Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria (11356 Views)

Quality D.I Printing Service @ Ur Door Syepw / 5-day 3D Printing Workshop / 5-day 3D Printing Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello guys,
Happy New Year to you and your Family!
I just recently returned to Nigeria and I have launched a new business in 3D Printing. Now not many people know about 3D Printing and this is fine because it is a new technology in the mainstream market! However, I must say it's a technology that has been around for the past 30years.

Worldwide, 3D Printing is still wowing people everywhere and now, it can wow my fellow Nigerians too!
So what is 3D Printing I hear you ask??

I know you are thinking of some fancy type of paper printing or something similar but no!

3D Printing is a manufacturing process where you can take literally any computer 3D model and turn it into a real object. (Yes that's fine... read it again!! haha)

I know there are a lot of students and professionals here on Nairaland, so for the students, imagine being able to make that AutoCAD design you have been working on for your final year report? You can make and test this design in real life with 3D Printing!!

For more information, visit my website on www.stampar3D.com

Ofcourse, I know you will have a lot of questions and I will be around here to answer them for you! But the website has a lot of information.

Thanks
Akinwole
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by demsid(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
I know about it, cos I've watched d video of it on YouTube. so where is your shop so we can come and print. u just dey lie anyhow for topic, I no know where u see am for naija?
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
No I can assure you it's no lie!!

I'm based in Magodo at the moment. I don't have a customer facing shop but that will change very soon!
At the moment, it will be you send me what you want, I will print it and deliver it or you come and collect.
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Browse our Gallery on www.stampar3D.com for examples of our work so far
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Hello designers...

Do you know you can turn all your creative 3D designs into real physical objects for your own personal assessment or to present to clients??

With 3D Printing, you can!! Visit www.stampar3D.com for more info

1 Like

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jewellery Designers can now turn new pendant design sketches into a real wearable pendant with #3DPrinting! Visit http://www.stampar3D.com for more info!
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
A very interesting and worthwhile job! For all Star Wars fans out there, we just 3D Printed the storm trooper helmet from Episode VII

Total Print time: 17hrs!!!

Visit Stampar3D.com and Bring your Ideas to Life today!!!
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by mako007(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2015
What's your price like? Bring my ideas to life? Can I print a functional atm?

2 Likes

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Functional ATM? Like an ATM machine that dispenses cash? well theoretically, Yes you can!
Practically, it will not dispense any cash! - It will be extrememly expensive to make using 3D Printing and finally, why would you want to manufacture your own personal ATM?

Pricing wise, it all depends on the model you give us to print! No so much the complexity of the shape or design, more like the size and weight of the final object.
Why not get in touch via our website and we can discuss your ideas

Cheers

1 Like

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Here is another great example of 3D Printing in action! This was requested by a Nursery-Primary school and is now being used to open up the minds of our young generations allowing them to learn using play and teaching aids! This method of teaching has been proven to be far more effective than using textbooks and pictures/drawings.

Map of Lagos! How many LG Areas can you identify?

Map of Nigeria! How many states can you identify?

Continents of the World! Can you name all seven of them?

Contact us today to find out how you can take your ideas and designs from a piece of paper to a physical object!
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by olawumia(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good day , I have Markerbot Replicator FDM 3D Printer to sell in Nigeria, pls any idea of shops/businesses that I can sell to
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by olawumia(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
I got a notification that u sent a mail, but I cudnt access it, pls u can reach me on 07063398368 / victorlives2000@yahoo.com . I am on whatzapp on same no. Thank
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
A fresh set of custom name tags / Key tags straight off the build plate! Choose your base colour, Outline colour, and Text colour...

Want one?? Get in touch now!

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by tajudeent: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2015
HI,

I CAN PRODUCE STL FORMAT FOR YOUR 3D PRINTER. JUST SEND IMAGE ANDROID MEASUREMENTS OF DESIGN.
CHECK MY PRODUCE ON PPH. ME/TAJUDEEN
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by Dikwons(f): 6:52am On Sep 03, 2015
I need a good printing press to print my artworks on clothings. I registered with one in LA, America. Please click here to view the kind of work they do for me http://www.society6.com/okwanuzorart

I want to be able to do it here in Nigeria. Mail me meguzorpencil@gmail.com
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Show that special someone how much you really care about them with a customized 3D Printed Poem. Simply compose a poem and we'll 3D Print it for you in your choice of colours.

This is the perfect gift for your loved one that will serve as a reminder how much of an awesome partner your are! Everytime they read that poem, that has been personalised just for them, it will make them feel extra special and cherish the memories forever.

Now taking orders for Valentine's day!

Any questions, please call or whatsapp on 07014804650

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by KoboUP(m): 1:29am On Feb 08, 2016
Great post very informative.... At Standard Tech Solutions, www.Standontech.com we talk about how you can use technology to boost your business and attract mass income, online and offline.
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Write a poem for your loved one this Valentines, and get it 3D Printed!

Get in touch now on 07014804650 or info@stampar3d.com cool
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by Afrobasic(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hello @MontyNG
can one print complex gear systems - gear systems that actually work - with your printer?

something similar to this

1 Like

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello @Afrobasic,

Yes certainly!! This can be printed.

It all depends on your design! You can either design it to be printed as one piece, or printed separately and assembled
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by artofphil(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Do.you print in.steel or silver as.regards jewelry printing
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 12:26am On Jul 16, 2016
No, but parts can be gold or silver plated which will give the same effect
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by slimtik(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Can u print this?

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2016
wink
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by glounitedfan(m): 1:52am On Oct 24, 2016
UK used samsung galaxy J5, 1.5gb ram and 16gbrom.Dual sim. Gold color and 13mp camera. 1month waranty. Very clean and strong.contact 08107433680
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by Horus(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by MontyNG(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4W6x50li8

3D Printing in Lagos

Haha!!

Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by mako007(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
MontyNG:
Functional ATM? Like an ATM machine that dispenses cash? well theoretically, Yes you can!
Practically, it will not dispense any cash! - It will be extrememly expensive to make using 3D Printing and finally, why would you want to manufacture your own personal ATM?

Pricing wise, it all depends on the model you give us to print! No so much the complexity of the shape or design, more like the size and weight of the final object.
Why not get in touch via our website and we can discuss your ideas

Cheers
cool, I was tease around tho, hopefully one day I would have need of a 3d printed stuff.
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by mystikal(m): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Can I get a machine that doesn't use PLA as filament preferably machines that produce stuff in metallic form and cost please?
Re: 3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria by GoodMuyis(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
MontyNG:
No I can assure you it's no lie!!

I'm based in Magodo at the moment. I don't have a customer facing shop but that will change very soon!
At the moment, it will be you send me what you want, I will print it and deliver it or you come and collect.

Can Print stuff like this, I mean the prosthetic arm. How much will it cost.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Is There Any COMIC ARTIST In Ibadan? / The Importance Of Branding Your Business / Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.