Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

A Simple Prayer For Financial Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Prayer For Financial Blessing (713 Views)

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Share Your Church 2017 Theme/vision For Others To Receive It's Blessing / A Great Financial Blessing Is Coming Your Way Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Prayer For Financial Blessing by leebhet: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
I come across this simple prayer for financial help and wanted to post back n share but cudnt find the thread any more. Here it is :-

I am passing along this prayer for anyone who is in need of a financial blessing. Say this prayer for 3 days and publish it on the third day. 

Say 9 Our Fathers, 
Eternal Father please open the window of heaven and pour out onto us a financial blessing so great that there isn't enough room for us to receive it all. We pray that you will bless us indeed enlarge our territory and that your hands will be with us to keep us save from evil and that we may not cause pain. Thank you Heavenly Father for granting our request. 

Say 9 Hail Mary and repeat prayer beginning with "Eternal Father.
----
Simple n easy to memorise. Praise the Lord I believe it works smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bible Prophecies / The Protocol Breaking God. / Raising Lazarus Of Wales Back To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.