Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. (97413 Views)

Carlcare Is Here With You / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others / Carlcare Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
lizzlix:
Pls, can you give me an active contact of your carlcare at Opebi and Apapa? I have dialed all the contacts at the first page and they are either not available, switched off or non-existent
The lines are open between the hours of 9am & 5pm. @lizzlix Please try again.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by lizzlix(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Thank you
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Ias1: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

The battery is faulty. It'll cost you N5000 to fix. @Ias1 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Thank you, when I try booking a reservation, it displays no content. My location is kaduna
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
No office in owerri! Owerri always last!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by gbolio4(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello CarlcareOpebi. #Nicejob you're doing on here!

Please how can i find out if my phone is fixed and ready for Pickup at the your Opebi center without actually visiting there physically. (dropped my Infinix Hot 4 x557 there 7 Days ago)

I have my Customer rReciept with me containing my Document number, IMEI as well well us other details. Is it possible for you to help confirm that it's ready? I Don't have the luxury of time (Going there and it not being ready) though I was told to come for pickup yesterday.

Thanks for any help you can render.

1 Like

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Ias1:
Thank you, when I try booking a reservation, it displays no content. My location is kaduna
Hi @Ias1 Just go by the Service Centre, the branch is not on the Reservation list yet.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Ias1: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Ias1 Just go by the Service Centre, the branch is not on the Reservation list yet.
OK, thank you
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Dandsome: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Carlcare you truly care
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Harmored(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Harmored Carlcare no longer offers SWAP services. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to fix your device. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

Am trying to book reservation now and my fault type is touch problem, the touch is. Faulty, which of the fault type do I choose...........

NEVER MIND HAVE SEEN IT,TOUCHPAD
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Agbogashi: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

I need a SIM tray replacement for Techno Phantom 6 plus, can I get that from the centres you mentioned? And I can't seem to get through to Onitsha centre with the numbers you provided. Location is Enugu.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by bereiweris(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please do you repair bryte phones 2?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Anna99(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
I need a sim tray replacement for my infinix zero3 X552,can i get a contact am in Enugu
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by koskilala: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Carlcaresophia:
OK! And we work from 9:00-17:30 on Monday-Friday and 9:00-14:00 on Saturdays. Thank you!

Ok good. Have a problem with my camon cx
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Carlcare service is a scam. Why give a warrantee when you have incompetent engineers at your centres. Why give a waranty when your product are not a guarantee. I bought a Camon cx not up to 3months and it's faulty.. A functional fault for which the screen is no more working without a scratch or a physical defect. Then I took the phone to carlcare office ilorin they collected and registered my phone but the phone was returned to me the next day that they couldn't fix it. Why would carlcare telle that they couldn't fix a phone that I bought because of the guaranty. I lost my money on tecno flagship phone.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by mayowa94: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2017
i broke my cx air screen yesterday i heard that it comes with 3months warranty on broken screen. is that true? please tell me the necessary steps and requirements.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by LADEMINUS: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Took my Infinix hot 4 pro to carlcare Benin at ring road yesterday since it suddenly stopped charging two days ago. Warranty still covered so I wasn't charged but was asked to return in 5 days time. Watch this space
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by QuietHammer(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
LADEMINUS:
Took my Infinix hot 4 pro to carlcare Benin at ring road yesterday since it suddenly stopped charging two days ago. Warranty still covered so I wasn't charged but was asked to return in 5 days time. Watch this space
Hello. Did you buy the phone in Benin? If yes, where and how much? I've been to three shops already and the price is not encouraging.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Trinity33(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello, having issues with my samsung galaxy mega 6.3, fell from my bed then it displays samsung when i on it, taken it to different store but cnt be fixed, the first guy said the flex is faulty and its difficuit to get anoda one, the second guy said he cant see a software that matches the fone, pls can it b fixed at carlcare, i sch at edo, n stay at asaba
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by LADEMINUS: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
QuietHammer:
Hello. Did you buy the phone in Benin? If yes, where and how much? I've been to three shops already and the price is not encouraging.

Got is for 44k at omegatron ugbowo. Phone is a battery beast. Was fixed at 0 cost and I picked it up after 6 days
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by JASBROS(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2017
good morning please am having serious battery problem with my infinix note 4 battery, ever since I bought it, it does not last up to 12hrs , and according to paper it is expected to last 1.5days (36hrs). I have taken it to calcare Ilorin, they just format my phone , because I see no difference. please what else can I do?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by ifytex1995: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
My infinix note 3 I bought on July 2017 have been repaired in your office 3 good times yet the same problems continues. Your office called me to change the phone but when I got there they started working on the phone again which has developed the same fault again. Am so disappointed.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by ojotobiloba1: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
It all started this morning,finger printing failed to recognise my finger and I wanna set anoda finger printing later to be told finger printing hardware not available... I don't understand the meaning of ds ..av even done factory settings on my phone to no avail... reply's dat could be helpful would be deeply appreciated
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by luvinmaking(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
My phone infinix hot 3 has been giving me series of software issues ,it hangs whenever i do factory reset it show invalid sim and all phone apps are always displaying unfortunately has stopped and this makes my phone whatsapp display whatsapp error and all my phone contact deleted and i have to always restore chat history like everyday and i miss vital information due to this....this is really pissing me off can carle care help with all this issue pls or what should i do?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Babaken(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Please my tecno l8plus is having one kind problem I don't understand. If I charge the phone when it is ON it won't charge unless I switch it off even with that it won't charge fast it will charge up to 10 to 12hurs before it will full from zero percent. I don't what is the problem. But is there tecno l8plus battery incase the battery is the problem.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Eragon21: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Plz my phone was stolen and can I use the IMEI number to track it in infinix office in Abuja
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by EndtimeJudge(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hi Carlcare,
I'm in Uyo presently and the tecno l9 plus i got on 2nd of September 2017 started blinking multiple lines on the screen. I screenshot it and sent to another phone, but it was like nothing happened. This is my first time using tecno though. And the news i heard about Carlcare service in Uyo around August is disheartening. I'm even scared of taking the phone there cuz if they spoil it, I won't take things easy with them. And i hope I'm not paying Cux the warranty is there... Phone didn't fall nor broken. I await your response for advice.
Thanks
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by EndtimeJudge(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hi Carlcare,
I'm in Uyo presently and the tecno l9 plus i got on 2nd of September 2017 started blinking multiple lines on the screen. I screenshot it and sent to another phone, but it was like nothing happened. This is my first time using tecno though. And the news i heard about Carlcare service in Uyo around August is disheartening. I'm even scared of taking the phone there cuz if they spoil it, I won't take things easy with them. And i hope I'm not paying Cux the warranty is there. Phone didn't fall nor broken. I await your response for advice.
Thanks
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by bishopdesignate: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
LADEMINUS:

please how do I locate the place at ring oad
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by bishopdesignate: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
LADEMINUS:

please how do I locate the place at ring road.
thank you
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by skindo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
my infinix hot 4 pro just went off like that. have been trying to put it on but all to no avail
i bought the phone 28th April, 2017
how to i go about the phone
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by tafat: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Carlcaresophia:
(Updage on March 1st 2017)Hello,everyone! The following are the address and hot line of our carlcare service center.If you phone users have something wrong with your mobile phones.You can contact our hotline or take your phone to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to solve the problem. For more info, please download and sign in Carlcare App. Thank you!

1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
1st Floor, Alpha and Omega Building, Queen Elizabeth Road, Mokola, Ibadan, Nigeria +234 9099093018 +234 8172005296
2nd Floor, Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd, Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Rm 2, NO.39 ABDULAHI FODIO Road, Block 2, Sokoto, Sokoto, Nigeria +2348036612047
1st floor, No.192 Azikiwe Road, Aba, Abia, Nigeria +2348022914100/8097597033
2rd Floor, 18 Ikot Ekpene Road, Tecno Exclusive Ezegold, Uyo, Nigeria +2349059999525/09098000719
Nice information, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread / More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.