Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nysc:what's The Best Format Of Writing A Clearance Letter???.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc:what's The Best Format Of Writing A Clearance Letter???.. (19895 Views)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / Corper Stabs Boss In Calabar Over Clearance (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc:what's The Best Format Of Writing A Clearance Letter???.. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2015
I need help with the format of writing a clearance letter..
We were asked to come for clearance this week..
I just want to know, will my clearance letter read January or December..
The C. O. E were I was deployed gave me my clearance letter and I saw it reflected the month of December..
I confronted the registrar and he told me that that's how it has been done from time immemorial..
I just resumed yesterday and I have done nothing in the month of January.. I remembered the L. G. I saying something to that effect in camp..
But looking at my colleagues clearance Letter reading January and mine December, I feel odd..
I need help fast..
Thanks in anticipation of your reply..
Re: Nysc:what's The Best Format Of Writing A Clearance Letter???.. by Spicylate(f): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2015
you are in January clearing for the month of December, so it should read december but either way, i dont think it does matter. you will still get paid. also as for now whether you submit your clearance letter or not you will still be paid to march. nysc gives a grace of 3 months just incase you havent gotten a ppa yet except it has been changed now. im guessing you are the december batch bah?
Re: Nysc:what's The Best Format Of Writing A Clearance Letter???.. by yorex2011: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2015
It's meant to read January

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Gunmen Kidnap NYSC Members In Rivers, 5 Escape / NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.