Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) (64561 Views)

 Shocking Facts You Don't Know About Yoruba's || Www.naijaram.com / 15 Common Misconceptions About Yoruba People / What A Blaine Harden Wrote About Yoruba People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2015
kennysbst:
Am happy to say my mum is frm Aguna kumasi Ghana.while my pman is boldly ibadan ma ja ja to fi ko ara waju leeru.with confirm ILA leeke.

The beauty of yoruba lays in their proverbs even b4 civilisation comes in eg laala to roke, ile lobo.that the law of gravity.what so ever goes up must surely comes down.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the youngest king in yoruba kingdom,the king of oyotunji south Carolina united state of America.

Crazy. Wats the gdp of your kingdom?
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by kennysbst(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Crazy. Wats the gdp of your kingdom?

Mad ask ur father.OMO Iran kiran!

We know whom u are, and why the hate?
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by kennysbst(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

Airport kwa.. maybe you land there freely without paying air ticket

Alakija is a bottom asss power we all know that

A seamstress that became a mistress then an oil baroness

I think I prefer Oprah Winfrey she worked hard
Alakija fuckkked hard

Don't you think

Am so much sorry for you.I can feel ur pain even right here.but come to think of it,if the woman u so called fuckkked hard is frm ur tribe or better still ur mum.how on earth will u be?

Secondly have u type Adebayo Ogunlesi on ur google.did u? If NO allow me to come to your rescue . By clicking on this link for better convincing.

http://africancelebs.com/adebayo-ogunlesi-owner-gatwick-airport/

Brother stop the hating.is killing u stylishly.Remember we are still an Africa man talk less of been in same country.

Anyway a word for.I still love u,ask Y because am dating ur sister Nkechi also am the best thing that has ever happen to her.

Buuroder one love!
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by kennysbst(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2015
Pls and pls am here to celebrate the beauty in my culture and celebrating with my brothers and sister whom has done us proud on one way and others.

I hate insulting,it never part of me. So if u gat nothing good abt my quote plssssss back off.cos frm North to south and East to West we all have good things to be proud of.so STOP DEL HATRED FOR ONE AND OTHER!!!

SHOW LOVE INSTEAD.
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by tonychristopher: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2015
kennysbst:

Am so much sorry for you.I can feel ur pain even right here.but come to think of it,if the woman u so called fuckkked hard is frm ur tribe or better still ur mum.how on earth will u be?

Secondly have u type Adebayo Ogunlesi on ur google.did u? If NO allow me to come to your rescue . By clicking on this link for better convincing.

http://africancelebs.com/adebayo-ogunlesi-owner-gatwick-airport/

Brother stop the hating.is killing u stylishly.Remember we are still an Africa man talk less of been in same country.

Anyway a word for.I still love u,ask Y because am dating ur sister Nkechi also am the best thing that has ever happen to her.

Buuroder one love!

Hmmm

Ok carry go
Carry Gatwick carry Alakija
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by kennysbst(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

Hmmm

Ok carry go
Carry Gatwick carry Alakija

I hope u must av confirmed that.but mind you that yoruba man called ADEBAYO OGUNLESI is not just the owner of Gatwick Airport which happen to be second largest airport in whole of London alone but the 7th most powerful black man on earth. I can still grant u a link if u requested.

I have many of yoruba men,Whom are still rocking and breaking all time records if u care to know.
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by xordik(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
OnahPaul1:
proudly an Igbo boy,the most productive tribe in Africa!
in terms of building an empire of baby factories...Stwepid omo yeeboo..Produly Omo Osun...OSOGBO
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by tonychristopher: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2015
kennysbst:

I hope u must av confirmed that.but mind you that yoruba man called ADEBAYO OGUNLESI is not just the owner of Gatwick Airport which happen to be second largest airport in whole of London alone but the 7th most powerful black man on earth. I can still grant u a link if u requested.

I have many of yoruba men,Whom are still rocking and breaking all time records if u care to know.

Ok Sir ...noted ..then next ....

This is not a dick measuring contest
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by kennysbst(m): 2:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by kennysbst(m): 2:52am On Jan 15, 2015
BuddahMonk:
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/baby-factory-uncovered-ondo-24-suspects-arrested/

www.channelstv.com/2014/03/21/eight-pregnant-women-rescued-from-baby-factory-in-ogun-state/

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-in-ogun-uncover-baby-making-factory-den-of-ritualists/175425/

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/158056-another-baby-factory-uncovered-osun.html

LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS UR PEOPLE DOING THE RUNS WHILE COVERING UP ON OUR REGION.

The Ogun State police command have
rescued 8 pregnant women including
teenage girls at an alleged baby factory
located at No. 9, Sebanjo Crescent, Off
Fabolude Bus stop, Akute area of Ifo Local
Government of Ogun State. The structure
which housed the pregnant women seemed
to look like a residential building but it was
discovered by police that a baby making
factory was being operated where teenage
girls were made to part with their babies
after delivery and given a token.
A 26 year old woman, Angela Chigozie, who
claimed to be running a herbal clinic, has
been arrested as the one in charge of
running the factory which sold babies at an
alleged sum of N300,000. ”If they give
birth, I will sell the child for 300,000 Naira.
I sell to women that cannot give birth.

www.inandoutakute.com/crime/baby-making-factory-uncovered-in-akute-8-pregnant-women-rescued/
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2015
tongue tongue tongue : P : P tongue tongue tongue tongue

kennysbst:

Can u pls compare the rate of baby factory to your own region.come to think of it.which region invented the act.
tongue

kennysbst:

Can u pls compare the rate of baby factory to your own region.come to think of it.which region invented the act.
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 15, 2015
kennysbst:

LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS UR PEOPLE DOING THE RUNS WHILE COVERING UP ON OUR REGION.

The Ogun State police command have
rescued 8 pregnant women including
teenage girls at an alleged baby factory
located at No. 9, Sebanjo Crescent, Off
Fabolude Bus stop, Akute area of Ifo Local
Government of Ogun State. The structure
which housed the pregnant women seemed
to look like a residential building but it was
discovered by police that a baby making
factory was being operated where teenage
girls were made to part with their babies
after delivery and given a token.
A 26 year old woman, Angela Adebayo, who
claimed to be running a herbal clinic, has
been arrested as the one in charge of
running the factory which sold babies at an
alleged sum of N300,000. ”If they give
birth, I will sell the child for 300,000 Naira.
I sell to women that cannot give birth.

www.inandoutakute.com/crime/baby-making-factory-uncovered-in-akute-8-pregnant-women-rescued/
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by kennysbst(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=BuddahMonk post=29803898][/quote]

Naughty Guy why u dey edict the from Angela chidozie to Angela adebayo.I knew u were kidding right but u asked for it.
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Onye ofe bleaching mofo

kennysbst:

Naughty Guy why u dey edict the from Angela chidozie to Angela adebayo.I knew u were kidding right but u asked for it.
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by kennysbst(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Onye ofe bleaching mofo

U can add more or better still do better nxt tym!cos I wonder why hating, wen we gat no business together.

Be wise meeen!u don't need it honestly.
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:56am On Apr 16, 2015
babyosisi:
Lips sealed
Coming from you, that's a compliment.
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by tdayof(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

[s]They are cowards

They are fetish

They are dirty

They are tribalistic

They are ugly

They have tiger whiskers tribal marks

They have kpomo lips and always open mouth wide

They are loudmouthed

They can sell their father land to throw owambe party

They envy progressing people

They talk with two sides of d mouth.

They bleach die, especially ibadan fat women[/s]

Make I come.
oloriburuku omo Iran Ole, oponu, ewo bii oshey rii bi ina welder... Son of a Bastard tribe.
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by tdayof(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2015
kennysbst:

Mad ask ur father.OMO Iran kiran!

We know whom u are, and why the hate?
tell the Bastard guy from a Bastard tribe.
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
DanceVille:
[/quote]

if there is no They Can Pretend on the list then it is highly incomplete grin[quote author=DanceVille post=29526145]

if there is no They Can Pretend on the list then it is highly incomplete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
I like yorubas sha but them dey PRETEND die! ;DI like yorubas sha but them dey PRETEND die!
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:58am On Sep 08, 2015
Aringon:

Oga leave story, Adekunle had mixed blood of yoruba and igbo, a pure yoruba man or woman is naturally chicken hearted simples.

Other tribes hv their weaknesses but yorubas r something else

grin grin Lies. His mother is Bachama not Igbo. Olodo rabata. grin grin
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:24am On Sep 08, 2015
kennysbst:
Yoruba land the land of our fore father Oduduwa.the blessed land with great mineral resources reserved,starting frm Agriculture,Gold,limestone,ore etc but not forgetting Crude oil also! don't be surprised! Check frm Lagos,Ogun,Ondo,Edo.

Who say we are lazy? But yet our brother own's second lantest airport in London presently.

while our great mother Mrs Funmilayo Alakija is the richest woman in world.meeeen!do u knw what dat means.Richest woman on The planet.

Anyway google can be of help on their personalities.
third richest woman of African descent in the world
Don't mind those morons talking about 'laziness' while we are prospering day and night. But correction: Alakija is the third richest woman of African descent in the world
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:26am On Sep 08, 2015
dancok:
LoL,is part of our culture.

which culture? abeg speak for yourself o jare - don't rubbish my people, the great Odu'as.
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:36am On Sep 08, 2015
saintjoel:
Omo yoruba ni emi o,swagger.

Proudly yoruba from ketu dahomey kingdom in benin republic and the esibi family of Ado-odo.We're cowards,we're dirty,we backbite,we are lazy,we sleep with oour neighbours' wives but I'm proud to be a yoruba man and my head will always be raised high cos no matter what they say,we're and will forever be proud of our heritage.

cool cool Please speak for yourself o jare. Who is a coward? Ojukwu thought he was tough until he dared to invade Yoruba land and did he not run back to the East with his tail between his legs? Who is dirty? Cleanliness has no tribe. who is lazy? Name another tribe in Nigeria who has won the Nobel prize? Do you get that from being lazy? As for sleeping with neighbor's wife - if a man cannot satisfy his woman, and his woman seeks out another man, do you blame the one who does the job or the one who is derelict in his duties? Abeg commot for here, we are a great people and we will continue to be. And those wailers who don't like will just have to continue to wail - after all bad belle is allowed. cool cool
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:40am On Sep 08, 2015
macof:

This is the playing victim part that I keep saying...you insulted the Yoruba people by calling us idol worshipers, correcting you is now insults? You trying to play emotional blackmail on me with d bold? You think that works for everybody?

Jst take correction, It's ISESE, ABORISA, IFA-ORISA or simply Yoruba..but not idol worshipping...that's an insult

cool Thank you for correcting him. If he knew better he will be showing appreciation not playing childish games. cool
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:43am On Sep 08, 2015
alvins4ull:
Hello friend, I've acknowledged my mistake that's when I apologized,because i know the gravity "people religion should be respected".You said I play emotional blackmail on you,that's not the truth, I'm not good at twisting words "I said it the way I feel/know it.But after my apology is been accepted by my first attacker you kept calling me names.Do you correct people by insulting or making jest of them?I know if I've not responded,I would've become object of ridicule.I'm a Yoruba, Adewale by name and nobody is perfect we all made mistakes/short comings.Some maybe so glaring to the extent it'll be like "is this man crazy".Like what happened to me "don't call that pathetic or emotional blackmail okay?Just kidding.I'll take that correction to my heart and I'll make sure I didn't FORGET that.Thanks and stay blessed "IFA-ORISA/ORUNMILA A GBEWA O".

Okay Macof free Adewale abeg. I think he has gotten the point - o ri e wa n be. cool
Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by macof(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

cool Thank you for correcting him. If he knew better he will be showing appreciation not playing childish games. cool

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
1.Most cowardly people in the world. 2.They can't stand for anything 3.They are never straightforward. 4.They are dirty. 5. Their women are ugly and dirty. Still, they form a lot. 6.They are very lazy. 7.They have big ugly tribal marks. 8.They smell alot. 9.They party a lot.
i humbly think you need a brain surgery, sir.

1 Like

Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by nogragra: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
THEY TALK FROM BOTH SIDES OF THEIR MOUTH LIKE THIS FELLOW: (Not all because I may be Yoruba myself, the man in the picture shows how some of them can be)

-CRAMJONES
We don dash am to the flatheaded species. he's one of you Ipob miscreants now.

1 Like

Re: 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) by gregyboy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
holatin:
yoruba re d most respecful tribe in d world

They are cowards too, thats were the respect come from

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma / Wuraola And Ooni Ogunwusi Attend An Event Together (Photos) / Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.