Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan (3353 Views)

Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / Having Fun With Sport And Winning Streak Bet Formular / Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by jerryogoro(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
mine is jerryogoro@hotmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Parasitic(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
emzybrown76@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by ejiro2130(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Henriejiro2130@gmail.com thanks
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Afoskalex(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pls send to me - afosray@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by ericgold(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Uadaighofua@yahoo.com
Tnxxs
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by nairamaverick(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
thanks
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by calaohuru(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
calaohuru@gmail.com

Merci!
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by AdolfHitIer: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thanks

Alexmichael865@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by kunkcraze(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bishopcallan@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by benebaby77: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
benebaby@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Bold11: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Dynamiceagle(f): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Dynamicdynamicdynamic@yahoo.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by emoch(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Third Batch Sent.
As I'm resuming work tomorrow, I will stop sending the free ebook by 12pm today.

Thanks
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Activityj(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Activityj@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Otobroto(f): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Enjoymentgalore2015@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by emoch(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
The offer is officially ended.
For those that have gone through it and appreciated the free book by sending 'thank you' mails....I appreciate.

If you still need the ebook, I'm offering 3books for N1500, its not compulsory you buy it pls. You can reference some emails here for them to help with the free book I sent and I'm sure they will be glad to help out.

The 3 ebooks I'm giving out are 1. A Business Template Form to fill in your plans and print out. Makes everyting nice and easy in terms of formatting and arrangement of your plan to look professional. 2. A completed business plan for a fictitious company that you can reference as a guide when write your own.
3. The Business Plan guide I gave out free.

If you are interested, send an email with subject " I am interested in the 3 business plan ebooks" and I will give you payment details

For the 80persons that got my free ebook, pls use it wisely, there's no time to waste. YouWin closes soon so start writing.

See you at the top.

Capt. Mona
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Ademat7(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Better late than never,have mercy! adematinfo@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by chadbaby: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
pls, send to my mail.
charityadeoye@gmail. com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by WinningDiva: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
I also need the free ebook. Please can anyone of you that received the free ebook kindly send it to my email winniesundayobot@yahoo.com. I will be very grateful.
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by JVector: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Segunawoyinka2@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by born2wyn(f): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
lawjasoph@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by ladypinkky(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thank you seyeee@yahoo.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by kingnl: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2015
jdola6@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Stanleyafam(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Uscozylife@yahoo.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by AdesinaOlajide(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2015
Please someone who received the ebook should please help send it to jideadesina@ymail.com .Thanks
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by tessylove2(f): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mario42k4@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by kingdave1: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls one who got d free ebook, send to: kdabello@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by sccofield(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2015
michael_umanah@yahoo.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by kennykendo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
thanks bro kennylotzky@ovi.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by donjimmy: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Am also interested sir.
Olowolayemoj@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by Durablecabin(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Please send to ukiwetech.logistics@gmail.com
Re: Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan by samuelkingz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
wow...did is wat i hav been seeking for since to put most of my buisness ideas into proper organistion.please anyone who recieved the ebook should send to chinazougochukwu@gmail.com..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tired Of Loosing Money To Bet Daily Check Here / Dollar Arbitrage Business-how Nigerians Make N100k Per Month Online / I Have 150k: Wat Profitable Business Can I Do Wit It On A Short Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.