrolled boozing with no form of exercise.
Blame in on the lack of common sense.

Madam, sorry I have that kind of stomach(laffs), I stopped eating 6pm, eat lot of fruits, take lot of fibre b during the RCCG 100 days fasting, d thing refused to reduce. I hv taken lot of this green tea n all sort of slim tea yet nothing has happened. I am just tired.
Note I do not drink beer at all
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) by akandejames: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
if you examine that belle well well, na marital issues full am.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money / I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / Benin Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.