Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard (4331 Views)

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Balkan(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nigerians seem to forget easily. During the days of Buhari as head of state and brigadier
Tuned Idiagbon as the chief of general staff, I never knew Buhari was the head of state.
It was Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon that actually ruled Nigeria. He was the man who brought war against
Indiscipline. Buhari was a weak and unintelligent soldier.

He is a coward. When Babangida came to power both Idiagbon and Buhari were outside
Nigeria. Idiagbon dared Babangida and came back while the coward Buhari refused to
Come back due to fear.

The man Buhari is just an empty man and a weak soldier. Ask google about Buhari's ouster

2 Likes

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by meolaniyi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
For those who were grown ups during those days
It was actually Idiagbon that tackled corruption and indiscipline not
Buhari.

Buhari was actually only a figure head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by fijiano202(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oga close thread we all know

1 Like

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by 9ijaprince(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
i was about posting same topic before i saw this topic. i remember my late father telling me about buhari/idiagbon regime in the eighties. His stories always points that idiagbon was really in charge of war against indiscipline and corruption. As a kid i remember he always tells me that Buhari was only a ceremonial head of state.

How and what really killed Idagbon? I believe if he were alive today,he would have been a political heavyweight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0EQrAhO90
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
9ijaprince:
i was about posting same topic before i saw this topic. i remember my late father telling me about buhari/idiagbon regime in the eighties. His stories always points that idiagbon was really in charge of war against indiscipline and corruption. As a kid i remember he always tells me that Buhari was only a ceremonial head of state.

How and what really killed Idagbon? I believe if he were alive today,he would have been a political heavyweight.

Thanks for this video. It shows clearly who was in charge. I will forever pay my respect to the likes of Nzeogwu, Idi Agbon, Ironsi, Fajuyi and Ojukwu as great Nigerian soldiers of repute. cool
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by theV0ice: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Balkan:
Nigerians seem to forget easily. During the days of Buhari as head of state and brigadier
Tuned Idiagbon as the chief of general staff, I never knew Buhari was the head of state.
It was Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon that actually ruled Nigeria. He was the man who brought war against

He is a coward. When Babangida came to power both Idiagbon and Buhari were outside
Nigeria. Idiagbon dared Babangida and came back while the coward Buhari refused to
Come back due to fear.

The man Buhari is just an empty man and a weak soldier. Ask google about Buhari's ouster

Which should put your mind at rest since according to your own analysis, a professor of law in the person of Yemi osinbajo will be ruling if APC gets there.

Don't you get some comfort with that? wink

3 Likes

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Balkan(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari was just a figure head. He is unintelligent.
The man who was ruling Nigeria was actually Idiagbon.
The younger generation don't know this.

Buhari has ever been a failure and a coward.
Idiagbon was so brave to come back after he heard there was a
Coup in immediately but Buhari the coward could not summon courage to come back.
That is the truth about this illiterate.

People don't really know him.
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by theV0ice: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
meolaniyi:
Buhari.

So you'll eventually be ruled by a super educated man in professor osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Balkan(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
theV0ice:

Which should put your mind at rest since according to your own analysis, a professor of law in the person of Yemi osinbajo will be ruling if APC gets there.

Don't you get some comfort with that? wink
I will vote for APC if prof. Becomes the flag bearer not the illiterate Buhari.
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by theV0ice: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Balkan:

Idiagbon was so brave to come back after he hard there was a
Coup in immediately but Buhari the coward could not summon courage to come back.

Actually buhari didn't go anywhere. He was in Lagos when he was overthrown and was arrested.

Don't add too much spice to the story wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by theV0ice: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Balkan:
I will vote for APC if prof. Becomes the flag bearer not the illiterate Buhari.

No my friend. You won't vote for APC if prof is flag bearer. You'll accuse him of being from yorubaland. You'll accuse him of being a closet terrorist fronted by the Muslim party. You'll accuse him of being fit only as a lecturer or attorney general. You might even accuse him of being an in law to awolowo who 'killed' Igbo.

In short you'll cook up a thousand and one reasons why you and i shouldn't vote for him so don't you worry about APC. They've made their choice. Now you go make yours

5 Likes

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Balkan(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2015
theV0ice:

No my friend. You won't vote for APC if prof is flag bearer. You'll accuse him of being from yorubaland. You'll accuse him of being a closet terrorist fronted by the Muslim party. You'll accuse him of being fit only as a lecturer or attorney general. You might even accuse him of being an in law to awolowo who 'killed' Igbo.

In short you'll cook up a thousand and one reasons why you and i shouldn't vote for him so don't you worry about APC. They've made their choice. Now you go make yours
then tell your choice to tender his certificate.
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by obailala(m): 1:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Balkan:

Come back due to fear.

Balkan:

Idiagbon was so brave to come back after he heard there was a

9ijaprince:

meolaniyi:
Buhari.

Diehard Jonathan fans keep bothering themselves with non-issues.

Oh Yes! we all know Idiagbon was an active force in Buhari's previous administration and we all also know that Buhari single handedly picked Idiagbon to be his deputy. Judging from what we all know about Buhari, he allows his deputies the liberty to function to full capacity and this is the reason why your focus and my focus should be on the seasoned Professor whom so far has proven himself to be an intellectual who knows his onions.

It is even evident from the campaigns so far that Osinbajo is independent as he is seen leading the campaign train of his party to several locations. If PDP is deposed in february, Professor Osinbajo would be the defacto president of the federal republic; and I don't think tht would be a bad idea.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Balkan(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2015
obailala:

Diehard Jonathan fans keep bothering themselves with non-issues.

Oh Yes! we all know Idiagbon was an active force in Buhari's previous administration and we all also know that Buhari single handedly picked Idiagbon to be his deputy. Judging from what we all know about Buhari, he allows his deputies the liberty to function to full capacity and this is the reason why your focus and my focus should be on the seasoned Professor whom so far has proven himself to be an intellectual who knows his onions.

It is even evident from the campaigns so far that Osinbajo is independent as he is seen leading the campaign train of his party to several locations. If PDP is deposed in february, Professor Osinbajo would be the defacto president of the federal republic; and I don't think tht would be a bad idea.
Buhari is a failed man. He is an illiterate let him show his certificate

1 Like

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Balkan:
You know NOTHING about leadership! The highest function of a leader aside planning, organising, staffing and controlling is 'DELEGATION'..when a leader raises subordinates in an organisation that shares the same belief and principles with him/her..he doesn't have to interfere with dia development again, he just have to GIVE THEM INSTRUCTION and watch dem deliver!

You don't know what 'insubordination' entails in d military...? Did buhari complain or mak any accusations against idiagbon?

I challenge u, were it not for buhari, who would ve known about idiagbon? Some future stars are killed/suppressed all because dia bosses doznt want to live d spotlight for young 1nz to emerge!

How many pipu know IBB's vice or Abacha's or Abdusalami's after buhari's regime? I bet it with u, if u tak a statistics round pri and second schls in nija..u ud b suprised that ova 80% don't knw Sambo to b VP to jonathan..does it mean dat he has nothing to offer?

Never u mistaken a delegation power of a boss as a weakness! Because Idiagbon was NEVER a dummy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by brutef0rce101: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2015
They said Prof Osinbajo will be a figure head and should stop campaigning, now the new tune is that Buhari was a figure head. Speaking with both sides of the mouth is mischief. You PDP have no shame. Spits.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Maximillian1: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Since I was not born during that time,make I just dey read comments
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by omenka(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2015
theV0ice:

You forgot to add that he'd be accused of being good for nothing else but as Tinubu's phone bearer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by omololu2020(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2015
Balkan:

Come back due to fear.

u too b olodo,buhari was arrested in his huse in dodan barrack

1 Like

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2015
Balkan:
why don't you go ahead and vote for your candidate that has a certificate instead of bothering about someone you are not going to vote for?

1 Like

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by theV0ice: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Balkan:
then tell your choice to tender his certificate.

Whether he tenders it or not, what difference will it make to your decision? You won't vote for him anyway since you consider him a Muslim who will force you to start practicing Islam or die.

Certificate or not, failure or not, corruption or not, gej is your choice so go ahead and thumbprint for him. Others will do theirs
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by theV0ice: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2015
omenka:
You forgot to add that he'd be accused of being good for nothing else but as Tinubu's phone bearer.

Don't mind them. They've decided to vote the waster and devourer even though he seems to be on a mission to destroy what's left of the economy so I wonder why they're bothered about someone they despise.
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by networkrecharg: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2015
I WILL VOTE BUHARI SINCE HE WAS A CEREMONIAL HEAD IN D PAST.
I WAS AFRIAD OF HIM BEEN ABLE TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA, BUT FOR HIM TO BE A CEREMONIAL PERSON, HE CANT ISLAMISE NIGERIA.

WE NEED CHANGE.... THIS IS CHANGE.
LET US THE MASSES SHARE OUR RESOURES BY ALLOWING ROTATION OR ALTERNATION OF POWER.

PDP HAS RULED....2011
LET APC RULE...2015
APGA RULE 2017
LABOUR PATY ETC.
FAIR SHARE..

1 Like

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by networkrecharg: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2015
I WILL VOTE BUHARI SINCE HE WAS A CEREMONIAL HEAD IN D PAST.
I WAS AFRIAD OF HIM BEEN ABLE TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA, BUT FOR HIM TO BE A CEREMONIAL PERSON, HE CANT ISLAMISE NIGERIA.

WE NEED CHANGE.... THIS IS CHANGE.
LET US THE MASSES SHARE OUR RESOURES BY ALLOWING ROTATION OR ALTERNATION OF POWER.

PDP HAS RULED....2011
LET APC RULE...2015
APGA RULE 2019
LABOUR PATY 2023 ETC.
FAIR SHARE....
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Goandie: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
You know NOTHING about leadership! The highest function of a leader aside planning, organising, staffing and controlling is 'DELEGATION'..when a leader raises subordinates in an organisation that shares the same belief and principles with him/her..he doesn't have to interfere with dia development again, he just have to GIVE THEM INSTRUCTION and watch dem deliver!

You don't know what 'insubordination' entails in d military...? Did buhari complain or mak any accusations against idiagbon?

I challenge u, were it not for buhari, who would ve known about idiagbon? Some future stars are killed/suppressed all because dia bosses doznt want to live d spotlight for young 1nz to emerge!

How many pipu know IBB's vice or Abacha's or Abdusalami's after buhari's regime? I bet it with u, if u tak a statistics round pri and second schls in nija..u ud b suprised that ova 80% don't knw Sambo to b VP to jonathan..does it mean dat he has nothing to offer?

Never u mistaken a delegation power of a boss as a weakness! Because Idiagbon was NEVER a dummy!

Guy why waste ur tym schooling this guy
no mata d amount of expo u give a dullard he will stil fail d exam even if there is no invigilator around 2 catch him.
I can't speak for pple but for myself I dey vote for GMD EOD

2 Likes

Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Balkan(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
LouisVanGaal:

he was chased out of office by his own people. Because of incompetence
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by Balkan(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2015
omololu2020:
u too b olodo,buhari was arrested in his husehouse in dodan barrack
prof. Who is now olodo between both of us an illiterate like Buhari. He was arrested in his house without a fight.
Very weak soldier. He was the only head of state that was overthrown without a single gun shot. Very weak an intelligent.
Re: Buhari / Idiagbon Who Actually Was In Charge? Idiagbon Was All The Name We Heard by obailala(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2015
Balkan:
ok

(1) (Reply)

lol / The 664 Years Old First Storey Building In Nigeria / BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.