Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? (11081 Views)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 06, 2015
bettiesofttouch:
. so on point. Which ever way some mothers in law still hate but I'll advise u keep showing her luv. Even if she's d devil herself she'll definitely get tired of hating u n reciprocate your love.
So on point even the "omugwo part" abi? How would you like to be denied visiting and cuddling your grandkids in future? smh for kid-ladies of today undecided
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 06, 2015
Depending on the kind of family you have,my uncles wife and and my grandma had peaceful coexistence d months she use here..
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by nickz(m): 3:21am On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

I hope you learned from your experience.
I don't like/believe in marriagegrin
So I'm saving everyone the stresssad
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khia: 3:30am On Jan 06, 2015
nickz:
I don't like/believe in marriagegrin
So I'm saving everyone the stresssad

That will change once that luv bug bites you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2015
khiaa:

I'm a woman.

it's old age ma sis...dnt mind me
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

That will change once that luv bug bites you. grin grin

what/who z dis luv bug if i may ask
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khia: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2015
2undexy:

what/who z dis luv bug if i may ask

When you meet your dream woman and fall inlove you will want to marry her.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by samuelson06(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Talk is cheap bro but action is expensive. I guess you a single, just wait until you get to that stage. First of all, two women don't live peacefully unlike men but the bitter truth is that a mum is not and will never be a guest in her son's house. So as a part of the family, she will always visit and the best way to handle such situation as the head of a home is to let everyone know her limits. E.g the kitchen is your wife's landed property and your mum is just a tenant in it, everyone has the right to scold the kids as they are your wife's kids and your mum's grandkids etc cool

Still fine. But for her to stay too long especially when I know she's a problematic type, no sire. BTW, I say what I can do. Am not just any kind of man.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

When you meet your dream woman and fall inlove you will want to marry her.

and u must be among d bugs 2...y cnt u just bite me and...u know...work things out
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khiaa(f): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
2undexy:

and u must be among d bugs 2...y cnt u just bite me and...u know...work things out

lol...You want me to bite you?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Maakhir(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
khiaa:

lol...You want me to bite you?

Yes he wants it very much.

He is thirstier than a camel in the somali desert
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khiaa(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
2undexy:

it's old age ma sis...dnt mind me

How old are you?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khiaa(f): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

Yes he wants it very much.

He is thirstier than a camel in the somali desert

I don't think he would enjoy me biting him. grin grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Maakhir(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
khiaa:

I don't think he would enjoy me biting him. grin grin

You'll never know unless you try,

go to him, embrace the vampiric side of your soul.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
khiaa:

How old are you?

am in ma early 2wenties
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khiaa(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

You'll never know unless you try,

go to him, embrace the vampiric side of your soul.

That would not feel good to him. grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khiaa(f): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
2undexy:

am in ma early 2wenties

Ok, are you ready for that bite? cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
khiaa:

in fact, m more than ready
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Maakhir(m): 3:07am On Jan 07, 2015
khiaa:

Sharpen your teeth and look for a vein cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khiaa(f): 3:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Maakhir:

Sharpen your teeth and look for a vein cheesy

lol grin grin I prefer the luv bite to the vampire bite.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khiaa(f): 3:25am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:

in fact, m more than ready

I'm coming to get you. grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Maakhir(m): 3:32am On Jan 07, 2015
khiaa:

Then beware of your soon to be mother in law cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Maakhir(m): 3:54am On Jan 07, 2015
This is how he feels for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytbVT3wrOcc

cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khiaa(f): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Maakhir:

lol grin grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2015
khiaa:

when will that be
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Maakhir(m): 6:52am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:

when will that be

He's licking his lips eagerly in anticipation cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Maakhir:

as a mata of fact my mother is d best and peaceful mum in the world, so she has nothing 2 worry abt

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Maakhir:

He's licking his lips eagerly in anticipation cheesy

naso ma bro
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by khiaa(f): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:

when will that be

When you are asleep and in dreamland. *sweet dreams* grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2015
khiaa:

When you are asleep and in dreamland. *sweet dreams* grin

huh?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2015
all you got to do is poison her..
problem solved.. and that's called territory defense.

na joke i dey o..
Re: How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? by Richy4(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Maakhir:

Buy her gifts, maket her feel welcome etc.

She probably thinks your taking her daughter away from her or something.

Just be a nice person, it may take some time but she will eventually be a nicer person to you

Bro. Buying her a gift might be a bigger problem because she might think the daughter inlaw was wasting his son's money buying expensive gift.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married / My Sons First Birthday Celebration / I Was Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.