Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos (35127 Views)

61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by ROZZAYY(f): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2015
Nawa for wire! 3 yrs kini! Hmmmmm God no go beta for am to em 5th gen! Haa haaa! Parents be very watchful of ur female kids o. Esp those living in face me I slap u, btw were was d mum sef.
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by CMARY(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2015
emusmith:
This is becoming a norm and someone will tell me not to say It's A Sign Of The End time?

What pleasure can you possibly derive from the bum of a 3- year old child?

When things like this happen, I choose to think "outa the box"...The parents are to be blamed!

RANDOM THOUGHT(This is not a coincidence, I see a lack of knowledge here. I DON'T SUPPORT IT)

1. Parents too should be vigilant...Some are busy pursuing Money and Business and leave their children at the mercy of neighbors.

2. The way and manner some parents dress up their little girls also play a major role.
Mothers: Why must you get unclad and provocative clothes for your little girls in the name of what? Wears such as bum shorts, hot pants, mini skirts or spaghetti should not be necessary now.
3. There are earrings meant for children. What business has a little child got to do what two holes in the ear

4. You'll keep a little child when you're those provocative Nigerian Movies and you call her a child? It's piling up!

Instil some modesty in our children!!!

$MH
God Bless you my brother. The parents of this generation don't deserve to be called parents. It baffles me at the rate at which children are dressed in indecent apparell all in the name of fashion, and this makes these children vulnerable. Yet their parents don't see the moral danger in their dressing. The society is heading for doom!
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by femliany(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2015
seems some particular set of people were created by devil and not God

1 Like

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by EziAsh: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Jamean:
If not for any other thing...thanks for the dress part. That's why some ladies can't even dress decently, 'cause they grew up otherwise.

you guys must be kidding right.what has dressing got to do with these issues.what certainly do you think a three year old will wear that will attract a man.Even if she was running around naked that does not give anybody the right to rape her . Sometimes I wonder how people think, I have seen women cover from head to toe still being raped. It is this kind of society that always tries to given nonsensical explanation for the action of perv In the society.

5 Likes

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by onadana: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2015
3year old...narrates how he removed...my pant?Is it 3 or 23....so at that age she knows conji.....the parents should be questioned?
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2015
A baby for goodness sakes undecided
plenty beasts are on the loose make una hold una daughters well o.thats why every man who holds my baby in a funny way is a suspect to me. I won't hesitate to shout at the person to drop her. Let her play with only her mates. Isshhh
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by felicity111(f): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2015
so d gal knew dat wen u open ur leg for a man at dat age which u av not done before, u will loose ur virginity and she still did
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by DocAdray(f): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2015
This is madness, no rapist should be allowed to go unpunished. They are evil!
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2015
Emusmith are you for real. So a child wearing spaghetti or mini skirt can turn a grown man on undecided or a child wearing 2earings. You and your post makes me sick to my bones. So a mother cannot wear what she likes for her child. A man cannot see a 3year old as a 3 year old. His pppeennis must stand at the sight of a 3year old v@gyna.anyway I don't blame you I blame our society where money determines what is right and wrong
if you have money and your 3year old child is raped. Some thousands of naira will make the culprit get away with it. Tufiaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by 3coins(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
I forbid this to happen to my kid
but if the unfortunate happens
I tell you, I will make it spiritual.
SPIRITUAL CASTRATION !
he wount feel a thing in his boxers till he reach six feet.
hmm!!!
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by That9jaVine(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Horrible
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Emusmith are you for real. So a child wearing spaghetti or mini skirt can turn a grown man on undecided or a child wearing 2earings. You and your post makes me sick to my bones. So a mother cannot wear what she likes for her child. A man cannot see a 3year old as a 3 year old. His pppeennis must stand at the sight of a 3year old v@gyna.anyway I don't blame you I blame our society where money determines what is right and wrong
if you have money and your 3year old child is raped. Some thousands of naira will make the culprit get away with it. Tufiaaaaa

It will happen again if my points are not adhered to...

You have no points... what's yours?

Tsk
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by sweetrace(f): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2015
E
emusmith:
This is becoming a norm and someone will tell me not to say It's A Sign Of The End time?

When things like this happen, I choose to think "outa the box"...The parents are to be blamed!

RANDOM THOUGHT(This is not a coincidence, I see a lack of knowledge here. I DON'T SUPPORT IT)

1. Parents too should be vigilant...Some are busy pursuing Money and Business and leave their children at the mercy of neighbors.

2. The way and manner some parents dress up their little girls also play a major role.
Mothers: Why must you get unclad and provocative clothes for your little girls in the name of what? Wears such as bum shorts, hot pants, mini skirts or spaghetti should not be necessary now.
3. There are earrings meant for children. What business has a little child got to do what two holes in the ear

4. You'll keep a little child when you're those provocative Nigerian Movies and you call her a child? It's piling up!

$MH

A 3 year old dress provocatively? Haba! So, how about the kids I see playing playing naked when we travel home for the festivities? Please, a pedophile's mind is far from normal. It doesn't need any provocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
sweetrace:
E

A 3 year old dress provocatively? Haba! So, how about the kids I see playing playing naked when we travel home for the festivities? Please, a pedophile's mind is far from normal. It doesn't need any provocation.

I wanted to comment but then, if you didn't see my point...nothing I'll say will make meaning...
smiley
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Kentox(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
God have mercy.
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2015
emusmith:

It will happen again if my points are not adhered to...

You have no points... what's yours?

Tsk
my point is see a child as a child even if she is nakid. undecided

what do you see in kids that make you turned on undecided

1 Like

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by msMonyei: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
I forbid this to happen to my kid
but if the unfortunate happens
I tell you, I will make it spiritual.
SPIRITUAL CASTRATION !
he wount feel a thing in his boxers till he reach six feet.

You are either a witch or used to visiting a smelly shrine. It is not your first time. Repent oh!
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2015
OMG!!!! 25 years old going down low on 3 years old girl? The father should have beaten the living daylight out of AZ, pour hot oil on the joystick of that devil. Silly AZ of a guy.

1 Like

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Emperoradrian(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2015
emusmith:

$MH
guy 4get dat tin,no blame d parents....na d azeez get problem....pls wat wil a 3yrs old gal put on dat wil mak her look sexy and also giv u an erection,and u start tinkin of penetratin her...........d world is indeed evil....Oh Lord we need YOU!
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
my point is see a child as a child even if she is nakid. undecided

what do you see in kids that make you turned on undecided

I don't get turned on...Never! Some "evil" men does..Will I let their wickedness hurt my daughter? No! I will do my best!

Teach her early of these things.

dress up properly..for decency purposes..

I dunno....God will do the rest...

Don't be mad at me, bro.

I ain't perf. smiley
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by ifoundmyperfect: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2015
This is where the expertise and services of the woman in Benin who bite off a man's manhood is needed. He should be castrated! angry angry angry
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Emperoradrian:
guy 4get dat tin,no blame d parents....na d azeez get problem....pls wat wil a 3yrs old gal put on dat wil mak her look sexy and also giv u an erection,and u start tinkin of penetratin her...........d world is indeed evil....Oh Lord we need YOU!

Putting blames on others is why we have poor people on our streets...

Take responsibility for your life and family!

Protect the Girl Child!!!!

Don't blame Azeez ooo
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by PrettySpicey(f): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Why again do we have law in Nigeria if the law cannot be applied

My God! This man should be facing a court prosecution and yet he's out there only able to pay 40k of a 100k treatment fine?

What kind of a country is this?

And why the heck did Someone not cut off that instrument of perversion between his legs?

Jesus! And she was just 3 years old!!!

2 Likes

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Otamayomi1(f): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2015
What Arrant Nonsense! He Should Be Thoroughly Investigated. If Found Guilty, He Should Be Dealt With Or Else He Wil Do Same 2 Another.
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by LewisO: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2015
This people are here with there lies this new year.
A 3yrs old knows nothing, she knows nothing about being raped, talkless of giving explanations of how being raped. angry

How can she explain it fluently? oh please!!!

Let's keep expecting more lies.
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by jingh(f): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2015
msMonyei:

You are either a witch or used to visiting a smelly shrine. It is not your first time. Repent oh!
re you high again ? what does my view has to do with you.
wapa make I pass
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2015
The issue is that you are giving excuses for pervs that is what is making me irritated. This people will say because she was dressed in mini skirt that's why. Abi shey they don't know the difference between kids and adults ni and why is it only in Nigeria paedos are increasing . its because people like you encourage them by giving them excuses such as because she wore two earrings etc . don't you see the kinds of bumshots etc kids in civilized societies wear . Why don't their ppenos stand? It's because they know they will definitely be caught and disgraced so they know how to put their ppenis under control even if the child is nakid
emusmith:

I don't get turned on...Never! Some "evil" men does..Will I let their wickedness hurt my daughter? No! I will do my best!

Teach her early of these things.

dress up properly..for decency purposes..

I dunno....God will do the rest...

Don't be mad at me, bro.

I ain't perf. smiley
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by jingh(f): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2015
3coins:

hmm!!!
sometime we don't Ve to leave a bad man to God to judge, God forgives
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by LadyH(f): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2015
naturally:
Beware of all this uncle this uncle that
azin ehh...

1 Like

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2015
LewisO:
This people are here with there lies this new year.
A 3yrs old knows nothing, she knows nothing about being raped, talkless of giving explanations of how being raped. angry

How can she explain it fluently? oh please!!!

Let's keep expecting more lies.
a 3year old has a brain duhhhh.i don't think you have met intelligent kids . If you have you won't be saying this. The kind of exposure, school and upbringing she has will accentuate her intelligence level
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
The issue is that you are giving excuses for pervs that is what is making me irritated. This people will say because she was dressed in mini skirt that's why. Abi shey they don't know the difference between kids and adults ni and why is it only in Nigeria paedos are increasing . its because people like you encourage them by giving them excuses such as because she wore two earrings etc . don't you see the kinds of bumshots etc kids in civilized societies wear . Why don't their ppenos stand? It's because they know they will definitely be caught and disgraced so they know how to put their ppenis under control even if the child is nakid

Do you think such evils will ever end? it won't!!! But I can guard my child...that's my point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today / Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million / Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of 6 Discovered In Port-harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.