Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,404 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Get Married First, Then Focus On Your Career. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Married First, Then Focus On Your Career. (945 Views)

In Order To Achieve Success, Focus On These 3 Keys. / Are You Worried About The Next Step In Your Career ? Check This.. / Which Of These Skills Should I Focus On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Married First, Then Focus On Your Career. by workgist: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
I was surfing the internet some days back,I came across this article “Get Married First, Then Focus on Your Career” it goes thus:
Women who want to have kids should make it a high priority in their early twenties to find a partner. A Newsweek cover story, Marriage by the Numbers, says is okay to wait until after 35 to get married. Newsweek is revising the saying that a woman has more chance of getting hit by a truck than getting married after age 35.
But the article ignores one of the most pressing issues facing Generation X: Infertility. No generation of women has had more trouble with fertility than this generation who received the terrible advice, “Wait. You have time. Focus on your career first.”
In fact, you have your whole life to get a career. This is not true about having a baby.........http://www.workgist.com/get-married-first-then-focus-on-your-career/
Re: Get Married First, Then Focus On Your Career. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
I'm sure most ladies would agree.
Re: Get Married First, Then Focus On Your Career. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
If the means, maturity in character and the opportunity are there, every woman is good to go at age 22 and man at age 25.
This is my opinion and view. But the reality in most cases does not this feasible plus individual differences and ideology.
When it comes to marriage, always remember that the earlier the better but first be a forward moving individual.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander Out...don't Go Without Reading This / 2015 PDMS ON-THE-GO V2.0 For Engineers / Why Do Some Nigerians Think Success Can Only Be Achieved In U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.