Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. (97330 Views)

Carlcare Is Here With You / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others / Carlcare Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2015
jmichlins:

I live in nnewi anambra state
Hi, below please find address and hotline of our service center in Anambra State. Our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. Thank you!
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha,Anambra,Nigeria +2348177250277
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hello,everyone.The following are the address and hot line of our carlcare service center.If you phone users have something wrong with your mobile phones.You can contact our hotline or take your phone to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to solve the problem.Thank you!
No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +234 80022752273

Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +234 9036003533
Abuja Saham Plaza,No.10 Alexandra Crescent,Wuse II,Abuja +234 8181176195

44B New Market Road Onitsha (1st floor) +234 8177250277

"2nd floor,NO-290 Aba Road, Port Harcourt,River State of Nigeria" +234 9099515582

NO.25,BEIRUT ROAD,KANO CONTACT +234 8096969680

G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House(3rd Floor).Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna +234 9095724673

NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road Benin City +234 8172951002

1205,Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, Off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria island, Lagos "+234 8066153123
"
Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria +234 8172005296
Please my Infinix zero return key is not working.. am in Port harcourt but this customer care number aint pulling through. can it be fixed? and what's the cost?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by zizzofalolu: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2015
help help help !!!!
My infinix hot note is always going off whenever it is idle. This problem has been occurring for days please kindly help me am getting tired already not enjoying my phone any longer always going off
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2015
impactz:

Please my Infinix zero return key is not working.. am in Port harcourt but this customer care number aint pulling through. can it be fixed? and what's the cost?
Hello Impactz, please try following address and hotline. About cost, you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Impactz, please try following address and hotline. About cost, you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
thanks...
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by stixz(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
pls I want to know if my hard bricked infinix hot note can be repaired in Carl care
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by delorkazee: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
PLEASE I NEED THE ADDRESS OF YOUR OFFICE IN ENUGU STATE
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by sabiboy247: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2015
please i'm in Lokoja, i need to fix "no command" issues sad.
assist me with a carlcare contact in kogi state.
thanks
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Inioluwa01(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Sophia, my original hotnote charger is bad pls. How/where can I get another? I stay in Ondo State. Thank you.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Marvell23(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Hello,everyone.The following are the address and hot line of our carlcare service center.If you phone users have something wrong with your mobile phones.You can contact our hotline or take your phone to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to solve the problem.Thank you!
No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +234 80022752273

Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +234 9036003533
Abuja Saham Plaza,No.10 Alexandra Crescent,Wuse II,Abuja +234 8181176195

44B New Market Road Onitsha (1st floor) +234 8177250277

"2nd floor,NO-290 Aba Road, Port Harcourt,River State of Nigeria" +234 9099515582

NO.25,BEIRUT ROAD,KANO CONTACT +234 8096969680

G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House(3rd Floor).Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna +234 9095724673

NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road Benin City +234 8172951002

1205,Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, Off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria island, Lagos "+234 8066153123
"
Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria +234 8172005296
it's good to know Carl care is online
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=Marvell23 post=42077724]
Hi Marvell23, glad to be of help. You can also interact with us by "Carlcare" App in your phone, or sending inbox message to our facebook "Carlcare Service Center", thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by kingsamm(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Carlcaresophia, I have an infinix zero 2 I bought about three months ago..unfortunately, its screen got shattered..
Is it possible to get a free fix? I bought it at MICRO STATION
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2016
Inioluwa01:

Hello Sophia, my original hotnote charger is bad pls. How/where can I get another? I stay in Ondo State. Thank you.
Hi Inioluwa01, you can try to counsel with local retailer or online shops. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2016
zizzofalolu:
help help help !!!!
My infinix hot note is always going off whenever it is idle. This problem has been occurring for days please kindly help me am getting tired already not enjoying my phone any longer always going off
Hello Zizzofalolu, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2016
kingsamm:
Carlcaresophia, I have an infinix zero 2 I bought about three months ago..unfortunately, its screen got shattered..
Is it possible to get a free fix? I bought it at MICRO STATION
Hi Kingsamm, about the repair price you need to counsel with our local service center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by cyphher(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
carlcaresophia pls my phone has been with carlcare for the past four weeks, can I be guaranteed that its fixed , workorder is ds1116073 infinix hot note
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2016
cyphher:
carlcaresophia pls my phone has been with carlcare for the past four weeks, can I be guaranteed that its fixed , workorder is ds1116073 infinix hot note
Hi Cyphher, we had transferred your information to our colleagues. Please wait with patient. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Cyphher, we had transferred your information to our colleagues. Please wait with patient. Thank you!
does carlcare provide services for gionee devices too?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 6:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
does carlcare provide services for gionee devices too?
Hi Oluwaseunsodiq, Carlcare Service Center only provides after sales service to itel,Tecno and Infinix mobile phone. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by chukspd: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2016
my techno g9 battery is faulty. how much will it cost to fix it?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by timilehin007(m): 2:13am On Feb 08, 2016
Hi Sophia please is there anyway to track my phone with you if it has been fixed or not please
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by soles21(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
do you currently have screen replacement for infinix hot note
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Lonergem: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
pls can i get my infinix hot battery Ibadan Nigeria
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Talkingboy: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Oluwaseunsodiq, Carlcare Service Center only provides after sales service to itel,Tecno and Infinix mobile phone. Thank you!

Nawa o. Almost three months now, my friends infinix hot note X551, (2gb,32gb rom) has been off.

Charging port problem. And I always call ur offices, they will tell me d panel is not available.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Talkingboy:

Nawa o. Almost three months now, my friends infinix hot note X551, (2gb,32gb rom) has been off.

Charging port problem. And I always call ur offices, they will tell me d panel is not available.
Sorry about that. Please private us message and let us know your phone number, IMEI, work order number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you called. So that we can transfer your information to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
BTW, for sure, it is an Infinix X551(2gb,32gb rom) panel not available, right?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by mrfoxx(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly about this. Thank you!

please, my Phone "Brand= bryte one" suddenly start discharging battery at an alarming and disturbing manner that even when fully charged, it becomes 10% in less than 6 minutes.

Problem occurred after the touchpad was removed to be replaced and the phone had to stay on for almost 3weeks

Please what could be wrong,
secondly do you have any office in Niger state where I could get it fixed?
if yes, I'll need an address and phone number ELSE
I'll need the address of your closest office around my location
this is really Urgent...

please quote me with the preferred details

Thanks
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2016
mrfoxx:

please, my Phone "Brand= bryte one" suddenly start discharging battery at an alarming and disturbing manner that even when fully charged, it becomes 10% in less than 6 minutes.

Problem occurred after the touchpad was removed to be replaced and the phone had to stay on for almost 3weeks

this is really Urgent...

Thanks
Hello Mrfoxx, sorry Carlcare Service Center only dealing with aftersale service of Tecno, Infinix and Itel. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Katastrofy: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Brytes service centre address is 15-17 abimbola way isolo industrial estate.. 080 3..47.......4..44..41
mrfoxx:

this is really Urgent...

Thanks
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by famolistic4u(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pls my tecno camon c8's speaker is faulty. It all started abt 4days ago. At first it siz and later work but for d past 2days now it hasnt been working. And as a result it cant ring out. And now i just have to go around qith my earpiece. Pls i need ur help.i stay in osogbo
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Jascon4: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Yes, it is. Thank you!

What exactly is carlcare? Are they like a mobile phone service center?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Jascon4:

What exactly is carlcare? Are they like a mobile phone service center?
Carlcare Service Center provides professional after sales service to mobile phone users.It dealing with itel,Tecno, and Infinix mobile phones. If the phones have any problem,they can be taken to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to check the details.Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Jascon4: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Carlcare Service Center provides professional after sales service to mobile phone users.It dealing with itel,Tecno, and Infinix mobile phones. If the phones have any problem,they can be taken to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to check the details.Thank you!

So they only service Tecno, Infinix and Itel exclusively, no other brands?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Best Cheap 2015 Android Phones And Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.