Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? (5216 Views)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Guys, can you help you girlfriend/fiance and wife to wash her undies?

Though I have a lot of friends who said they can't, even if they are married they will never do such.

I know some guys can do it and they have been doing it, and some are pretenders who do it but comes here to lie

BTW: For me it is yes, I have done it before and I would continue doing it if she deserves it
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eya...keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Odunharry(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
why?
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
3DCYCLOPS:
Eya...keep up the good work.

Thanks, but you av nt answrd my qstn cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Odunharry:
why?

because I wnt 2 knw pple opnion on d sbjct mttr cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by derbybliz(m): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
In the words of my friend "I fitn't do it"....I can't

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Oluwatosean(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Like seriously?, undies? Arhhhh, never

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Odunharry(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
wunmi590:

because I wnt 2 knw pple opnion on d sbjct mttr cheesy
i mean why i go wash am?
She dy labour room?abi she no get am plenty?abi market far to buy her size?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Like seriously?, undies? Arhhhh, never

Why nvr? cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by dannydaniels(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
me wash undies.....i dey craz
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Oluwatosean(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2015
wunmi590:

Why nvr? cheesy
its disgusting, i can wash any oda tin buh undies?... Never...

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2015
Here comes another ass'licker
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Oluwatosean:
its disgusting, i can wash any oda tin buh undies?... Never...

Owk cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2015
Odunharry:

i mean why i go wash am?
She dy labour room?abi she no get am plenty?abi market far to buy her size?

Yh, ur own opinion bro cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2015
I neva wash my mama own nai I go come wash one girl own. I dey craze?
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2015
dannydaniels:
me wash undies.....i dey craz

No u no dey in craz, u dey in luv grin
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2015
wristwatch:
I neva wash my mama own nai I go come wash one girl own. I dey craze?

Owk cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Ploy(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2015
I can, if not forced but when a lady turns it into ticket to enter Jerusalem, I will rather forget about her

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by TDstarr: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Ploy:
I can, if not forced but when a lady turns it into ticket to enter Jerusalem, I will rather forget about her
WATCH PANTIES WITH MENSTRUATION BLOOD AND MUCUS NIGGA I WILL RATHER LICK.SAND OR BUY NEW ONES
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Lol,washing a girls undies?
Definitely no.
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Hazardd(m): 4:24am On Jan 06, 2015
op,am sure the girl put tusiasia in your food.
You need serious prayers

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 6:07am On Jan 06, 2015
TDstarr:
WATCH PANTIES WITH MENSTRUATION BLOOD AND MUCUS NIGGA I WILL RATHER LICK.SAND OR BUY NEW ONES

Hmmm, ar u sure? Dt means sand is mre precious dn ur wife den? grin
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Tekzyflex(m): 6:08am On Jan 06, 2015
For what! Abi dem amputate her hand? Abeg! Abeg! Make everybody carry hm cross jor!
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Chimarto: 6:15am On Jan 06, 2015
She is my "Girli O" and am gonna do it. am outta here

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
It gud to be truthful to yurself and to oda is very gud I knw alot of dem do use dat word God forbid wen dey knw wat to do.Women dat loves der guys do take tym to take care of der guys underwear so y cant sum guys do same for der gal dey love is it dat gals are really foolish to be doing dat?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2015
wats neva? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2015
my wife(not gf) is pregnant. our house help is not around for a reason. I will wash those undies n more sef. but for a gf, never!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Ploy(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2015
TDstarr:

The op said nothing about mucous and blood. Do you pour mucous on you boxers always?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2015
Well for gf?? I don't support dat, but for WIFE y not if not undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2015
Ploy:

The op said nothing about mucous and blood. Do you pour mucous on you boxers always?
cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2015
zaragal:
Well for gf?? I don't support dat, but for WIFE y not if not undecided undecided

So u mean, if u ar sicknd u dnt av any undies left, ur bf cnt pick it nd hlp u wsh dem?
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
wats neva? undecided

So u mean u cnt let ur hsbdn hlp u wsh ur undies wen u ar sick? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feels Like Am Been Used!! / See Reason Why Shaving Your Vigina Is Bad / Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.