Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

FA Cup 4th Round Draws - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FA Cup 4th Round Draws (1034 Views)

English FA Cup 4th Round Draw / Draw For England Capital One League Cup 4th Round 2015/2016. / The FA Cup 4th Round Draws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FA Cup 4th Round Draws by Afrok(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Southampton or Ipswich Town vs. Crystal Palace

Cambridge United vs. Manchester United

Blackburn Rovers vs. Swansea City

Chelsea vs. Millwall or Bradford City

Derby County vs. Scunthorpe United or Chesterfield

Preston North End vs. Sheffield United

Birmingham City vs. West Bromwich Albion

Aston Villa vs. AFC Bournemouth

Cardiff City vs. Reading

Liverpool vs. Bolton Wanderers

Burnley or Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City

Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Arsenal

Rochdale vs. Stoke City

Sunderland vs. Fulham or Wolverhampton Wanderers

Doncaster Rovers or Bristol City vs. Everton or West Ham United

Manchester City vs. Middlesbrough

Its like the big guns have got an easy draw "on paper" and will most likely make it to the next round, do U agree?
Re: FA Cup 4th Round Draws by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Chelsea will progress to the Round of 8
Re: FA Cup 4th Round Draws by Afrok(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2015
CFCfan:
Chelsea will progress to the Round of 8
yeah! Looking at the fixture, am not disputing that and same goes to other big teams.
Re: FA Cup 4th Round Draws by Afrok(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Egbon, FA ni ilu geesi la n soro ni pa re ki se eere bolu ni ilu faranse. Kini ejo Cavani ati Lavezzi ni se pelu re? .

Ekaaro...
Re: FA Cup 4th Round Draws by daveP(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Brighton and Hove?? Ah that's an easy fixture. Can wait for Oshoala's crowning as Female footballer of the year.

Besides i want Semi Ajayi and Akpom to make subs bench asap. Seems Ospina has come to stay. But Wojeich would be serious soon enough.
Re: FA Cup 4th Round Draws by Afrok(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
daveP:
Brighton and Hove?? Ah that's an easy fixture. Can wait for Oshoala's crowning as Female footballer of the year.

Besides i want Semi Ajayi and Akpom to make subs bench asap. Seems Ospina has come to stay. But Wojeich would be serious soon enough.
boss, szcsney(him name hard pass my exams sef cheesy) is in alot of mess. After his awful display against Southampton, drinking water when he conceeded the silly second goal, he went out smoking and now he was fined. Seriously, he needs to be benched now that Ospina is back.
Can't wait for Oshoala to be crowned and let me raise my hope about Enyeama too.
We gonna progress to the next round of FA cup as u've stated.
Re: FA Cup 4th Round Draws by daveP(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Afrok:
boss, szcsney(him name hard pass my exams sef cheesy) is in alot of mess. After his awful display against Southampton, drinking water when he conceeded the silly second goal, he went out smoking and now he was fined. Seriously, he needs to be benched now that Ospina is back.
Can't wait for Oshoala to be crowned and let me raise my hope about Enyeama too.
We gonna progress to the next round of FA cup as u've stated.
thought twas a joke when peeps told me he was drinking water. I missed that goal part. (in burna boy's voice) said tonight would be da night!!

For Enyeama and Oshoala-tonight is your night!
Re: FA Cup 4th Round Draws by Afrok(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seems most of us got our predictions wrong about the big teams, remaining Arsenal to prove we gunners right tomorrow undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Chelsea Fans / Begovic Signs For Chelsea / QUICKTELLER/ATM DEPOSIT - Merrybet.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.