Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video (80645 Views)

See UNILAG Approved Admission Modalities For 2016/17 / What Happened To UNILAG Final Year Student Will Make You Cry (photo) / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by BotherMleeper(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
blesseddivah:

Lmao
Itaf finefine tongue

Hehe. Thanks. The fake tattoo helps.

1 Like

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by bollyzeez(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
nd shez still in unilag......after 10
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by joshuaidibia(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
blesseddivah:

You're pointless
you're brainless.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Amefrica:
Warrisdis? shocked embarassed
She's too endowed
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
joshuaidibia:
you're brainless.

Haha... That exactly describes u. Ratbrain
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
CFCfan:

She's too endowed

AsweariGod! cheesy
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by joshuaidibia(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
blesseddivah:

Haha... That exactly describes u. Ratbrain
Mehn. am done wt u. u dnt deserve anoda of kb by viewing ur chipmunks quote. #Grow up#
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Mehn. am done wt u. u dnt deserve anoda of kb by viewing ur chipmunks quote. #Grow up#
tongue tongue tongue just like I was done with u since
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by toygod2: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
ah
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Druss(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Not interested.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by SisterCaro(m): 4:48am On Jan 13, 2015
ROZZAYY:

Hahahahahhaha I laff in spanish, u sound pained dear so I will ignore u, this is a thread everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, if u don't like mine my advice would be to hug d nearest transformer cos ur 2kobo comments don't move me @ all, and I repeat post ur pics mayb u can feel gud abt ur ugly self cos I love my pweety self ok. Now run along kid!
I cannot be pained by someone thinking flat hips look more appealing than round womanly hips. Its not that i don't like yours, you have a more manly figure with straight thighs and she has a womanly figure with wider curvy hips. If you walk next to her guys wouldn't notice you. That's all i had to say smiley good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2015
SisterCaro:
I cannot be pained by someone thinking flat hips look more appealing than round womanly hips. Its not that i don't like yours, you have a more manly figure with straight thighs and she has a womanly figure with wider curvy hips. If you walk next to her guys wouldn't notice you. That's all i had to say smiley good day

Big lie..She fine pass you.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by ROZZAYY(f): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2015
SisterCaro:
lolz babes grow up, u sound so pained, i dont have such time, u had to wake 4am, u nid a life, job and common sense ok, lwkmd,
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by ROZZAYY(f): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2015
hofn:

dont mind sistercaro ive told her wat she nids, b4 hate consumes her
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by SisterCaro(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2015
ROZZAYY:
lolz babes grow up, u sound so pained, i dont have such time, u had to wake 4am, u nid a life, job and common sense ok, lwkmd,
Im 10hrs ahead of Nigerian time, and i do have a job. Im not pained by anything just stating the obvious truth.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2015
Someone should please send me this gul's contact. I'm taking the next available flight to lagos
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cutesexy1:
lol on d beat
longest time,good evening..
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by LushGreenz: 5:02am On Mar 26, 2015
blesseddivah:

tongue tongue tongue just like I was done with u since

You've not been on Nairaland for a while BlessedDivah. Please notify me if and when u do. Thanks
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by blesseddivah(f): 12:16am On Apr 20, 2015

Lol..she's not
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by SisterCaro(m): 3:58am On Apr 22, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Sexyseun u r buotiful just d way u are.
As for akpa garri Op sure tis not u? Honestly I don't know dese days any fat person don change dier status to curvy. God dey.
but my guess is if you walk next to her in reality you will practically be invisible to every man who looks your direction. its absolutely astonishing how some women expose their insecurities by mocking others to feel good about themselves. insecurities bring the ugly out of you, stop it its not attaractive at all.
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Charlesschools: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Passing JAMB does not in anyway guarantee Admission. Just
imagine How beautiful it would be if
Passing JAMB means automatic admission into your
university of choice just as it was in those days.
While depending on JAMB for admission may be successful
at times but most times, It is usually a
frustrating and a life wasting process that anybody seriously
searching for Admission would prefer an
alternative to. There is an alternative, a credible one at that.
IJMB is a Direct Entry programme very
much similar to a pre-degree programme that is used to
gain Direct Entry Admission in to most
universities in Nigeria, i.e. 200L Admission. While IJMB can
be slightly difficult, at Winners Academy, we
ENSURE you succeed by all means and MOST IMPORTANTLY,
that you gain admission with your result
because the aim of any examination at this level is to get
Admission not just to pass the exam.
Succeeding at the exam without securing admission at the
end is tantamount to a wasted effort, that is
why OUR EMPHASIS is your ADMISSION, not exam success.
Registering for IJMB with WINNERS
ACADEMY is registering for your Admission because that is
what we specialize at.
While it is always necessary to have your doubt because we
live in a fraudulent Nigeria, It would be
complete foolishness to disregard this opportunity without
VERIFYING it especially if you really need your
Admission.
To get started and for more Info, Call : 08153049342
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Youngpo413: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2015
pinkycute:
Chaiiiiiiiiii shocked

Dis babe make sense oooo....
I dey tell you,this one go sweet die,ladies like this always have tight pusys...Je ne me dérangerait pas vider
mon compte en banque, juste
pour aller dans cette chatte! Je
l'espère de son pas une
mauvaise idée?
Re: See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video by Youngpo413: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2015
anthoniaz:
This type of shape brings unnecessary attention.Nice pics sha.
she is lucky.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here] / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.