Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz (4126 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / Thread For Single Guyz and Girlz / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by gabychuks(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2008
nairalanders i think we need to talk about this new phenomenon creeping up in our society

last week i was listening to a radio programme talking about child abuse especially about adults taking advantage of children. my poing here is that they refused to identify children of 12 - 18 as beeing amongst the abused and incidentally you find a lot of grown men in the society dating secondary school students who i believe falls in that age brackect as if its the normal thing

please i want people who are really concerned about this craze to help throw morer about this
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2008
gabychuks:

nairalanders i think we need to talk about this new phenomenon creeping up in our society

last week i was listening to a radio programme talking about child abuse especially about adults taking advantage of children. my poing here is that they refused to identify children of 12 - 18 as beeing amongst the abused and incidentally you find a lot of grown men in the society dating secondary school students who i believe falls in that age brackect as if its the normal thing

please i want people who are really concerned about this craze to help throw morer about this

You must be dying to know.

Perverts! Answer please!
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by PoohBeer: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2008
I beleieve in a quite a number of cases these girls r the ones that go after and seduce the men and U know kids of these days dont look their age, I dont think ne man that wants to get in ur pants wd be really worried about ur age if U look it! On the other hand men that look for young girls, undecided hmmmmm, I have always liked older guys even before I turned 18, so I dont know joh! I really dnont have much of a specific opinion on them, different circumstance different opinions,
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Ben13: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
The students likes koboko.
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2008
smh
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by teissys(f): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2008
Ben20001:

The students likes koboko.

What's koboko?
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Ben13: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2008
teissys:

What's koboko?

saw the post***takes a full can of Power Horse****Runs to Victoria island to ask D-Banj
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by teissys(f): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2008
Ben20001:

saw the post***takes a full can of Power Horse****Runs to Victoria island to ask D-Banj

Ben, has D'Banj given you the answer yet?
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by mojoh402: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2008
is ok 4 them grin
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by smooooooth: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
secondary school girls are hot

cos their short skirt and tight blouses

make their grab boobs and yam stunted

hairy legs obvious. undecided
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by blaceagle: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2008
Quote from: teissys on Today at 09:24:15 AM
What's koboko?

Kobokois John Thomas. Figured it out? The third leg of a man. u ok no u just said?? I mean DICK.
R u sure u up to 18 i doubt that
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by teissys(f): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2008
blac eagle:

Quote from: teissys on Today at 09:24:15 AM
What's koboko?

Kobokois John Thomas. Figured it out? The third leg of a man. u ok no u just said?? I mean privates.
R u sure u up to 18 i doubt that

The fact that I did not know the meaning of koboko doesn't mean that I'm under 18. It might interest you to know that not everyone refers to it as such. Each community has their own name for it and I wont call you an underage for not knowing what mshomboko means coz that's our Kiswahili slang for dick. Thanks ayway
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by gabychuks(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2008
this thread is supposed to be on the ills going on around us but we are not taking it seriuosly

if anyone of us finds our younger sister of 12 pregnant for a guy twice her age what will be the reaction

we wont take it seriuos until somting seriuos happens to somebody we love
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by lucabrasi(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2008
@poster
the new craze is called "paedophilia"
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by DonPedro21(m): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2008
that is where you can get tit and fresh pussy.
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:43am On Dec 17, 2008
@ Poster
maybe they should try the next step angry,they raelly need Correct Koboko!
eh, eh? Them one tier their Eyes!,They really need Koboko for for Yanch!
[
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by follypimpi(m): 2:32am On Dec 17, 2008
@tiessys

Saw ur pic on ur profile,wat country r ya??
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by teissys(f): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2008
@ follypimpi
Proud to be a Kenyan.

@ poster:
Since I now know what koboko is, I would say that the older men believe that the young girls are not exposed to STDs(sexually transmitted diseases) as the older women and since they want to have fun sexually, amid the STDs scourge, they choose to do it with young girls because they believe they would be safer that way. Moreover, they spend so little money to take a young, naive girl to bed than they would spend with an older, matured woman
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Ben13: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2008
teissys:

@ follypimpi
Proud to be a Kenyan.

@ poster:
Since I now know what koboko is, I would say that the older men believe that the young girls are not exposed to STDs(sexually transmitted diseases) as the older women and since they want to have fun sexually, amid the STDs scourge, they choose to do it with young girls because they believe they would be safer that way. Moreover, they spend so little money to take a young, naive girl to bed than they would spend with an older, matured woman

Love this one
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2008
@ teissys - What'z up with Sheila ? I mean Sheila your country representative in the just concluded BBA 3 ?

@ Topic - It's the secondary school girls that are to be blamed for seducing older men . Girls of 15-18 feel they are matured and all they want is someone older than them so that they can feel safe . I just don't know why but there is these SS2 student in my area who told me that ( She is matured and i could come and have her ) How abt that ?

I'm off 2 school .
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by bacterium(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2008
Small girl is look more like boy. No boobs not have big butt. Maybe some people like that better. Maybe they like man but they are afraid to say like many man on nairaland so they lie and go after the smaller girls because they are more like mens,
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Ben13: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by teissys(f): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
rb:

@ teissys - What'z up with Sheila ? I mean Sheila your country representative in the just concluded BBA 3 ?

Let's just say she is going through post-BBA3 effects. After the little experience, she got so confused that she wants to go and live in South Africa. All the same, she's got more exposure to opportunities than I do since she's an aje butter and I'm an aje pako
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by iz2much: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2008
Yes i think thatz what most pple do now, especially corpers posted to secondary school for their Primary Assignment. They do the worst
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by tmoney11(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2008
the problem come from the environment they stay. you can't compare people living in Island with people living in the ghetto. people living in island got all what dey need, while people living in the ghetto don't. that is why you will see the young girl fool with money.
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by gabychuks(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
tmoney11:

the problem come from the environment they stay. you can't compare people living in Island with people living in the ghetto. people living in island got all what dey need, while people living in the ghetto don't. that is why you will see the young girl fool with money.

what would ou say about the island girls who beg their drivers to get laid
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Ben13: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2008
not true
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by tkb417(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ follypimpi
Proud to be a Kenyan.

@ poster:

nice to have u around gurl.
how is nairobi and Mombassa grin
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by proudly9ja(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2008
make dem remember say dem get sisters and daughters o!
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by tonte(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2008
they always think gettin matured is all about having sex sooo they fall in love with the kind of kokomycin dat their mates cn't give , so they come easily and am surprsed at the ease with which they get available, meet her 2day and 4 sure 2maw ur hittin booty tite, maybe 2 days if ur a jew man sum 1 start talkin sense 2 these young and dumb chics oooo
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by teissys(f): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2008
@tkb417
Thank you, Sir tkb. Kenya is superb, I'm in Malindi though; a coastal town near Mombasa along the Indian Ocean.

@tonte
You are right. All this can also be attributed by the way girls are brought up at home. If girls are taught on how to stay away from these beasts who are devouring them instead of protecting them, I'm sure the world would be a better place to raise young girls
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Ben13: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2008
"taught on how to stay away from these beasts"

teissys, how can they stay away from their teachers

(1) (2)

How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. / How Long Does Intercourse Normally Last? Research Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.