Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria - Agriculture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria (49980 Views)

Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Snail Farming Exposed - A Complete Free Guide To Profitable Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Sholaystar4me(m): 2:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Hi house, is/are there any watermelon and or tomato farmer(s) from ilorin(kwara state ) or ila orangun(osun state) here. If there is/are pls lets connect need some experience. ...

furthermore, pls house where can I get watermelon n tomato improved seeds here in ilorin

Thanks y'all in advance

God Bless U oga yusuf

I am shola HECKS

Victory is from God alone
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
U the best oga yusuf, I dont even know how to go about thanking u, ur threads have really being source of ginger for me grin....ur threads have kept me wide awake through out d nyt...all interesting, and one chronologically lead to another, thanks a millie....pls expect my call early hours of today. Anticipate sir!!!

God Bless U oga yusuf

I am shola HECKS

Victory is from God alone

Thanks you sir.
God bless you
i will be expecting
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Nelton(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Oga Yussuff good evening. You dint get back to me on the watermelon again. I sent you a message on whatsapp but you didn't respond.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2015
Nelton:
Oga Yussuff good evening. You dint get back to me on the watermelon again. I sent you a message on whatsapp but you didn't respond.
i am sorry about that
having issues with the phone my whatsapp was installed.
As soon as i rectify it,i will respond to it.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by aghr(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2015
aghr:
Thanks... Just feel free to ask me any questions
Have you been able to register? let me know if you need any help.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by aghr(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2015
agrobiz873:
Nice idea. Will register
Have you been able to register? let me know if you need a hand with it.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
aghr:

ok
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2015
aghr:

ok. you mean your website?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by aghr(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

ok. you mean your website?
its not my website... cokodeal.com is Africa's largest ecommerce to promote Africa's local content to global market
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
aghr:

its not my website... cokodeal.com is Africa's largest ecommerce to promote Africa's local content to global market
ok. I have tried it so many times with no success
is the site working now?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by aghr(m): 12:23am On Sep 24, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

ok. I have tried it so many times with no success
is the site working now?
The site is working. in the fe weeks we've signed in more businesses. However they've all required our assistance. The company's IT/Tech partners are one of the best in UK. Serious background work is going to give the site. They are taking their time because cokodeal.com is a big solution that involves all African countries, so enough has to go into the development for a proper and reliable ecommerce platform to handle global trade. However the site must be running so the company can get feedback from people for a better and well tailored design.We are sorry for any inconveniences. So here's my private BB pin 5600305F. I will walk you through how you would successfully setup your store and start using cokodeal.com for your business.
Best regards,
Raymond. A.O.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
aghr:

The site is working. in the fe weeks we've signed in more businesses. However they've all required our assistance. The company's IT/Tech partners are one of the best in UK. Serious background work is going to give the site. They are taking their time because cokodeal.com is a big solution that involves all African countries, so enough has to go into the development for a proper and reliable ecommerce platform to handle global trade. However the site must be running so the company can get feedback from people for a better and well tailored design.We are sorry for any inconveniences. So here's my private BB pin 5600305F. I will walk you through how you would successfully setup your store and start using cokodeal.com for your business.
Best regards,
Raymond. A.O.
ok.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Sholaystar4me(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello oga yusuf,

Heard a lot of farmers in osun saying the season for planting watermelon and cucumber has passed. Please how valid is this statement and if so what are the times (best and late times) for cultivation of the afore mentioned fruits?

Thanks in advance and God bless
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
Hello oga yusuf,

Heard a lot of farmers in osun saying the season for planting watermelon and cucumber has passed. Please how valid is this statement and if so what are the times (best and late times) for cultivation of the afore mentioned fruits?

Thanks in advance and God bless
in an ideal season, the best time to cultivate watermelon are Feb and Sept. Whereas Cucumber can be cultivated during the rainy season of Apr till July

in other hand, the weather this season did not follow the decades of predictions we used to have.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Sholaystar4me(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
So do u think the two can be planted this October?

Lesgupnigeria:

in an ideal season, the best time to cultivate watermelon are Feb and Sept. Whereas Cucumber can be cultivated during the rainy season of Apr till July

in other hand, the weather this season did not follow the decades of predictions we used to have.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by noblefarm: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cassava available for sale in Oro n Ilorin, kwara state. Any buyer?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
So do u think the two can be planted this October?

i will not advise you start watermelon as a beginner because its risky
cucumber can be done provided your land has been prepare now if you are going to be using rain.

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by agrobiz873: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2015
I just sent you a message on whatsapp and your email on how to help in soil testing and analysis for my plantain farm

its urgent pls
thanks
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
agrobiz873:
I just sent you a message on whatsapp and your email on how to help in soil testing and analysis for my plantain farm

its urgent pls
thanks
Ok.I have replied you.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Sholaystar4me(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
if u Have upto 2000 or more units of watermelon please contact me asAp on 07064652557. ready buyer for u
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
if u Have upto 2000 or more units of watermelon please contact me asAp on 07064652557. ready buyer for u
Ready buyers in Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Sholaystar4me(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yes boss

Lesgupnigeria:

Ready buyers in Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
Yes boss

Ok.good

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by aonibz: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
#lesg. Pls add me to ur Whatsup. Been enjoying all ur treads and dat of others in the Agric section. Am still undecided on a particular type of farming to go into but will soon reach u on dat. Good job u re doing. U re a true Nigerian. 08092321025
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by agrobiz873: 6:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Ok.I have replied you.
Thanks
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by jossytech(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mr lesgupnigeria, will u set up link for forum plantain farmer to market their plantain on harvest n charge em token, this will connect us prep us for exportation n price control, we want ur leadership on this, as at now I has 1603 suckers tht has grow reach my tight on 2 acres n im setting up 1 more acres to transfer 800 suckers, my concern is fair market for my plantain on harvest
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lawdamy: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2015
I have contacted Legup twice on phone to no avail.
if u want to help pls do.

I have 1000 ridges of watermelon plantation to be sols by November ending in Oyo state,pls kindly contact me on
09029458848, Oladeji.lawrence@gmail.com..
thanks for ur hands of help.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Daprofb(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Marketing is as challenging as production in agricbusiness and marketing of agric products is another terrain in the agric value chain.

I do wonder and ask myself this question "with over 170million of nigerian,why do people still find it difficult to sell their produce"

The answer that usually comes to my mind is that they fail to plan for the sales of their produce before cultivation allowing the middle men to take advantage of their desperation to sell at any price.

With over 170million population,are you going to tell me that there is no market for food?
There is market but the problem is improper market planning and thinking mainly of production.

Farmers tend to talk,think more of production and less of marketing reason they always have problems with marketing.

Little is being known about marketing and sales of produce.

My aim is to bring to you and share personal experience of how i have been selling produce on my farm at a good price.

Practical farmers can share their own successful selling experience as well.

d

@Lesgupnigeria, pls wat is d range of watermelon dat can b harvested frm an hectare? On a good situation how many cabstar truck n vice versa. Plese I need dis info to compare my option on which crop invest on.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by adebayo4ng(m): 12:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Ases sourcing is an online and offline based sourcing agent, we source for buyers of various commodities, agricultural, minerals, services and industrial goods.
Already we have more than 5,000 contacts already in our data base of individuals and corporate bodies who buy and sell anything that is legal on our data base.
We are using this medium to invite individuals, corporate bodies who renders or requires one service(s) or the other to be included in our data base.
Our terms and conditions are very simple and easy to follow. As a seller you are only required to give us any single digit commission in percentage that is considerate. As a buyer you are not to give any useless excuse for not paying when the buyer meets your specification and deliver your goods on time.
To be included in our data base, visit our website and download our form, check our signature for our website address or send an email to sellers4buyers@yahoo.com and make your interest known, we will send our form to you and our terms and conditions. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by thintug: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2015
please who has the contact of any of any processing plant/company in delta/edo,i have cassava to sell... please contact me thintug@gmail.com/ 0708 378 7394
thanks
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lawdamy:
I have contacted Legup twice on phone to no avail.
if u want to help pls do.

I have 1000 ridges of watermelon plantation to be sols by November ending in Oyo state,pls kindly contact me on
09029458848, Oladeji.lawrence@gmail.com..
thanks for ur hands of help.
Sorry about that.ihave being extremely busy.
I am available now.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Iroanuna(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Am lukin to go into cassava exportation. I hav registered a company, iroanuna international ltd. But I nid mor tips on how to b successful in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava / Starting A Plantain Farming. / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.