Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video (80624 Views)

See UNILAG Approved Admission Modalities For 2016/17 / What Happened To UNILAG Final Year Student Will Make You Cry (photo) / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
RUBBISH!!!.....Who she help with her curves?
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
vislabraye:

do uuuuu have pictures of her in bikini me i can't see any curve here

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Cutesexy1(f): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
suave558:
Mastercraft
lol on d beat

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
2rez:

Oginni? Biko rapun duo? Una two name sef ehn stayz on top to chuckle jivez grin...FotherMucker & Blesseddivah, y exchangement of wordz huh? Feudin unto heavy duty ovoko mata, chei. Dat akuna kuna, ovoko wey no send una two. Abeg mak una stop tradin' wordz wey no bring profit jor. Draggin una Papa/Mama fo nairaland floor wit no iota of respect fo 'em. Dat act z wat i call public show of shame. Wetin na? E b lik say dat sapele water dey high una two. U guyz are takin' it far. Xhibit maturity abeg. Ez guyz. Settle yo feudz & letit all b gravy i plead, thanx. kiss

#seen
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Xtianart(f): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Liabilities...
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
blesseddivah:
She's heavily endowed
Yes but I praised the doctors who did a perfect job on her. silicon boobs. silicon butts
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Tompeters(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2015
sexyseun:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This geh just made me look like a skinny and non endowed human being sad I can just imagine how men will be flocking around her angry
who told u Dat u are not endowed dear.... Don't say that again oh if not....

I love them slim... Lol.... But am serious....

U are on point... Slim.. Beautiful.... Fair skinned... Ms endowed..

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by xwaizi: 12:46am On Jan 07, 2015
blesseddivah:

You're a better farm animal..
Sorry she's as humble as .....
She talks to everyone

Looked at you profile image and I almost puked on my phone. Your camera360 didn't do much. Lmao!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 07, 2015
Warrisdis? shocked embarassed
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by yogun(f): 5:40am On Jan 07, 2015
waist training tinz
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2015
xwaizi:

Looked at you profile image and I almost puked on my phone. Your camera360 didn't do much. Lmao!

I'm not in to exchange words with you this morning...check somewhere else..
And if you use 360 to take shots sorry I dont
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by shindarayo(f): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Beautiful now but one child and she bcomes a disaster.kilode, I tink we were md abt d same time cos hw else wld u explain hw u packed dis extra load and left m wt a size eight.hv bn lookn for u, u hv to explain dis to m.....buh serioysly eleyii gidi gaaan.i wld still choose my size 8 over dis 100 times,......
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by shindarayo(f): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2015
xwaizi:

ure a goat.did u join nairaland to insult...wannabe.talk true she is beta dan ur gf.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Fawklicant: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
sexyseun:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This geh just made me look like a skinny and non endowed human being sad I can just imagine how men will be flocking around her angry

She is just good for a few fvcks and that is it. It is all fat, fat, fat. Nothing more. The way such people lose form, would surprise you. I can't go everywhere with this one nah, she wouldn't even fit into a lot of sexy attires. I want to still be dating my wife even after 15 children. grin cheesy I love me some petite(not neccessarily short) lil' kim-esque type of lady for the long haul. If I can't carry you around, what am I doing withchya?

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by BotherMleeper(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2015
2rez:

Oginni? Biko rapun duo? Una two name sef ehn stayz on top to chuckle jivez grin...FotherMucker & Blesseddivah, y exchangement of wordz huh? Feudin unto heavy duty ovoko mata, chei. Dat akuna kuna, ovoko wey no send una two. Abeg mak una stop tradin' wordz wey no bring profit jor. Draggin una Papa/Mama fo nairaland floor wit no iota of respect fo 'em. Dat act z wat i call public show of shame. Wetin na? E b lik say dat sapele water dey high una two. U guyz are takin' it far. Xhibit maturity abeg. Ez guyz. Settle yo feudz & letit all b gravy i plead, thanx. kiss

Much appreciated cos im normally a gentleman but certain females believe they can rudely call you out for commenting. I mean, isnt it the sole purpose of the reply button?

I try to make my posts humorous, at least for me, and my remark had nothing to do with her but she had to take umbrage and talk down to me.

Thanks anyway.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by lawrenzo007(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2015
intimidating curve wink
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by fadolak(f): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2015
Nyc figure tho' but by d tym she is 40years, her legs will be aching her seriously. Honestly d figure is killing.

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by vislabraye(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2015
blesseddivah:

You try !! But this one no be the real bikini. I mean those ones Brazillian female beach players wwear

Why are our Nigerian babes not bold enough
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by 2rez: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2015
FotherMucker:

Much appreciated cos im normally a gentleman but certain females believe they can rudely call you out for commenting. I mean, isnt it the sole purpose of the reply button?

I try to make my posts humorous, at least for me, and my remark had nothing to do with her but she had to take umbrage and talk down to me.

Thanks anyway.

*thumbz up bro*. I dig. Yo statement right on point to chuckle jivez, i feel u. Real recognizez real til fake showz up. Kip up wit yo senz of humor & ignore snagz bro & BTW, HNY :-)
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by BotherMleeper(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2015
2rez:

*thumbz up bro*. I dig. Yo statement right on point to chuckle jivez, i feel u. Real recognizez real til fake showz up. Kip up wit yo senz of humor & ignore snagz bro & BTW, HNY :-)

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Gamesmart: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2015
bukkyzems:
now dis ain't sexy for me. she reminds me of biology (amoeba) in my sec sch.

I guess you failed in biology at secondary school then?

You should have listened more and read your books then since amoeba refers to a cell that is shapeless due to its ability to alter its shape.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
vislabraye:

You try !! But this one no be the real bikini. I mean those ones Brazillian female beach players wwear

Why are our Nigerian babes not bold enough
Lmao.. Come and ask me
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
FotherMucker:

Thanks anyway.

Good morning sweets..
#lets make peace jor
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by BotherMleeper(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
blesseddivah:

Good morning sweets..
#lets make peace jor

i have a confession to make: i was having a bad day and you unwittingly came along to absorb the shocks.

my deepest, sincerest, honest apologies. cant take back the stuff i said, but...you're blessed enough to walk past it i hope.

#peace

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
FotherMucker:

i have a confession to make: i was having a bad day and you unwittingly came along to absorb the shocks.

my deepest, sincerest, honest apologies. cant take back the stuff i said, but...you're blessed enough to walk past it i hope.

#peace
Walked past it since...
I apologize too...
Have a blessed day
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Blackeard(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Only hate will make u call this babe fat. She's not fat or obese in the slightest.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Blackeard(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Boobs so big her cups runneth over...
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by 2rez: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
blesseddivah:

Walked past it since...
I apologize too...
Have a blessed day

grin...happy endin'.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by BotherMleeper(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
blesseddivah:

Walked past it since...
I apologize too...
Have a blessed day

same. and i lied: you look hot.

cheers.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
FotherMucker:

same. and i lied: you look hot.

cheers.

grin y not use ur picture
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by BotherMleeper(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
blesseddivah:

grin y not use ur picture

eh? That IS my picture!
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
FotherMucker:

eh? That IS my picture!
Lmao
Itaf finefine tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here] / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.