Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

PARKNBET.COM Is A Scam Beware!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PARKNBET.COM Is A Scam Beware!!! (5247 Views)

Beware Of Blessed Givers Website - It Is A Scam! / Please Help Me Is This A Scam? Urgent Please - / Ovieo, Co-founder Of Notjustok.com Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PARKNBET.COM Is A Scam Beware!!! by dazzy4real(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
late last year during December i made payment through quicteller services to fund my online parknbet account. this was my first time of using their online services since there was no option for me to pay directly through their site. i read the instruction for payment which says, after you make the payment just send in your details of payment with your username, in which your account will be credited in less than 20mins. i did as i was told and till today my account has not been funded, i've sent several messages to them and yet no reply. well am just glad i only used a token of #1000 to test run it. just wanna let the public know so becareful ..
Re: PARKNBET.COM Is A Scam Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thank you OP. Duly Noted. Keep naming and shaming these shameless, fraudulent organizations.

1 Like

Re: PARKNBET.COM Is A Scam Beware!!! by Oghamilton(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
dazzy4real:
late last year during December i made payment through quicteller services to fund my online parknbet account. this was my first time of using their online services since there was no option for me to pay directly through their site. i read the instruction for payment which says, after you make the payment just send in your details of payment with your username, in which your account will be credited in less than 20mins. i did as i was told and till today my account has not been funded, i've sent several messages to them and yet no reply. well am just glad i only used a token of #1000 to test run it. just wanna let the public know so becareful ..

please contact the customer care on 08068271102 they will handle it asap........it must be an oversight.
Re: PARKNBET.COM Is A Scam Beware!!! by Desanto21(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Oghamilton post=29721417][/quote] how do u make withdrawal from parknbet?
Re: PARKNBET.COM Is A Scam Beware!!! by bookie9ja: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Desanto21:

how do u make withdrawal from parknbet?

Offers Best odds with over 2000 shops nationwide
50% initial Deposit bonus
10% reload Bonus
Unlimited amrkets to choose From
Daily Immediate withdrawal via ATM

Deposit and Withdraw 24/7 with ATM card on our website.

so much more ........

Register Free & Bet Now .
Desanto21:

how do u make withdrawal from parknbet?
Re: PARKNBET.COM Is A Scam Beware!!! by dckng16(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
The owner should arrested. Scamming people through sports bet is a huge crime and bank account should be closed.

(1) (Reply)

Headline News Of The Day / Total Guide To Creating, Signing In And Adveertising On Nairaland. / How To Stop MTN Auto Renewal Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.