Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji (1608 Views)

Top 5 Freelance Jobs Listing Sites In 2016 / How Do I Design My Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Blog With Frames >>new In Blogosphere / How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Most of we Nigerian bloggers are still in the darkness after blogging for years, and some of us are in the light but are blind. why am i saying this?
we bloggers forgot about one major thing we should have not forget to make our blogs grow, in most cases; the bloggers take it as a pride that am better than the other, so therefore I think we should not mingle as bloggers, but I tell you that you are killing yourself and your blog. Why am I saying this? For instance you can see linda ikeji the No1 of all of bloggers in Nigeria and to be precisely in West Africa and also the most searched Nigerian blogger of 2014. With all her powers and fame in the world of blog-sphere she listed blogs like 360nobs in her blog and others, so as they listed her blog in theirs too.

Why are this top bloggers doing this? They wanted to boost their blog traffic and also increase their blog linkedin sites in alexa which will probably increase their blog in ranking.
Personal Experience: I have two blogs, this one Aprokoblog and my official joke blog, www.Jokebase.info which I listed both in the other, do you know that since after doing that I see a great difference in blog traffic and blog growth. Here is the simple tip to list blogs but before that; bear in mind that you can also list others blog and not only yours. I think by so doing blogs can also list yours too provided you have great contents and good traffic that attract readers.

we can help our self now by dropping our blog for others to view and list them in theirs, lets in change blogs now. mine is WWW.AprokoBlog.com

read full article here: http://www.aprokoblog.com/2015/01/how-blog-listing-helps-linda-ikeji.html

1 Like

Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by bizfirst: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
jaylister:
Most of we Nigerian bloggers are still in the darkness after blogging for years, and some of us are in the light but are blind. why am i saying this?
we bloggers forgot about one major thing we should have not forget to make our blogs grow, in most cases; the bloggers take it as a pride that am better than the other, so therefore I think we should not mingle as bloggers, but I tell you that you are killing yourself and your blog. Why am I saying this? For instance you can see linda ikeji the No1 of all of bloggers in Nigeria and to be precisely in West Africa and also the most searched Nigerian blogger of 2014. With all her powers and fame in the world of blog-sphere she listed blogs like 360nobs in her blog and others, so as they listed her blog in theirs too.

Why are this top bloggers doing this? They wanted to boost their blog traffic and also increase their blog linkedin sites in alexa which will probably increase their blog in ranking.
Personal Experience: I have two blogs, this one Aprokoblog and my official joke blog, www.Jokebase.info which I listed both in the other, do you know that since after doing that I see a great difference in blog traffic and blog growth. Here is the simple tip to list blogs but before that; bear in mind that you can also list others blog and not only yours. I think by so doing blogs can also list yours too provided you have great contents and good traffic that attract readers.

we can help our self now by dropping our blog for others to view and list them in theirs, lets in change blogs now. mine is WWW.AprokoBlog.com

read full article here: http://www.aprokoblog.com/2015/01/how-blog-listing-helps-linda-ikeji.html

Basically a great idea you have here...However, I'll tell you that many Nigerian bloggers would rather view their competitors as threats to be 'handled' immediately - forgetting that much can be achieved by cooperation!

To succeed in Nigeria, I believe, one has to first do away with the 'Nigerian Mentality'.

I'll be over to your blog in a jiffy!
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
'Jiffy' meanin what

1 Like

Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by DONOCSO(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
If you will like to link with my site let me know. any interested naija blogger should let me know.
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
DONOCSO:
If you will like to link with my site let me know. any interested naija blogger should let me know.
what ur site? I wil link
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by DONOCSO(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
jaylister:
what ur site? I wil link

blog*sureguys*com
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by Positivist: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Thanks for sharing. www.ibnamoo.com
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2015
List urself to help urxelf instead of acting wise
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by DONOCSO(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
jaylister:
List urself to help urxelf instead of acting wise

which of your blog is up for listing?
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
DONOCSO:

which of your blog is up for listing?
www.AprokoBlog.com
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by bizfirst: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
jaylister:
'Jiffy' meanin what

Kindly use the dictionary SIR!
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by DONOCSO(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
jaylister:
www.AprokoBlog.com

lets do link exchange on homepage for 6 months.
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2015
DONOCSO:

lets do link exchange on homepage for 6 months.
deal
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by dazekid(m): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
What you are doing is simply backlinking. Although it may be helpful for your website, it might also be very harmful. You should know that there are good backlinks and bad backlinks the sites you mentioned above, are authority sites as far as Nigeria is concerned and them linking to each other is good for both of them because they are both good link sources. A lot of the people who want to do this here are newbie bloggers with brand new blogs and brand new domains with no traffic, internal or external backlinks, no SERP listings, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Enough of this sites linking to your website is okay to get you a google penalty even so it is in your best interest to stop unless you are doing a link exchange type deal with a website that has particular value and good enough web metrics. I hope you understand.
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by DONOCSO(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
jaylister:
deal

Done. Jaylister confirm it.
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by pxjosh(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2015
jaylister:
deal
bro I just have to quote you so you'd explain a few things for me. I'm so confused about a lot of things concerning blogging. I want to run a blog without that . or .WordPress attached to the name, and I don't know if u can tell me how to do this in a better/cheaper way possible. besides I'd like to run Google ad on it after some time (I was told its easier done on blogger). please if it would need u to explain custom domain and all those stuff for me I wouldn't mind! I don't want to get discouraged before I start.
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2015
pxjosh:
bro I just have to quote you so you'd explain a few things for me. I'm so confused about a lot of things concerning blogging. I want to run a blog without that . or .WordPress attached to the name, and I don't know if u can tell me how to do this in a better/cheaper way possible. besides I'd like to run Google ad on it after some time (I was told its easier done on blogger). please if it would need u to explain custom domain and all those stuff for me I wouldn't mind! I don't want to get discouraged before I start.
subscribe to my blog, to get more tips in blogging. Bt b4 dat u can creat a blog wit a unique name at blogger.com and i wil gv u more info 1nc u are done
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by pxjosh(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
jaylister:
subscribe to my blog, to get more tips in blogging. Bt b4 dat u can creat a blog wit a unique name at blogger.com and i wil gv u more info 1nc u are done
ok. give me the link to your blog
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
pxjosh:
ok. give me the link to your blog
www.Aprokoblog.com
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by DONOCSO(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
jaylister:
www.Aprokoblog.com

I have added you to my blog roll
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
DONOCSO:

I have added you to my blog roll
ye, i wil do same. Wat email did u send?
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by DONOCSO(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
jaylister:
ye, i wil do same. Wat email did u send?

Nairaland email: you have to reply the mail to enable PM on site.
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2015
Ok
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by DONOCSO(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
jaylister:
Ok

Sup?
Re: How Blog Listing Helps Linda Ikeji by jaylister(m): 3:46am On Jan 21, 2015
DONOCSO:

Sup?
u can add me on fb Reginald Morrison

(1) (Reply)

Naija Bloggers Come In And Drop The Url Of Advertising Site You Make Money From. / I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs {urgently} / Help With Name Of Wordpress Theme That Looks Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.