Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

NEW VIDEO: "Out The Magazine" - Lindsey Abudei (directed By Kemi Adetiba) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / NEW VIDEO: "Out The Magazine" - Lindsey Abudei (directed By Kemi Adetiba) (2843 Views)

Nollywood Is Vital To Nigerian Economy – Kemi Adeosun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW VIDEO: "Out The Magazine" - Lindsey Abudei (directed By Kemi Adetiba) by nex(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2015
I heard about Lindsey only at the very tail end of last year, and at a time when very few Nigerian musicians were making any meaningful music. The girl has got soul! The lyrics, the voice, the rhythm and rhyme. I'm really glad to see an artist like her on the scene, and I'm pleased to hear another wonderful production from the little known, but extremely gifted Atta LeNell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD7f2eS7WqY

Out The Magazine is one of the singles off her forth-coming debut album, ‘…And The Bass is Queen’. The video is directed by the directed by the ingenious Kemi Adetiba. Lindsey is currently signed to Stealth Entertainment.

You may also want to see the video of her cover of FELA’s "Palaver" which she titled "Trouble Sleep, Yanga Wake Am".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-mdWPe3d4

Re: NEW VIDEO: "Out The Magazine" - Lindsey Abudei (directed By Kemi Adetiba) by persius555(m): 5:16am On Mar 30, 2015
She stands out with a touch of class. The future is abudei.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Flowers / Ibile Foundation Launches Worldwide Skit Movement And World Skit Day / Your Favourite Comedy Show Past And Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.