Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

(photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 (48125 Views)

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / UNN Female Graduate Bags First Class In Law (Photo) / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by elantraceey(f): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2015
There's something about this story , that definitely won't be the first time she's jogging so what exactly happened?

By the way may her soul rest in peace sad
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2015
priscaoge:
RIP pretty girl cry cry cry.

It saddens my heart to read such stories! It's too early to write RIP cry angry

Premature death is not our portion, we all shall see the end of 2015 and beyond!!!!. AMEN!!!!!!!

Death is everybody's portion no matter how loudly we type it and reject it. WE WILL ALL DIE, we have no say when, God didn't ask permission to create you when its time we will go, live a good, honest and impactful life rejecting mortality won't make it go away. Those who died also knew how to pray and claim. A family is mourning thinking about oneself and seeing your own life as more special that their childs own who just died is usually not a thoughtful response

2 Likes

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by McSterling(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP, miss. So sad.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by thimbook2(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2015
too early in the year to be mourning princes &fair maidens!
RIP
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by McSterling(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2015
aisha2:

Death is everybody's portion no matter how loudly we type it and reject it. WE WILL ALL DIE, we have no say when, God didn't ask permission to create you when its time we will go, live a good, honest and impactful life rejecting mortality won't make it go away. Those who died also knew how to pray and claim. A family is mourning thinking about oneself and seeing your own life as more special that their childs own who just died is usually not a thoughtful response
Hmmm......so thoughtful.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by iheanyi40(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by mourinho18: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2015
succyreal:
hmmmmmm... see what Buhari 2015 have caused.

RIP my babe
u chop craze....wetin com bring buhari dis issue nw
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2015
elantraceey:
There's something about this story , that definitely won't be the first time she's jogging so what exactly happened?

By the way may her soul rest in peace sad

We don't know. It might be her first time.

Also....regular jogging does not exclude heart problems. There was a young American college student who was a physically fit runner....who collapsed one day after jogging...and was found to have a congenital problem with his heart (specifically....a congenital issue with his heart's electrical wiring). It eventually caused his premature death.

So, it is possible she died from a congenital heart issue....or she was over-exercising.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by nduchucks: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP dear. It must be an undiagnosed heart condition.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by priscaoge(f): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2015
aisha2:

Hey take a chill pill. I don't want believe that u have a problem with English. Did u read my post? Of course u didn't because u are in a hurry to spew some poo. Go back,read and comprehend,and u will see where I said PREMATURE DEATH.

Mind u,no one is disputing the fact that we all will die someday. So if u are in a hurry to die prematurely, please be my guest and stop preaching cool cool
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Joshkid:
#Haters!!!no Fvck given
Okay,your name says it all
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2015
succyreal:
hmmmmmm... see what Buhari 2015 have caused.

RIP my babe
You are suffering from juvenile delinquency and behavioural disorder..
Sai GMB/Osibanjo 2015...
We will kick out clueless GEJ costing us the lives of innocent people..
I hear the chant song of victory for APC..
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by x3da(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2015
I knew her personally, she was so full of life and always impacted every one around her with positive energy, she inspired every one around her 2 be so much more, she truly was a rare gem, we will miss u Olive.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by myhero4eva: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Oh my life! May d mercy of God overshadow u as u rest in his bosom
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by victorazy(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2015
sauceny:
There is more to it,people don't just die like that,without falling sick or something.

A beautiful damsel for that matter.

Is simply cardiac arrest! Is not a new thing.
"She went for jog"
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by babslo: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Kolade354:
dont make mockery of things like this...........If you cant say good thing abt her just shut up. You are shouting buhari as if he is the one that cause your downfall. Everyday buhari do dis buhari do dat.

They are just pathetic and deranged. Donno how or what Buhari got to do with the unfortunate death of the young lady. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by priscaoge(f): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2015
x3da:
I knew her personally, she was so full of life and always impacted every one around her with positive energy, she inspired every one around her 2 be so much more, she truly was a rare gem, we will miss u Olive.

Eyaaaa So sad cry cry. Take heart my Dear!

I know that feeling. Such people deserve to live long cry cry Death is an inevitable end but dying prematurely is what we don't want. RIP Dear Olive. Even though I don't know u my heart bleeds cry cry
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by jvera(f): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by dunkem21(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2015
What on earth would cause a person in their 20s to die while jogging for God sake?! RIP dear Olive.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by delpharm(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Such a sad story
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2015
priscaoge:
RIP pretty girl cry cry cry.

It saddens my heart to read such stories! It's too early to write RIP cry angry

Premature death is not our portion, we all shall see the end of 2015 and beyond!!!!. AMEN!!!!!!!
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Joshkid(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2015
jossi994:
Okay,your name says it all
U toO dumb ...I swear!
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2015
Hope you got permission from her family before posting? Did same and was asked to remove it....
Wisdytech:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/photos-unn-female-graduate-dies-a-day-after-jubiliating-about-2015/
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by helphelp: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2015
E fit be say her new year resolution na to lose weight by jogging...

R.I.P
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Paitty(f): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2015
RIP
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Paitty(f): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2015
A thousand ways to die,..(jogged out)

2 Likes

Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by OkochaHaliday(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2015
R.I.P
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by emmydillz(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2015
Such a beauty...Rip
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Joshkid:
U toO dumb ...I swear!
undecided and you're the wise one.
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Cheeun(f): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2015
I'm so sorry. What a preety lady! May her soul find rest.sad
Re: (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2015
More reason why people should check their sugar level and blood pressure once in a while. People shouldn't just fall and die, the indications have been for a while.

RIP Princess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Best 50 Polytechnic In Nigeria / Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.