Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

(pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? (52301 Views)

When Last Did U Speak In Your Native Tongue? / Why Is Their A Decline In The Use Of Other Languages In The North? / The Use Of Hand And Water To Clean The Anus After Toilet, Wrong Or Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Fidelcruiz(m): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2015
Just yesterday. I even have it in my house n combine it with toothbrush
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Khd95(m): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Jakeattah:
never used it and don't even know how to,

even though I heard its good occasionally
hace, u wan 4m Behind 4 hear kwo,lie again dat u don no hw 2 use let olumo rock dwop on ye head grin
Wa seun y u na dy change my words lah shooooo undecided
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by ezekiel131(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2015
we don't use this in France grin
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by harunaalh(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Everyday,b4 morning prayers.
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by kunlenkirol(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Oh boy, its being long I have used it o. I like it so much that after using it, I laced it with my brush. It makes my mouth clean, teeth sparlkling and fresh breath. But since I got to Abuja, I totally forgot. About it. Now that u have reminded me, I shall look for it tomorow grin
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by israelpalatoe(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
or seueng hu Ronke
or seueng ronke hu
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by delman88(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
who is Ronke? Is she a yoruba girl? tongue

NOP AN IRANIAN...
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2015
haibe:
I have never used that tin real life, it's always in my dreams
even people wen dey use am never dream about am,i ll advice u check with your pastor,wink
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by phemoluv02(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

no she is from china... tongue
haha....china ko chinko ni...don't u know Ronke is from Nigeria Kano State to be Precise! Now u know , u can thank me later
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by phemoluv02(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
even people wen dey use am never dream about am,i ll advice u check with your pastor,wink
dream ke I wonder oo..na deliverance thing oo
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Bukkiminat(f): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Y dt babe dey form naa, she no chew m wella unlike dat man

'chewing stick' is rich in calcium grin
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2015
Chewing sticks are sold?!!
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Medinat20(f): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
haibe:
I have never used that tin real life, it's always in my dreams
U can lie o undecided
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmm.. Pako!!!
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Jakeattah(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Khd95:
hace, u wan 4m Behind 4 hear kwo,lie again dat u don no hw 2 use let olumo rock dwop on ye head grin
Wa seun y u na dy change my words lah shooooo undecided

lol

chairman na by force to use am?

no forget say one man meat na another man .....
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Khd95(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jakeattah:

lol

chairman na by force to use am?

no forget say one man meat na another man .....
m nt forcin u 2 use it lah

Bt u sure no hw 2 use #shekena[right][/right]
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by expozey(f): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Been using it consistently since 1994. I use it first before toothbrush and paste. Gives me a feelung of freshness and total oral cleanliness. Guess I'm oldschool. wink
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by BJ4REEL(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Omolola1:
Never used it

Will you teach me?
yes wink
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by englishmart(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
expozey:
Been using it consistently since 1994. I use it first before toothbrush and paste. Gives me a feelung of freshness and total oral cleanliness. Guess I'm oldschool. wink
yeah! Lol grin
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
some people think chewing sticks are for old people with weak teeth. Lol.
Chewing stick now gets very low sales, because too many people have opted to toothbrushes.

How many of you still find use for chewing sticks?
When last did you make use of it.

For me, the last time I used a chewing stick was yesterday. I couldn't find my toothbrush and it was too early to get another.

What about you?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-0JeQ0kqVd3g/UZmE0ChHnPI/AAAAAAAAAO0/McfNdpl-aWI/s1600/IMG_0742.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-v-KrQ3ugCk8/UZmHli2cAHI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/RMuHXrbMbR4/s1600/IMG_0734.JPG[/img]

omg cheesy cheesy cheesy for real? cheesy
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by englishmart(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
voodoo85:

omg cheesy cheesy cheesy for real? cheesy
how do you mean?
Are you saying you've never used it before?
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by SenatorJames(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
some people think chewing sticks are for old people with weak teeth. Lol.
Chewing stick now gets very low sales, because too many people have opted to toothbrushes.

How many of you still find use for chewing sticks?
When last did you make use of it.

For me, the last time I used a chewing stick was yesterday. I couldn't find my toothbrush and it was too early to get another.

What about you?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-0JeQ0kqVd3g/UZmE0ChHnPI/AAAAAAAAAO0/McfNdpl-aWI/s1600/IMG_0742.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-v-KrQ3ugCk8/UZmHli2cAHI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/RMuHXrbMbR4/s1600/IMG_0734.JPG[/img]

My own is I dont know how to use it well, my mouth will still be smelling later. I dont think I can even try it again at this time. Family house things then....
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by englishmart(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
SenatorJames:
My own is I dont know how to use it well, my mouth will still be smelling later. I dont think I can even try it again at this time. Family house things then....
senatorjames. Which constituency sire? grin
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
how do you mean?
Are you saying you've never used it before?

u r not seriously asking me that, are u?
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by englishmart(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2015
voodoo85:

u r not seriously asking me that, are u?
I'm what? grin
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
I'm what? grin

U dont understand what i wrote
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by englishmart(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
voodoo85:

U dont understand what i wrote
now I understand
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Emyben(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Used it last in secondary school during WAEC, they said it prevents sleep as you read and you know, i was a big time sleeper during night preps grin So i had to try it ooo, chaii. grin cheesy
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by Missmona(f): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
why will i ever use dat :-
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by englishmart(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
ajebo wannabe be like
Missmona:
why will i ever use dat :-
Re: (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? by englishmart(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Emyben:
Used it last in secondary school during WAEC, they said it prevents sleep as you read and you know, i was a big time sleeper during night preps grin So i had to try it ooo, chaii. grin cheesy
did it work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Various Dialects Of The Urhobo Language And Where They Are Spoken / Top Igbo Gospel Band In Between 1980s And Early 90's / Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.