Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (88941 Views)

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
better come, when you are coming bring yours friends along

hmm k
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by ireneony(f): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
emusmith:

hmm k
k
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by mrnairaland1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
the last chick that kept touching me physically went away with my wallet angry
lolz, see this maga. You paid for the warm touches you enjoyed. tongue
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by pelwal: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
@@[0:[1395553813999782:1:Click Here ]]@[1395553813999782:0]
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Bwaal(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
rotf
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by pelwal: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
@@[0:[1395553813999782:1:ClickHere ]]@[1395553813999782:0]
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Lilimax(f): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
grin
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by felicity111(f): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2015
carik:
You are right as long as PHYSICAL is involved.
Yes she wants it
. i dont believe so
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by prinzfavian(m): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:
dis got me cracking.
Newais,sorry about that bro.
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Noted! cheesy I get at least 2 of those most of the time - but I never counted meaning to it. Time to get conscious wink
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by valkaka(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Except only on nollywood movies cos since d days of adam,sampson,david etc..ladies are always unpredictable and only the predictable guys shall taketh dem by force.FEAR WOMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by carik(m): 1:38am On Jan 07, 2015
felicity111:
. i dont believe so

Physical relates to the body,a form where you can touch.
Now if a lady touches and all,is it her phone or money she's looking for on me?
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 07, 2015
rename dis tin........3 ways to kill a man

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by freshdude99(m): 3:47am On Jan 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by tpiatabernacles: 4:03am On Jan 07, 2015
thought the thread was about how you know it on nairaland, since a lot of guys seem to "know" the online women or he-women, are sexually attracted to them?
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by tpiatabernacles: 4:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Amefrica:
Noted! cheesy I get at least 2 of those most of the time - but I never counted meaning to it. Time to get conscious wink

you must be AA, they are women magnets.
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Penboy: 4:21am On Jan 07, 2015
tpiatabernacles:

lolz, AA like the genotype ish?
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 07, 2015
tpiatabernacles:

Lol. Funny cheesy
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by goshen26: 4:41am On Jan 07, 2015
as far as the OP is a guy idontbilivit an hinch
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by AnanseK(m): 6:37am On Jan 07, 2015
No be say you go take this OP too serious oo!
Remember,
You no need cutlery to chop slap cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by 1miccza: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

swirry i wasn't in the spirit...i was in the flesh thinking of how to commit fornication cry

Hahahaha and that's why you didn't feel the vaccum she was in the spirit ministering to your wallet
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by 1miccza: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2015
tpiatabernacles:

Heeeeeyyyy!!!!Another tpia again??this should be like tpia what??
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by yehmi01(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2015
funmilayoB:

80% of ladies don't like sex i guess the other 20% will do this above writings

Una done start to dey form again in 2015 that's why una never marry even till now.

80 percent of ladies .......

I here you, so what do they like. (To Hug transformer abi)

Who ever gave the statictics should know 95 percent of guys too don't like sex until your so called 80 percent go around in dir see through dresses and dancing in music videos and all that they do in the name of what ever.

Please it takes two to tangle, sex was created by God for a purpose until it was abused by people.

And all that God created was good and it was LIKED by both male and female alike period.
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by 1miccza: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2015
valkaka:
Except only on nollywood movies cos since d days of adam,sampson,david etc..ladies are always unpredictable and only the predictable guys shall taketh dem by force.FEAR WOMEN!!!

Yes ooo ... So on point!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by yehmi01(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2015
1miccza:

Yes ooo ... So on point!!!

valkaka:

Please tell them. Very unpredictable.

If you know the length some of them go once they are in the mood you go fear WOMAN.

And somebody will come and say a whole 80 percent are innocent.

May be that was then before 1948 not now in 2015

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by skyprofm(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2015
A chic lady kept staring at me until I approached her. She then asked me y I still had nixoderm on my face at 11am that it was weird. Very embarrasing.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by moststylish(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/3-ways-know-woman-sexually-attracted-29/
omo thins don change o,girls have upgraded,girls now hide their feelings even wen they have the urge
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by SStoneCCold: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2015
My people, na so I offer one lady handshake o. Immediately she shook my hands, she stepped forward to give me a hug and in the process pressed her right boob on my chest, re-adjusted the position of the boobs still on my chest and then held the boobs still for like 3 seconds. Omon, I nearly fall down. I no know when I utter "how u dey?" hushly into her ears. Till this moment, I still can't figure out what she mummured as a response as I was half dead. What should I infer from this? angry
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by jahbiz: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2015
dechandel:
All these could also mean she really wants to get close to your pocket grin
vizkiz:
[quote author=dechandel post=29526440]
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Ichukwu124: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by chukwumanj(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Christ embassy girls will show all the above mentioned characters and still will have nothing for you oh. As a matter of fact they always do that.
Re: 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Obaino2013(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2015
drlawizle:

I've always thought Origin was gonna be one helluva bitter drink until I tasted it in Elegushi on boxing day...I realized I've been dulling on smirnoff

Its Origin until woreva
The drink is good plus its herbal. Welcome to the club.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.