Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Recommend Rap Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Recommend Rap Songs (10821 Views)

Top 10 Hot Rap Songs Of The Week (courtesy Of Billboard) / Top 10 Nigerian Rap Songs Of All Time / 10 Hottest African Rap Songs Of 2015 So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
So, I listened to Modenine's Dobale (ft Gentle) and it was nice! I have really been missing...
At a point I fell in love with rap music because of Lil Wayne, before all his lyrics became so obscene - had to stop.

Right now, I think I am reconsidering going back, but not just because of a crush...lols. Please recommend rap songs/artistes that are female friendly. I am tired of Fashola eleniyan....Otedola eleniyan...hahahaha

P.S; If it can be free of poosies, dr*gs and uzis...I would appreciate more grin

Cc: Krone
Darkrebel
Emaprince
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by valmunich(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
So, I listened to Modenine's Dobale (ft Gentle) and it was nice! I have really been missing...
At a point I fell in love with rap music because of Lil Wayne, before all his lyrics became so obscene - had to stop.

Right now, I think I am reconsidering going back, but not just because of a crush...lols. Please recommend rap songs/artistes that are female friendly. I am tired of Fashola eleniyan....Otedola eleniyan...hahahaha

P.S; If it can be free of poosies, dr*gs and uzis...I would appreciate more grin

Darkrebel
Emaprince
Eminem. Just eminem, you'll come back to thank me cool
you can also try out Nas, Cassidy, D game etc

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Terry G,,*don't mention*

1 Like

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by dejii01(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Try Kendrick Lamar also, you won't regret it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lool..

Caisenes:
Terry G,,*don't mention*
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by petra22(f): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Da Element. He's Nigerian and does real rap, kinda like Modenine's type of flow. "I need you" by Da Element
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by yinkeys(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
valmunich:

Eminem. Just eminem, you'll come back to thank me cool
you can also try out Nas, Cassidy, D game etc
No na, that's outdated. There's J Cole - Born Sinner , Kendrick Lemar - I

5 Likes

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by valmunich(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
yinkeys:
No na, that's outdated. There's J Cole - Born Sinner , Kendrick Lemar - I
these people has been in the game for long. they know better. I gat love for Lamar Buh trust me I hate that 'i' till today, I've never Been able to play it to the end

1 Like

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Listen to
Hopsin
Nas
Eminem
Bob
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by yinkeys(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2015
valmunich:

these people has been in the game for long. they know better. I gat love for Lamar Buh trust me I hate that 'i' till today, I've never Been able to play it to the end
Check out the quality lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Emaprince: 12:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Darkrebel
Emaprince
hahahaha this is great kachi.

Truth is that these days,you'll hardly find a rapper with no dirty lyrics just as you'll hardly find a female artiste who doesn't sell with some se.xually provocative styles.

But I'm sure one nigga with a clean lyrics all day,all time is an artiste called COMMON...his songs are cool,the message is always there.he also has love songs but,I don't think he drops much of party jamz incase if you are like other naija babes that can't do without party jamz..another rapper is KENDRICK LAMMAR... this dude also rap dirty many times too but you'll surely find songs that will apeal to you from his album..goodluck!
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by SireNator(m): 1:22am On Jan 06, 2015
I think I'll go with;
Drake
Lil Wayne
Eminem
Wizkhalifa
Tyga

1 Like

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by englishmart(m): 5:32am On Jan 06, 2015
honestly I can't listen to nigerian raps.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by cupidhero(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Darkrebel
Emaprince
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by AbuMikey(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Err

Kenderick Lamar
Lupe Fiasco
Cassidy
Canibus, if You want to grin
AKA
J. Cole
Blaqbones (Search for his B.L.A.Q Mixtape)
Tentik ( Search for his Recognize Now or Famz latter mixtape)
M.I ( Illegal Music 2 Mixtape)
Phenom ( All his pre B.R.A Ep tracks)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Darkrebel
Emaprince

* Lupe Fiasco
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Phenom messed up with B.R.A. tho.

AbuMikey:
Err
Phenom ( All his pre B.R.A Ep tracks)
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by AbuMikey(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Phenom messed up with B.R.A. tho.

He messed up Big Time, that was why I suggested His pre B.R.A Ep track.
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

* Lupe Fiasco
Are u trying to tell me all his songs are good? angry or there is a particular one? grin

@valmunich : I have a couple of Eminem songs, he raps so fast, I really struggle to hear his lyrics.
Though I heard there is an app what can show me the lyrics while playing a song.
What's the name of the app?

@emaprince : Thanks. I know common, I didn't really classify him as a rapper sef. Yes, he raps - but very calm.

@Abumikey ; Kendrick lamar...I go with this one.
AKA? The SA guy? He is good too...

@yinkeys; I would check those songs out soon.

@Englishmart ; so which one you dey listen to kwanu? Tell me...I wanna know.

@brainrex ; I only know eminem/nas in that your list sha. Thanks

@sirenator; drake is too calm.
Tyga...I don't just dig him.
The rest are perfect for me. wink

How come no one mentioned TI? 'Thought they said he is king of the South or wareva.....
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2015
See how all of them rush to dey recommend songs because say na woman request for am. The last time I requested for good fuji songs, only few commented and those few rained insults on me. angry

Friedplantain

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
See how all of them rush to dey recommend songs because say na woman request for ma. The last time I requested for good fuji songs, only few commented and those few rained insults on me. angry

hahahahaha.
Swerve joor. When did you request for the Fuji songs? ...because I am looking @ your topics now, ain't seeing such. Lwkmd
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by AbuMikey(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2015
@Kachisbarbie Yes, the S.A guy.

You can Use TTpod to listen to musics and read their lyrics same time.
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Are u trying to tell me all his songs are good? angry or there is a particular one? grin

Download these--
* Lupe Fiasco -- Show goes on
* Lupe Fiasco -- Hip Hop saved my life
* Lupe Fiasco -- Battle Scars..
Lupe is a doppe storyteller, you will enjoy his tracks..

you can also download -- Eminem's Love game ft. Kendrick lamar
(although there were curse words in it but its very comical and there was top notch storytelling and wordplays complimented by Kendrick's mind blowing similes...not to talk of Eminem's rage....
the George Zimmerman reference in it was sick...just listen.

also+
Download Kendrick Lamar's --Rigamortis
Kendrick Lamar -- Faith
Kendrick Lamar -- Good Kid, Mad city .

and if you really want to enjoy top notch story telling .-- listen to "Dance with the Devil" by Immortal technique. -- trust me this is one of the best storytelling songs ever...You might even get emotional after listening to it ..

I hope I have been able to help

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Rap Songs by tolutweety(m): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Really?!
No one mentioning Jesse jagz

@kachis: go listen to MI pre-chairman album, and a few good songs in his new album.
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Truckpusher(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Darkrebel
Emaprince
Go for Tupac's ' still I rise '
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2015
AbuMikey:
@Kachisbarbie Yes, the S.A guy.

You can Use TTpod to listen to musics and read their lyrics same time.

I gats download/install the TTpod, hah?
Hope it's free sha. grin
Thanks muchhhh!
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Go for Tupac's ' still I rise '

song/album?
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by AbuMikey(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I gats download/install the TTpod, hah?
Hope it's free sha. grin
Thanks muchhhh!

yes, its free, its on PlayStore
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by lilmax(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Darkrebel
Emaprince
listen to eminem I mean the 2001,2002 and 2010 eminem and as for Nigeria listen to m.I
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Kanye West - YEEZUS.... thank me later.
Re: Recommend Rap Songs by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
You have to listen to
1. J.cole
2. J.cole
3. J.cole
4. J.cole
5. J.cole
6. Kendrick lamar
7. Eminem ft dido - STAN (his best rap song of all time)
8. Lupe fiasco
9. Blaq bones
10. Macklemore,Nas, M.i,Vector, and d only female rapper i recognise Tesh carter

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rema To Release Debut Album / Dammy Krane – Condom Sir (Gangnam Style Cover) / Olamide - Voice Of The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.