Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (24380 Views)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by lalasticlala(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Veteran Journalist Otunda Dele Momodu has said he sees no reason why people are making that Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is too old to tule the country. According to Mr Momodu America’s most populous State, California has just sworn in a 76-year old Governor, for a 4th term. He says there’s no need over making noise over his age, as that is not the most important thing. He also cited other examples of leaders in the world who are way older than Buhari who is 72. Read his tweets after the cut.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/01/dele-momodu-defends-buharis-age.html?m=1

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by lalasticlala(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
More

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019... Young and handsome brilliant leader...

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Flets: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
When will he defend Buhari's certificate?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Oluwatosean(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
True, age doesnt matter. No be age we 1 chop. Na correct leadership we need

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
FP..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by PerfumeRepublik: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
#OneManOneVote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by sban(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
😄😄😄
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by zubby29(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
stop embarassing your self,how can someone become a gen in nig army without a school cert,even if dnt like d man b fair enough to respect urself
Flets:
When will he defend Buhari's certificate?

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Anoda one... bran new! Iyeyeyeeeeeee ! Oh nah ! GMB noni! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by BasseyJ(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lalasticlala, FP bound. dele should give his one vote to Buhari then. btw when is he gonna defend the certificate issue? as that is a more serious issue to some peeps than buhari's age is, abiii has California also just sworn in a man without certs?

13 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Flets: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
zubby29:
stop embarassing your self,how can someone become a gen in nig army without a school cert,even if dnt like d man b fair enough to respect urself

You are one embarrassing yourself. It takes less effort to provide the certificate than the lengthy propaganda.

The truth of the matter is that Sultan of sokoto gave IBB and Buhari the written letters with which they joined the army. Buhari and IBB has no school certificate. .. kapish!!

He grew in the army courtesy of the corrupt quota system and not merit nor certificate.

Buhari is not only a terrorist. ... he is a very corrupt tribalist.

51 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by dre11(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thank u Dele Momodu for replying to those critic

After the came with age story.....
The see to have lost

Then they came with the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know..... And we replied by telling them we don't want to the devil to serve us again

They came with the certificate palaver and we asked them what the man with PhD certificate has done to the economy....... All we hear is excuses.

That came with religious bigotry...... We make them realised we are in the political dispensation where u can't just take ur step alone but u need consultation.

They came with health palaver and we make them realised the General is hale and in perfect health conditions

So, what is their next step for now
They will always meet a perfect answer to their ranting questions

#the change GMB

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by DesChyko: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Age doesn't matter. Not in Nigeria.

Thousands of capable graduates are roaming the streets while the old men with dementia and brains programmed with only greed are falsifying their age and holding fast to the positions.
Institutions are still frustrating and churning out graduates into the already congested labour market, but what do the old men care anyway?

Age counts for nothing in Nigeria. After all, our mentality is still 1970 in reasoning and we're not ready to change things yet.

I would have bought a form for my late grandfather. We'ld have collected a loan from the bank. He was just 81 in 2011 and he had no shoes too years back. And he can't find his certificate as well.. Truly.

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by zubby29(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
my dear if u have ur facts concerning all dis ur allegations i would gladly appologise to u and move on,if u dnt please my dear do have a seat bfr i mistake u for a mad man
Flets:

You are one embarrassing yourself. It takes less effort to provide the certificate than the lengthy propaganda.

The truth of the matter is that Sultan of sokoto gave IBB and Buhari the written letters with which they joined the army. Buhari and IBB has no school certificate. .. kapish!!

He grew in the army courtesy of the corrupt quota system and not merit nor certificate.

Buhari is not only a terrorist. ... he is a very corrupt tribalist.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by SweetJoystick(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tell them Dele, age is nothing but number, GEJ is younger and even more educated, should have performed better, but reverse is the case

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Alphaoscar: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Age is just a number and besides they are not going to Aso-rock to carry stones, cut tree or do wrestling.

Sai Buhari joooo.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by picaso77: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU
can you just see how domb you are? how can you say USA don't lack anything atall, i think Nigeria is full of Illiterate Graduate

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Flets: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
zubby29:
my dear if u have ur facts concerning all dis ur allegations i would gladly appologise to u and move on,if u dnt please my dear do have a seat bfr i mistake u for a mad man

Prove Buhari have school cert or shut up

23 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by englishmart(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
see o. We are talking about Nigeria. There he is talking about the USA.
Now, we talk about presidential matters. And you talk about California governorship?

Do these things correlate?

23 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by zubby29(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
mad man
Flets:

Prove Buhari have school cert or shut up

14 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by dre11(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
BasseyJ:
Lalasticlala, FP bound. dele should give his one vote to Buhari then. btw when is he gonna defend the certificate issue? as that is a more serious issue to some peeps than buhari's age is, abiii has California also just sworn in a man without certs?

And the man with PhD certificate...
What has he added to ur economic life

All I see is corruption
Even for IBB to have said he is a saint when compared to GEJ government

This is the height of moral decay our government have gone

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Redoil: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
These people are still blindly defending their slaue masters who are hell bent or rapin.g them till enternity.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by anigbajumo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019... Young and handsome brilliant leader...
honestly av type some abusive words to tackle ur idiotic comment,bt I ralize dat u ar useless nd brainwashed fellow..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by donphilopus: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
PDPians, with their one-sided criticisms or should I call it hypocrisy! They never saw anything wrong in Bamanga Tukur leading the so-called largest party in Africa then nor did they see anything wrong in Ahmadu Ali being Jonathan's Campaign DG, but they're always quick to castigate Buhari. Bloody hypocrites.

They also displayed their hypocrisy between yesterday and today by calling Buhari an extremist for putting on his cap at the Lagos State Thanksgiving Service, whereas they never castigated Sambo for wearing his in the Church as well.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by delman88(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
football age
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by kilokeys(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
undecided the only age i am concerned about is mine..

4 years of bad governance.. ill be in my early 30's.. another 4 years and i am almost 40.

so so annoying...
i hope we get it right this time

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by dridowu: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari
#changemustbeactivated

22 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by superior1: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
They are bereaved of ideas on selling their bad product.

No apologies, GMB 2015

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Morkavictor: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari show us your certificate.GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Jwonder(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Please all this old men he cited as example, do they have secondary certificate??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi / Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.